Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pick of the day Milton Keynes  (Read 1421 times)

Offline Steve2

vw

Works until 7am to but only travels for 45mins Rules me out today !

bulldog400

I booked her on Friday evening.

Good comms initially, let me know she was 10-15mins away, then nothing for an hour when she said sorry she changed her mind and stood me up

vw

Good comms initially, let me know she was 10-15mins away, then nothing for an hour when she said sorry she changed her mind and stood me up
Nothing worse, why tell you she is 15 mins away ?

Offline Steve2

She does seem to come across as very new to  this. Almost amateur but no excuse for letting you down but we know that letdowns are part and parcel of punting

:hi:

vt

A first booking with a stranger must be terrifying, I remember how nervous I was on my first punt. Hopefully she'll get the bottle to actually get a booking under her belt. After all, punters don't bite...unless you ask them to!  ;)

Siadwel

Booked her on Friday evening?

You must have been quick off the mark, she only registered on AW on Saturday, or did you know her previously?

From her profile: Member Since:   22/08/2015

password02

If it was a confirmed booked would be good to do a review and let others know?

Then people can see if its worth booking her - Would be a good idea

Offline Steve2

If it was a confirmed booked would be good to do a review and let others know?

Then people can see if its worth booking her - Would be a good idea

She didn't register on AW till Saturday so how he booked her on Friday is a mystery

bulldog400

Sorry, I made a mistake on my original. (it was a long frustrating weekend)

I would post a screenshot showing I made a mistake but I can't work out how to do it

Online Natwest

The usual,,,,

Sent message, read (eventually) but not replied to. If I had a £ for every time this happens, I could afford a few more punts.

Offline CheeseYa

Looks cute but it sounds like this trying to get a punt booked with this Emma is even more difficult than it used to be with Roxanne X.

password02

The usual,,,,

Sent message, read (eventually) but not replied to. If I had a £ for every time this happens, I could afford a few more punts.

+1. Same

vt

+1. Same

Now put a message up that she's getting lots of emails at the moment and will try and answer them all.

password02

Saw that 2 days ago - why then does she read and not answer ?

best to read and answer as you open each email as and when you have time?

I have put on the back burner and see what happens next few days

Online Natwest

Second email sent - read but not replied.

On to the next one.

Offline Bigus Dickus

I sent her an email and asked for a face picture. Accidentally sent her another email meant for someone else too. She got really assy about the face picture and said I wasn't for her! I don't think she's cut out for sucking cock for money somehow if asking for a picture draws such repulsion!

Lucky I found Amelia instead! Fate sometimes lends a hand in the punterverse!

:sarcastic:

Online Natwest

So what you are saying is the only way to get a reply is to ask something that will piss her off?! I'll have to try that.

Can't believe I have a free evening and can't find some fresh young wench who needs her bum spanked and my cock. Sad state of affairs.

Offline Bigus Dickus

So what you are saying is the only way to get a reply is to ask something that will piss her off?! I'll have to try that.

Can't believe I have a free evening and can't find some fresh young wench who needs her bum spanked and my cock. Sad state of affairs.

She sounds as if she was totally unprepared for the number of us pervs who want to drill her!

:D

Online Natwest

She sounds as if she was totally unprepared for the number of us pervs who want to drill her!

:D

Thing is though, when I look in the mirror as I leave the house and ignore the admiring glances from the neighbours as I walk down the drive to step into my Ford Fiesta, I don't see what her problem is with me.I think a vist to Specsavers is called for.