Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Student in Plymouth  (Read 3624 times)

Offline jawill

Anyone seen this girl, she looks pretty hot and comms so far have been good.... im'a tempted!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline JimmySW

£250 an hour!

And ticked just about every service by the looks of things - she's been a member for a month and clearly not going for volume business! Would be fun to see if she really was offering every service, shame it's £250, a lot to TOFTT!!

theGOAT

Crazy high prices and no CIM or Facial.  Looks older than 21.  Doubt she is a student.   :dash:

Fact she says no to car meets as "tried them before" suggests she has been doing this work longer than 1 month. 

3 out of 5 feedbacks are from from guys with only 1 feedback (hers).

I don't like her face.

So its a big fat no from me!

Cheers!  :drinks:

Belisknor

Crazy high prices and no CIM or Facial.  Looks older than 21.  Doubt she is a student.   :dash:

Fact she says no to car meets as "tried them before" suggests she has been doing this work longer than 1 month. 

3 out of 5 feedbacks are from from guys with only 1 feedback (hers).

I don't like her face.

So its a big fat no from me!

Cheers!  :drinks:

Agree with you re her feedbacks as three of them do look like they could of been written by her  :dash:  I actually emailed her asking if she was negotiable on prices  :D  Suffice to say she wasn't happy with my question lol

Offline jankg

Seems to have a little more feedback now, but a bit expensive for me

nigalbarrage

I have seen her twice.  She's better looking than her pictures and very friendly.  She talks a lot, but she does anal.  So it all balances out.

bristolqwerty

Jesus she'll have to be bloody good for that price and she wants a picture of my lovely face too :( Still I'd like to be a fly on the wall during her ffff threesome booking  :)

Offline HawkG

I like they way they tick the 'D cup' box but then includes pictures showing she's a B.

Basically, she's shouting I'M A LIAR.

(as it happens, I'd generally prefer a B to a D, but that's not really the point)

Offline JimmySW

I have seen her twice.  She's better looking than her pictures and very friendly.  She talks a lot, but she does anal.  So it all balances out.

It would be great if you could do a review for her and then we can take a better judgement as to whether she's worth all that money?

vw

Hi FoxyJessica

Belisknor

It would be great if you could do a review for her and then we can take a better judgement as to whether she's worth all that money?

+1

I have been seriously tempted by this young lady a few times but as her prices are sky high and feed back so low (some of her early feedbacks look fake) and out call only doubt are bother. So many better lady's in the area Mhb and Jb Jolie spring to mind at a fraction of the price.

bristolqwerty

She talks a lot, but she does anal.  So it all balances out.

:D :D :D :D :D sounds like a nice girl  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:   does she talk a lot whilst doing anal cos that's perfect  ;)

milo33

did anyone see this lady? Just wondering...

bristolqwerty

Her new pics are very, very good.  I initially pictured her as being too thin for my taste but she has a tremendously  shaped  bottom and good thighs.  Being a stockings/cowgirl fan I like the photos with her sitting on a log, its a lot of money though, I'm sure she'll do very well after her new photo shoot ~ but perhaps not the best actress in the world behind the vid/camera  :) Be interested to see how her reviews build up.

Belisknor

See she's finally dropped her prices now advertising at £200 per hour, still out call only :( you'd think the amount of money these girls make she'd have her own place by now.

bristolqwerty

Q. A Levels?   A. Yes, but I do not do quickie A-Levels. 2 Hour minimum booking.
  that's £450 then :scare:

Belisknor

She's delusional her feedback speaks for itself only 16 feedbacks in a year ! She can't  be that popular probably why she's lowered her prices by a staggering 50 pounds and hour !!!

bristolqwerty

£100- £120ph might see more business but I suppose she charges what she considers to be correct.  I'm sure shes had more but they (wealthy fellas) haven't left AW reviews.  We mortals can choose to go or not.  :unknown:
« Last Edit: June 19, 2016, 01:01:01 am by bristolqwerty »

bristolqwerty

Offline Ellroy44

She's nowhere near fit enough to warrant those prices :wacko:
Got a reasonable body but a bit of weird face or maybe it's just me :unknown:
She duos with Evie Estelle who has also jacked her prices right up since too.

bristolqwerty

Duo = £500ph minimum I reckon  :D

Offline scutty brown

Facially looks a bit Slavic to me. Russian? I wonder how much time she spends with the guys from Stonehouse Barracks? They'd pay her prices

kamu

Why would anyone pay 300 quid to see a very average looking wg providing extremely minimal services (currently 4 items on her enjoys list) when you could see 3 others for the same price providing much more substantial services?

Offline scutty brown

Why would anyone pay 300 quid to see a very average looking wg providing extremely minimal services (currently 4 items on her enjoys list) when you could see 3 others for the same price providing much more substantial services?

Because its Plymouth, she's good looking for a whore in Plymouth, and the lads in the Royal Marines at Stonehouse and the other bases will pay her price without quibbling. If you saw what the alternatives are in Plymouth you'd understand why.

kamu

Because its Plymouth, she's good looking for a whore in Plymouth, and the lads in the Royal Marines at Stonehouse and the other bases will pay her price without quibbling. If you saw what the alternatives are in Plymouth you'd understand why.

A quick search returned 111 profiles within 20 miles and I have to say there's a fair few I would be attempting to stick my rod in... :unknown:

Offline scutty brown

A quick search returned 111 profiles within 20 miles and I have to say there's a fair few I would be attempting to stick my rod in... :unknown:
must have improved since last time I was there......always used to be predominantly the worst of the romanians, while the locals were dog rough. Kind of girls who wore multiple pairs of tights to hide the dirt on the ankles...