Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ginger hair working girl - anybody know of one please.  (Read 3295 times)

Offline surfman

There is a thread on the West Midlands, looking for working girls with ginger hair and have added this to the East Midlands to see if
anybody knows of such ladies in the East. Prepared to travel for the illusive ginger girl.

Offline j122

Offline Tuffers

There's Ginger in Kettering - never been there but has good AW feedback

External Link/Members Only

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Was going to suggest English Redhead, but she no longer works. There were a few reports/discussions on her.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

jasonleics41

Was going to suggest English Redhead, but she no longer works. There were a few reports/discussions on her.

Wouldn't of recommended her anyway  :thumbsdown:

Decent body but that's as far as it goes. Full on chav.

Tony Montana

Have a search on here for Ella Hughes but don't tell her you're a member here !

Offline j122

Bit pricey

Offline ZacMorgan

Why?

Jackjones

Offline alftupper

Kayla

I recommend Kayla, but I wouldn't call her a ginger. Her hair is dyed the red colour favoured by Goths and Punks.

Offline surfman

Has anybody had the pleasure of a lady with Ginger hair yet (not red please). As yet I am still unsuccessful in this quest hence
me asking the question again. You never know one could have sneaked by while I wasn't looking.
As always any help would be appreciated.

marky123uk

They're as rear as rocking horse poo mate....if you find a good ginger I would be there before you! Lol

Offline winkywanky

She states categorically that she's finished with being a WG, but she can't resist wringing her Movies income out to dry.

Not only that, she now states her sexuality as 'Gay', maybe her being a WG with all those nasty men has pushed her over to the other side?  :D

Offline surfman

Has anybody come across any Ginger's , or has recommendations. I know they are such a rare creature to find but if
you have come across any or know of them, can you please tell.

Offline Dorsetpunter

Surfman, if you ever fancy a trip south to Portsmouth Hayley is highly recommended. Naturally auburn but dyes it more a dark ginger

Offline sireel

External Link/Members Only or https://www.adultwork.com/Miss+Ginger+Bangs