Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nice cheap punt Glasgow.  (Read 3906 times)

Offline auldie63

Here's one for the more discerning among you
                   External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
  she's gonna make a fortune up here.

Offline tazman1002001

Damn she is right up my street and price range......but her tits are a bit small for my liking so in out......damn  :dash:
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

DG

Exactly my type physically; but I'm put off by the 0 feedback, if only I knew what the problem was?

Offline muffherwell91

An upper class call girl, who doesn’t like it upper ass.  :D

Offline David1970

Do you think she would take payment in empty Irn Bru bottles?

Offline seeker

I'd rattle her
But I'm off abroad
In my private jet
Maybe fly her over
If the mood takes me
For a 30 minutes
Banging session   :cool:

Offline David1970

Her incalls are more expensive than her incalls?
Are you paying for the butler at her palace?

Offline nike

I was giving this one some serious consideration until I saw her third picture, IS SHE PREGNANTor just has a pot belly. Hang about she only sees aristocrats, shit thats me out.
I do have some Greek Drachmas  that I need to get rid of, maybe I'll send her a reverse bid. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Isjustlookingforfun2

She must be doing something right as she has not got any negative feedback. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline nike

She must be doing something right as she has not got any negative feedback. :lol: :lol: :lol:
That's probably because she has no "clients". :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline seeker

Has anyone 0honed her..
Inquiring    for a booing  :rolleyes:
It says punters looking for a quick fix need not apply.
So that's me out  :(

Offline muffherwell91

I emailed her on AW to see where she was based and to her credit she responded very quickly (unlike some other WG). She said that she was based in the West End (G20 area), however, her £300 in-call charge will be too steep for the majority of paying punters. If she halved her asking price and offered a 30 minute service for £80-£100 she might get some bookings.

chico1000

We think we know the reason why she emailed you so quickly.

RandyF

A proper good looking woman, looking to part-time hoor, could possibly get away with asking for 300/hr even in Scotland.

EliseKennedy looks like a schemie though.  Her patters shite.  :rolleyes:

What is a sapiosexual ?  :lol: :D

Offline tazman1002001

Once she gets down to £100 per hour I will take one for the team lol
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

A proper good looking woman, looking to part-time hoor, could possibly get away with asking for 300/hr even in Scotland.

EliseKennedy looks like a schemie though.  Her patters shite.  :rolleyes:

What is a sapiosexual ?  :lol: :D

TOP DEFINITION   
sapiosexual
One who finds intelligence the most sexually attractive feature.
"I want an incisive, inquisitive, insightful, irreverent mind. I want someone for whom philosophical discussion is foreplay. I want someone who sometimes makes me go ouch due to their wit and evil sense of humor. I want someone that I can reach out and touch randomly. I want someone I can cuddle with.

I decided all that means that I am sapiosexual."
by Mr M. Ister May 26, 2004
 10358  2470   
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

Banned by: