Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Larger ladies in Manchester?  (Read 1636 times)

quichechegwin

Are there any ladies on the larger side (the definition of which seems to keep sliding down, talking size 14ish up) people would recommend? I've got Darling_Delilah on my hot list and would go for any like her or larger?

Cheers

Offline gillyB

Are there any ladies on the larger side (the definition of which seems to keep sliding down, talking size 14ish up) people would recommend? I've got Darling_Delilah on my hot list and would go for any like her or larger?

Are you looking for large ladies in the chest area or the dress size, as reading Darling_Delilah profile, large chest (32G) but only a size 10 dress size?

Offline threechilliman

I've seen her. She has big tits, but she's definitely not what I'd describe as big.

tcm

quichechegwin

ah ok apologies, dress size area so larger than her, so say sizes 14 -22

Offline gillyB

Had a meet with this Madmax about a year ago. For the price you can't go wrong.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only.

Was in Bolton though, not to far from Manchester :thumbsup:

Online ISTS2005

Try this one pal, External Link/Members Only , cheap and cheerful and keen. Not my type really but saw her and she delivered a keen and as-requested service, I would say around s16-18.

Hawkwind71

Try this one pal, External Link/Members Only , cheap and cheerful and keen. Not my type really but saw her and she delivered a keen and as-requested service, I would say around s16-18.

Wow what cracker. I don't  usually go for 16 but can make exception. No phone number displayed, did you have to place a booking request to get it. Are her gallery photos accurate ? Cheers mate.

Online ISTS2005

Just asked for the number, she replied pretty quick, I booked and went along. Last  house on a row, clean enough, accurate pics as in its definitely HER, probably a size up or two than you would think from her pics. Enthusiastic, clean, pleasant enough, service as requested, but I wouldnt go back - just my preference as I did think she was bigger than in the pics and if I'd have known how much bigger I would not have booked. But she did deliver all I asked and was very nice, if it was a review I would go NEUTRAL probably.

Hope it helps.

Hawkwind71

Just asked for the number, she replied pretty quick, I booked and went along. Last  house on a row, clean enough, accurate pics as in its definitely HER, probably a size up or two than you would think from her pics. Enthusiastic, clean, pleasant enough, service as requested, but I wouldnt go back - just my preference as I did think she was bigger than in the pics and if I'd have known how much bigger I would not have booked. But she did deliver all I asked and was very nice, if it was a review I would go NEUTRAL probably.

Hope it helps.

helps a lot. You shd have a crack at doing a review. Even if she is big, if she does what it says on the label that is valuable info. Personally i don't  mind bigger as long as its toned. Its when the skin starts to droop where it shouldn't that I start running.

Offline Mongmong

Offline plus8

Had a meet with madmax a few weeks ago. Very disappointing, little enthusiasm and having asked for a massage proceeded to stroke my back for a few minutes. Had hygiene issues in my opinion. Pleasant enough girl but I won't be returning.