Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EMMA_TOUCH W14 Baron's Court  (Read 8709 times)

1 review(s) for EMMA_TOUCH (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline anyfucker

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

60 mins £120

Having said i don't write reviews unless -ve or when toftt i am breaking that rule!
why - because on a recent post someone asked if anyone had seen Emma on this tour.

Just a quickie then.
Emma is now working in W14 Baron's Court close to the tube, she's sharing a basement flat with other Hungarian WGs, a couple of whom i glimpsed and could hear chatting. This was not a problem for me but i know others don't like it. This flat is a lot less obvious than the place in Fulham - pervert that i am, i quite liked going up those side stairs in full view of the neighbours. She is now intending to visit the Uk for a couple of weeks at a time every few months or so. Communications were good and the meet was easily arranged for later in the day, no dramas, texted the postcode and road straight away then got the number when i left the station.

Emma is tall i would guess about 5'11" and slightly chunkier than when she was here last, for the avoidance of doubt not by any means chubby just a few pounds more. She keeps her glasses on so if that's on your bucket list maybe she'd do COF?

It may be that she was deterred from kissing me as intensely as i would prefer by me mentioning smokers breath which is quite strong but she compensated by giving an excellent OWO followed by enthusiastic sex in a few positions, not rushed. i left a happy bunny.

Offline king tarzan

She was size 8 when I screwed her
A bit more pounds Size 10 sounds tempting for me round 2..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Type_O_Negative

She was size 8 when I screwed her
A bit more pounds Size 10 sounds tempting for me round 2..

She is very tall so size 10 shouldn't be a problem.

password02

Good review - was she part of the Kylie Flirt group? I am sure they were all £100 ph in the old days?

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Good review - was she part of the Kylie Flirt group? I am sure they were all £100 ph in the old days?

Congrats on 5,000 posts PW  :hi:

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Thanks for sharing your review OP.

She has been on and off my hl a number of times. I do like her new photos, so if anyone can report she does do DFK and CIM at no added cost then she may go back on.

Offline richardlbym

I would have seen her by now if it wasn't for the comments about her smoker's breath.

Offline king tarzan

She has been on and off my hl a number of times. I do like her new photos, so if anyone can report she does do DFK and CIM at no added cost then she may go back on.

I king tarzan I am genuine dfk super enthusiast
Cim she done too!!
But that was nearly 2 years back..

Offline anyfucker

Thanks.
Sorry, but i have no idea of what group the girls at that house are part of, i was not interested enough to ask.
Back in the old days i probably earned £100 a week.... so their current pricing is their current pricing and if we don't like it their phones will get dusty and they will revise their prices.

Offline anyfucker

She is very tall so size 10 shouldn't be a problem.
i don't know what size she is but whatever size she is she still looks slim.

Offline anyfucker

you can always ask her.

charming_red

Kylie Flirt's was a different group working out of West Kensington. Emma Touch has been part of the Lindsay Love group that used to work out of North End rd in Fulham that did charge £100/hr back then. This particular group are a mixed bunch and are taking the piss with £120/hr.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

you can always ask her.

I could, but it seems a bit too personal just to see if she qualifies for my hotlist or not  :sarcastic:

Offline The_Don

Kylie Flirt's was a different group working out of West Kensington. Emma Touch has been part of the Lindsay Love group that used to work out of North End rd in Fulham that did charge £100/hr back then. This particular group are a mixed bunch and are taking the piss with £120/hr.

+1

I've not punted Emma but others in this group and better value can be found at £120 P/H IMO

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Oddly, the links on Emma T's profile to those of her 'friends' don't work, at least for me - perhaps because their names are now slightly different. With everyone's permission I'll post the working links here - it will at least show us at a glance the 'group membership' :)

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

charming_red

Teen Becky and BustyTina (formerly Lizzie.18) are also part of that crowd. Tina's profile is down as shes back in Hungary 'studying'.

Theres also another faked boobed girl who's name I can't remember and profile is down  :unknown:

Anybody shagged Vivian?   :P

slow and low

Oddly, the links on Emma T's profile to those of her 'friends' don't work, at least for me - perhaps because their names are now slightly different. With everyone's permission I'll post the working links here - it will at least show us at a glance the 'group membership' :)

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only
saw Gisele last year not great would not revisit.

Josh Smith

No, but her some profile shots: External Link/Members Only

Vivians not my usual cup of tea but if she was enthusiastic and a bit dirty I could have a session with her. Sometimes a session with BBW can be immense if they are good.

Offline Voyager

I wonder what has happened to Emma's profile.  The phone number is missing, location says Ealing and links to Giesle and Vovian are removed.

Had a message from her last week and was trying to arrange to see her this week but she is not responding.

Offline anyfucker

I wonder what has happened to Emma's profile.  The phone number is missing, location says Ealing and links to Giesle and Vovian are removed.

Had a message from her last week and was trying to arrange to see her this week but she is not responding.
Maybe she's gone back to Poland?
she told me "...She is now intending to visit the Uk for a couple of weeks at a time every few months or so..."

Offline The_Don

Maybe she's gone back to Poland?

That a little confusing

Nationality:    Hungarian

Offline anyfucker

That a little confusing
Sorry my bad, yes mixing up Poles and Hungarians, she is Hungarian.

Offline The_Don

Sorry my bad, yes mixing up Poles and Hungarians, she is Hungarian.

Happens, some to get verified, use other details. Hence I though may she had. 

Offline Voyager

Happens, some to get verified, use other details. Hence I though may she had.

Is that in Polish.

Offline The_Don

Is that in Polish.

Via google translate

Się dzieje , niektórzy aby zweryfikować , korzystać z innych szczegółów. I Henchoz Choć apr wojskowych .

Megtörténik, hogy egyesek igazolt , használjon más részleteket . Én Henchoz Bár ő Ápr hadsereg.

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Via google translate

Się dzieje , niektórzy aby zweryfikować , korzystać z innych szczegółów. I Henchoz Choć apr wojskowych .

Megtörténik, hogy egyesek igazolt , használjon más részleteket . Én Henchoz Bár ő Ápr hadsereg.

:D

I think he meant that he doesn't understand what you were saying. And neither do I :hi:

Offline king tarzan

Offline mace-window

This girl keeps disappearing and reappearing ever so often now.

Offline driver

This girl keeps disappearing and reappearing ever so often now.

Do you know who she is? I like her look.
Might have to TOFTT.. let you know how i get on

Offline mace-window

Do you know who she is? I like her look.
Might have to TOFTT.. let you know how i get on

Yeah I seen her long time ago. But it was the time before UKP and begriming of my punting hobby. If I remember right it was a positive for me and she was located at the Baron's Court area. What she provided in my session was OWO, 69, doggy and mish and was very welcoming it I remember. Don't know if anything has changed from the past but maybe I should give her a try before she disappear again.

Offline The_Don

External Link/Members Only another one of hers.

iirc, this W/G is polish and linked to another group!

See posts 754 - 761   https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=98715.msg1557876#msg1557876

I've not punted Emma have you.

But I have punted several of her flat mates. At many different locations over the years and all these W/G were Hungarians, iirc.