Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: jadebabey bathgate  (Read 2222 times)

5 review(s) for xxjadeybabeyxx24 (4 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

bawbag

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
location ok good parking ect. Jadey although bigger and less attractive than pics would suggest still attractive enough. With a good service great bj skills. However would say she is a little naive giving out alot pf personal details. Stating alot of punters are on her facebook and how to find her on it. Had arranged for an hour but ended up being half an hour because she had to meet family which seemed legitimate. Left with a smile on my face then realised no money had changed hands. Because she was good seemed genuine and was only half hour i went back. To which i got aw im always doing that i usually get the guy to give me it when they come back you could have just done that. The trust she seems to jave in punters is incredible.

Offline Hector_100

Talking of her Facebook, found it in seconds using her contact address, had a quick browse on it and who do I spot....the much talked about 'bustyangel2015'  :rolleyes:

Argento79

What are her rates just now?  The 'first two weeks' offer has been up for ages now but does that still apply?

Offline tazman1002001

What are her rates just now?  The 'first two weeks' offer has been up for ages now but does that still apply?

If I was going I would only take £50 as that's wha her profile says
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

bawbag

Offline tazman1002001

You said she is bigger.....you mean like fat?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

bawbag

Some would say that yes. She is not a wjale but by no means model thin. Would say she is curvy with a big mac on the side

Online David1970

She has big tits, big ass and a big gut, big girl- if you want to be blunt she is fat
Nice lady
Service ok
No cowgirl when I saw her due to bad back!

RandyF

You said she is bigger.....you mean like fat?

Think you already really know the answer to your question Taz  :lol:

chico1000

If you like skinny wee girls don't see Jade.  I would not describe her as fat.  Sure she is big but she is also tall and sexy looking so for me it's not any kind of issue.
When you are standing in the room with her with her and her main assets poking out your eyes I find I get hard just talking to her which for me is an achievement.  If you want a good laugh with some incredible sex she is very good value.  She is very friendly and nothing is rushed. 
I have visited Jade a good few times now and have always left with a big smile.
My wee issue from time to time is things can go awry so you need to have a back up plan.  When she cancels she is very apologetic and hopes that you do have a back up plan and not forced to have an "angry wank".
If you stay in that Midlothian area I would say  a visit to her would be a bit of a no brainer.
Oh for all you foot lovers I have never looked, too busy getting an incredible BJ followed by a wee swallow.

chico1000