Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Welsh Candice - Cardiff Bay  (Read 9169 times)

Offline Mil 34

Told you you'd like her m8, she's up there with my favourites and want to see again so this is shit news that sees off to pastures anew, will have to text her to see how the land lies on that one, but it's good you enjoyed her.

I am so disappointed that we are losing such a good girl from Cardiff but she did say she will return from time to time for work. So I am just going to have to keep a closer look on my hot list and when she's in the area book to see her ASAP.
Pleased I finally got to meet her before she leaves

np500

+1, texted her today and yes she's moving away but as you say she'll be back once a month for a day or two in a hotel or apartment and is here until end of November, she's a cracking girl so if anyone's not seen her safe to say you won't be disappointed if you go visit, and let's be honest, she's a big lose to Cardiff's adult scene.

Offline Mil 34

I will look forward to those days :thumbsup:

np500

And another one to see is xx Ashley xx coming to Cardif November 17 to 19 , some one will do a link hopefully but she's in Norwich at the moment if you want to check her out, have seen her , thought she was cracking, wonderful arse and legs, rest of hers great too.

Offline Mil 34

Ive saw Ashley , ok but not my type. Nice girl I just have a thing for brunettes

np500

Me too mate, but on the hole ! there ain't that many realy good ones out there that float my boat so when one comes my way, happy days.

Boblowjob

I've also seen Ashlee, twice actually both times in Cheltenham.  Last time was June this year. Have to say her figure is not as good as the pics on AW, still definitely worth a visit but she's put on a bit of weight. Look on the West Midlands forum she up there a lot.

Offline Mil 34

To be honest that's a lot of why I haven't returned. Although she's a nice girl the pictures don't represent the girl. I tend to prefer dark haired slim girls, if their busty then that's a bonus but if I see blondes they have to be similar.
It looks like Ashley has put on a lot of timber from when the pictures were taken.
You expect a little air brushing by the British girls but not that much.

Still though I can't criticise her service it was good.

np500

Gemma, she was nice, pictures still are but I did't see her because people said she ballooned and a bit of an attitude, yes Ashley's tits were a bit bigger than photos but I thought she had a lovely shape , that was about 4 months ago, has she put that much more on ? I like them slim , don't mind a bit of shape as in fit, but not fat, I'm concerned now as I'm only doing two punts up to Xmas as one of thems a 3sum,  so was going to squeeze her in. ?mark now.

Boblowjob

The pic that caught my attention is the one on her profile with her back to the camera, with a red dress pulled up and her knickers on show. Her ass looks amazing, when I saw her first she was exactly like that. When I saw her in June, she'd put some weight on, ass didn't look as good. Service was good, but wanted to cum on her face and she moved last minute, dodged the bullet so to speak. She does take a good pounding though😊😊😊

np500

She ( Ashley ) makes a big thing about she does cim, which is what I want next time as I blew my bolt last time ( happens a bit too often frustratingly) in the mish, fuck I should avoid mish, I don't last 2 fucking minutes ahhh, any way that is also a bit concerning ? Yes, the bolt and the cim !

np500

Oh , and I was / am going to ask her to wear that red dress .

Offline Mil 34

It's her legs that I thought have got the biggest. She had all cellulite all over the backs of them and her arse was nothing like her pictures.
I did cum in her mouth though , so not all bad  :D

np500

I'm wondering now if the red dress will fit her ?

np500

j_Red

Can't wait to meet Kandice tomorrow! Review to follow!