Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xxx Phoebes xxx - Morden, South London/Surrey  (Read 1920 times)

condomman

Saw her a while ago. Says she's English but she's South African. Asked on phone about getting my balls sucked. That was my main thing. She said okay if I was shaved. Did that and went to see her.
Small flat tucked behind a row of shops. Felt safe. Image same as in pictures. Seems erratic and suspect substance abuse issues. Friendly and chatty initially but then after she came out the bathroom it's like she became cold and authoritarian. The oral was awful, wouldn't let me finger but really pissed me the fuck off when I asked to have my balls licked and she claimed there was still hair there. On top of this she had her cat mincing around the room (oh, and the session took place in the front room on a fold out sofa).
To be fair to her there are some reasons on my part why I couldn't have a good time but if a mechanical cum bucket is your thing, this will be the girl for you. However, even at the relatively low £100 an hour, she's overpriced. In the end I cut it short and she gave me some paper back. Was so angry at the time I had to stop myself from being too insulting with the review (this happened in March I think)
Return? Fuck no
Recommend? To an enemy

vw

fold out sofa
Last time fucked a prossie on fold out sofa it broke, never went back to see if she got a new one.

Shame you had a shit punt

condomman

Yes sir, that's the correct link.
Please tell me, how do you get pictures in here like that? I want to add them to a few pages but not sure how to do it.
Cheers

condomman

Is this the sofa bed ?

Hidden Image/Members Only

LOL No, that's not the sofa bed. It was some nasty brown fabric thing

vw

Yes sir, that's the correct link.
Please tell me, how do you get pictures in here like that? I want to add them to a few pages but not sure how to do it.
Cheers
On Chrome right click picture, click copy url

On here click the inset picture icon above  :rolleyes: and then paste in between {img]Paste here[/img}

Offline pumps

condomman

She looks like a happy person   :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Hidden Image/Members Only
Yeah, a bundle of joy! I think you'd like her. I read one of yours where you said you like mechanical. Well "Phil Mitchell" give her all your best

condomman

On Chrome right click picture, click copy url

On here click the inset picture icon above  :rolleyes: and then paste in between {img]Paste here[/img}

Cheers bud

Offline herbie007

I've been tempted to go see her a few times, I'm glad I didn't now thanks to your review.

Thanks mate.  :drinks:

condomman

I've been tempted to go see her a few times, I'm glad I didn't now thanks to your review.

Thanks mate.  :drinks:
You're welcome. Another thing I meant to say, on her page she says "I WILL NOT TOLERATE anyone who becomes aggressive or violent, I will call the police if necessary" Now, call me old fashioned but any hooker who wants to get cozzers involved is probably one you want to stay away from, although violence and aggression towards women is equally unacceptable.

Offline pumps

Yeah, a bundle of joy! I think you'd like her. I read one of yours where you said you like mechanical. Well "Phil Mitchell" give her all your best

"Phill Mitchell".....you've lost me there?

And nah I don't like the look of her.

vw

"Phill Mitchell".....you've lost me there?

And nah I don't like the look of her.
Phil Mitchel is a mechanic !

Offline pumps

Phil Mitchel is a mechanic !

Meh -  I had hoped he had something clever in mind.

Offline The_Don

« Last Edit: August 24, 2015, 03:05:58 pm by The_Don »

Online Seasoned Vet

I visited her last month but walked when I got there as did not really fancy her in the Flesh and she came across called and distant so I decided to leave
So happy after reading this thread

condomman

I visited her last month but walked when I got there as did not really fancy her in the Flesh and she came across called and distant so I decided to leave
So happy after reading this thread
I think she's the opposite to what we all seek. She doesn't provide pleasure for the penis, she depresses them. My cock has yet to recover. So much nice women in South London and my pecker don't wanna know.

Offline Raks121

I got desperate one night and went to see her.
Her flat was a tip with beer cans on the floor, three cats which were running around and she could barely open her eyes.
Told her I forgot the cash in the car and left and never looked back.