Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adele4U - Queensway  (Read 1338 times)

83 review(s) for Adele4u (81 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline LastManCumings

Adele4U - Queensway/Bayswater

AW Link - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Booking - Earlier this week
Time - Afternoon
Location - About 5-7 min walk from Queensway tube Station
Time spent - 1 hour
Cost - £140

Positives

- Good comms via e-mail. Sent a e-mail to check availability for the time slot I had in mind almost three weeks in advance. Booked via AW followed by a further e-mails to sort out the details.
- Modern & clean apartment a short walk from Queensway/Bayswater tube station.
- Was offered chocolates and wine before the punt. Nice touch.
- A nice bath with Adele in a good sized bath tub to begin things off. Clean bathroom and towel. A nice shower after the punt.
- A high bed, which I quite liked as it let me have great access while standing up
- Adele has a great attitude. This was my second visit and we picked up where we left off a few months ago. She does have a great memory.
- Adele looked really hot in a small black number which accentuated her now ample breast and that pert ass. Also a nice necklace (Password02 does have good taste)
- Superb DFK, which continued throughout the session.
- OWO was great, slow and with enough tongue flicks to tease
- RO was great and she tasted really nice. I spent quite a while alternating between her clit and breasts.
- Tried 4 positions - Cow-girl, missionary, doggy and standing doggy. Cow-girl with her was the best for me as I had a lot of time to handle those breast and her pert ass.
- B2B oil massage interspersed with sex was great. She covered her body with oil and then started rubbing against me. When both of us were covered with oil (we almost finished the bottle), we were rubbing and sliding against one another. I wish we had a PVC sheet so that we could have had even more fun with the oil-play.
- No clock-watching by Adele. I was 25 mins above my alloted time when I left. This was because I took a while to pop, but Adele wanted me to be satisfied before I left.

Neutral

- None

Negatives

-None

Side note -

- Getting a booking with Adele was quite challenging. I am more a 'spur of the momemt' kind  of punter, so waiting 2 weeks for this punt did test my self-control.

Would I see her again ? - Yes

LL

Thanks for the review. But wait. Password bought her a necklace?
Or he left her with a pearl-necklace of sticky man-jizz?!

Offline LastManCumings

Thanks for the review. But wait. Password bought her a necklace?
Or he left her with a pearl-necklace of sticky man-jizz?!

The former  :D

password02

Ahhh shit - Secret is out - Fluffy alert  :scare:

Excellent review of a very popular girl - Glad her services are as good as ever - Thanks for sharing!!

:hi:

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Great review; glad you enjoyed.

Can't wait to see her again. Slippery oily fun with Adele sounds like heaven  :rolleyes: