Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Missnje (Neath)  (Read 3316 times)

Swansea lad

Anyone used her and have any feedback. One of my 2 regular punts has gone off the radar. Thanks

valleypunter

Offline odynsfee

Oh nooo come on guys , Bareback?

Swansea lad

Missed that thanks. I didnt see her profile on aw and yeah on phone.

Any recommendations for girls who work later than 10 in Neath?

Not bothered about gfe or cim etc

SirFrank

Oh nooo come on guys , Bareback?

Feedback looks interesting too - especially the one about spending Christmas with her parents and promising them she would pack it all in! Brilliant

Swansea lad

Bet that was a brilliant conversation with her dad!

I rarely use sites, I found a few girls I liked and kept going back but they all seem to be taking a break or have gone off the radar completely.

A lot of girls finish at 10, I like to go from afternoon shifts which finish at 10, I also like 30 minute meets!

ReboundHound

My favourite feedback is the one where she arranges an outcall and then falls asleep....

Swansea lad

Giving miss scarlet a try anyway. I cant post a link!

purefilth

I've seen Natalie and she is a complete nutter, avoid!

Offline charlie-mott

Offline slideaway69

I nearly booked her but pulled out in the last minute, was she a good shag?

purefilth

I nearly booked her but pulled out in the last minute, was she a good shag?

No mate, she fell asleep while giving me a handjob...had to let myself out....too much vodka & diazepam mixed with mental health issues in my opinion

np500

Hope you shagged her before she fell asleep !

Offline slideaway69

Lol what a nightmare, and she offers BB imagne getting her preggers lol

np500

She does sound like an accident waiting to happen, would't want to be there with my cock in her mouth when it did, think the girl needs help, not sex with strangers in her house when she don't know what day it is .

Offline slideaway69

Yeah your right, sorry state of affairs

Offline Rhodri Mawr

Are we talking about Missnje or Miss Scarlett?  Both messed me about and failed to complete agreed bookings.  Gave Miss Scarlet a second chance and then she also 'fell asleep' and missed a booking.

Downtownspunk

Hi all first time poster, I've seen Missnje about three times (none were good) but kept giving her chances.

First time, I rang at 8am and asked for 15 mins before work, she said "Fine but has to be before 9:30 as my mothers coming around" I got there at 8:40 and she just kept rushing me to finish before I could even stick it in saying her mums going to be there any minute even though she previously said 9:30 she was arriving, finished and left.

Second time, didn't want to be messed around so got stuck straight in (covered) but every position I tried she was lifeless and wouldn't move as a client fucked her in the ass the night before and she was in pain (So why accept a booking?) ended up her sitting on top of me and me having to move her up and down and she ain't light...

Third time, and what really showed how much of a fruit loop she is. Put the money on the table as always, didn't want to do it on her bed (not really tidy) wanted to do it on the couch "Yeah no problem I can do that" her sitting on top of me not moving again, asked to change positions and she was getting annoyed (just from asking for the next position) she shouted at me "JUST HURRY UP AND CUM FOR FUCK SAKE!" so I said "Fuck this" pushed her off me, walked over to the table and said "I'm taking back half of the money and I'm going" She flew into a shit storm and lunged at me ripping the money out of my hands saying that she didn't have to give anything back as I'd already stuck it in her, then she looked down at a glass that SHE tipped full of water or something and burst in to tears saying her mother was going to shout at her for a wet patch on her carpet then leapt back up at me asking where the money had gone (I still have no idea where it went) and I told her I'm not thief and to check me if she wanted. Got dress and got the fuck out of there before the cutlery came out.

She's not AW anymore but if she ever shows up I urge you to all avoid her, she's very unhinged

vw

Hi all first time poster, I've seen Missnje about three times (none were good) but kept giving her chances.

First time, I rang at 8am and asked for 15 mins before work, she said "Fine but has to be before 9:30 as my mothers coming around" I got there at 8:40 and she just kept rushing me to finish before I could even stick it in saying her mums going to be there any minute even though she previously said 9:30 she was arriving, finished and left.

Second time, didn't want to be messed around so got stuck straight in (covered) but every position I tried she was lifeless and wouldn't move as a client fucked her in the ass the night before and she was in pain (So why accept a booking?) ended up her sitting on top of me and me having to move her up and down and she ain't light...

Third time, and what really showed how much of a fruit loop she is. Put the money on the table as always, didn't want to do it on her bed (not really tidy) wanted to do it on the couch "Yeah no problem I can do that" her sitting on top of me not moving again, asked to change positions and she was getting annoyed (just from asking for the next position) she shouted at me "JUST HURRY UP AND CUM FOR FUCK SAKE!" so I said "Fuck this" pushed her off me, walked over to the table and said "I'm taking back half of the money and I'm going" She flew into a shit storm and lunged at me ripping the money out of my hands saying that she didn't have to give anything back as I'd already stuck it in her, then she looked down at a glass that SHE tipped full of water or something and burst in to tears saying her mother was going to shout at her for a wet patch on her carpet then leapt back up at me asking where the money had gone (I still have no idea where it went) and I told her I'm not thief and to check me if she wanted. Got dress and got the fuck out of there before the cutlery came out.

She's not AW anymore but if she ever shows up I urge you to all avoid her, she's very unhinged

Good info, no idea why you went back, what was the logic in 3 times ?

Offline charlie-mott

Why would you go back three times??

np500

I've been back 3 / 4 times ( not missnje  neath ) but that was because Thay blew me away, been to loads better than the above and not gone back ! 3 times ?

Downtownspunk

Good info, no idea why you went back, what was the logic in 3 times ?

Close to where I lived at the time and she was available short notice and dick ruled my head :-(

Bigdave2003

Looks like Natalie is back on AW as fairyprincess1 and according to her profile is pregnant.  Saw her a couple of times last year and she's a sexy little thing with a nice little body.  Hates condoms and quite happy to have cum inside her.  I did always get the impression she had issues in her personal life though.

Offline HughJardon

She sounds like a big bowl of wrong to me.
I know the Swansea scene isnt exactly a melting pot of sexy hunnied activity, but from what Ive read she should be given the widest berth imaginable
FFS  :scare:  :scare: :scare:

purefilth

Missnje is not attractive, has an odd shaped body and lives with serious mental health conditions.

Enjoy lads!

Offline ampersand

A pregnant barebacker = punters worst nightmare.

I imagine some of her former clients are now very nervous men!

np500

Shit, ! Just goes to show how important this site is to ones well being and ( not withstanding punting funds ) prosperity .

Swansea lad

Sorry guys not been on here in a while.

I did meet with Muss Scarlet and she was a really nice girl but a bit naive.

She didn't clock watch, I would say the sex was ok and probably would give her another go because she was a nice girl.

The house was her home and she was quite house proud. It was very clean, she was spotless and smelt nice but a little quirky.

If my Mrs sucked me like that and let me fuck her the way I did I would be a happy guy but with Wg's you expect higher standards of blow jobs etc.

Biggest problems, she only had 2 condoms when I went there. I don't think she's a full time Wg I got the impression  she's trying to make extra cash.

Second problem she mentioned an older boyfriend who knows what she does and doesn't mind, I think he exists but doesn't know what she's doing hence having to cancel appointments.

Overall. Nice clean girl, probably 5'3" max, About 28 to look at, wants to make you happy but she struggles if you want to give her a proper seeing to.