Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: __mija2712 - Willesden Green  (Read 1803 times)

4 review(s) for Natalie Fox (1 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online collector

First review for this profile External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only but this is not a TOFTT.

This WG has been already reviewed here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=64578.0. She recently used her friend's profile External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only (I think she will still use both profile for a while).
Reason has been explained here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=64541.msg824520#msg824520 and I heard same from her.

I chose Mija despite only one neutral review basically because I really like how she looks in the pics. She was one on the top of my favourites in my hotlist. In the main gallery is easy to discover the pics are photoshoped but free gallery shows how she is and I think in person is even better.
She is 25 years old, 5.5-5.6 tall, cup B, dress 6 or 8.

According to my tastes I rate her face 9 and body 8. I don't really know why I liked her face so much, maybe because her eye shape, nose and lips mainly. Her body is unexpected tanned for a polish girl  :thumbsup: fit and firm. Tits only cup B but nice looking. Also she has a very little tummy.

Price paid: 100£ for one hour plus 20£ extra for CIM.

Services: Massage, B2B massage, FK, OWO, DATY, 69, sex (cowgirl, mish, doggy), CIM.

Positives: Comms, excellent (prompt replies to texts and calls every time)
              Current availability, don't think she is really busy now because she is still new of the job and can be easily booked
              Hot face and body
              B2B massage
              Amazing sex, top of the punt
              Discrect location and nice flat
              Good english level
              CIM extra for multiple pops I guess, however pop 2 didn't happened but she was carrying on with OWO and expecting it.
              Willing to please me in every request

Neutrals:  Bit of clockwatching just because she had another punt after 10 minutes (not a negative because I can understand
              she didn't want make the next wait). I adviced her she should take more time between.
              OWO, avarage and no DT                 
              FK was really pleasant but not so long and deep.

Negatives: None       

Recommend  :hi:

doobes

Thanks for the review, had been curious as to how you'd got on when you mentioned you'd seen her. Glad you had a good one.

Did she introduce herself as Mija? Her other profile has been all over the place name wise and she even used a different name in person on meeting.

Online collector

She did introduce herself with handshake but don't remember, sorry. She didn't say alexia, I am at least sure about that.
I asked her twice why she has two profiles and confirmed the story of the friend on holiday and verification process.
However she said her proper profile is mija now. I think the real sweet alexia, the Bulgarian, will still use the profile once she will back from holiday. Probably changing name again  :dash: