Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lindsey aka Lindsey_xxx @ Shepherd's Bush  (Read 2851 times)

Kingsman

Link to Profile: External Link/Members Only
Venue: Very nice hotel near Shepherds Bush  :thumbsup:
Time Spent: 1 Hour (Stayed over an hour and a half)
Price: £150 (Excellent VFM in my opinion)

Where to begin on this one? As most of you all, Lindsey has taken by storm as one of the most popular girls in 2015. There are many reviews of her on here, each one adds a different story/theme/session, so it was interesting to read each one so thanks to everyone who reviewed. It most certainly helped.

I first made contact with Lindsey in March as I was considering my very first outcall due to the consistently good reviews but a meet never materalized, so I left it and gave up. Noticed on her profile a few weeks ago that she was doing incalls as perhaps but i imagine a ton of emails from other punters requesting a booking, a fellow legendary ukp member recommended me to her and that was that, a booking sealed. 

The communications were good, was informed of the venue a few days beforehand and got confirmation of the exact details an hour before. A hot sunny Saturday and was running late but Lindsey didnt mind, got there in the end, a very busy hotel with people checking in and out so had no problems walking past reception and into the lifts.

Honestly I had very high expectations, who wouldnt? After all the reviews, i was excited and nervous. Lindsey opened the door in blue jeans, heels and a white top.

Lindsey: Very attractive, tall, slim and beautiful eyes.
Offered a shower which i gracefully accepted to which she replied "Take your time", its moments like these that make you feel comfortable and the nerves dissappear instantly.

The room was very nice, spacious, queen sized bed, couch with a massive mirror by her bed which wouldnt move off the wall  :dash.
Lindsey didnt shy away at all, its like we had met before, she pushed me to the bed and pounced on me with DFK straight away, it felt like a conjugal visit were she hadnt seen me for a long time, her dfk is amazing and i was not dissapointed.
She was wearing floral lingerie but those didnt last long, proceeded to give her oral for a while, as others have mentioned, she gets instantly wet, pussy juices all over my face. I didnt need to ask her to do anything, she knew exactly what to do, grabbing and pulling my hair forcing me to suck harder.

Next thing i know, im being dragged along the bed to reposition on to 69, i was thinking this is absolutely quality, her owo by far the best bj i have ever recieved,so sloppy and wet, she does not hesitate to deepthroat and she did it with ease, at point i thought she would puke but there was so much saliva everywhere, it was insanely hot, she has a lovely ass which i just couldnt stop licking.

First round-cowgirl, pop 1, she has so much energy
Second round- mish pop 2,  plenty of dfk whilst fking various of fkin hard and slow
Third Round- Doggy, belly down position, (my personal favourite, i thought i was going to have a heart attack), pop 3
Fourth Round- reverse cow girl, pop 4.

I must add, she is definitely not a clock watcher, i didnt see a clock anywere and it was actually me that didnt want to take the piss but we were enjoying it so much, can you blame me?

Each time, there was no rushing to get the condom out, we lay there, me still inside there, still dfk for another 5 mintues.
In between session there was a lot more dfk and us exploring each other bodies, she is  venturing abroad next week to a lot of places, something ive always wanted to do but never had the motivation to do!  From out talk I found out she is also a very clever girl with a bright future ahead of her!  :thumbsup:

The room was a mess in the end condoms everywere, clothes scatterd, I remember my keys came out of my troucer pocket and onto the bed, remember kicking it off the bed and not giving a shit, Lindsey found it for me in the end.

Apologies if this sounds long, i still dont remember every single detail, everything seems like a blur as there was so much going on, I am glad i saw Lindsey even if it was just once, I can now truly understand the hype and why there was so many reviews! She doesnt need to be recommended, the reviews speak for itself, if you have the chance to meet her, you will not be dissappointed. She will fck you completely, thats what I was told and I can only pass on that genuine message to anyone else.

Question is now? How quick can 2016 come?

:hi:

Offline intpro

Hmm quality review, hopefully she increases her incall availability

Now how to get a recommendation, I have tried sending her emails but she never responds. Guess she must get loads per day.

Offline PLeisure

Hmm quality review, hopefully she increases her incall availability

Now how to get a recommendation, I have tried sending her emails but she never responds. Guess she must get loads per day.

You'll need to hustle. She's flying out to SE Asia on Monday !

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Great review, glad you enjoyed and it was more than worth the wait.

Having just enjoyed 15 hours with her, I can only endorse every positive you mention.

Her oral and dtbj skills are just off the end of any scale.

slow and low

Great review, glad you enjoyed and it was more than worth the wait.

Having just enjoyed 15 hours with her, I can only endorse every positive you mention.

Her oral and dtbj skills are just off the end of any scale.
How much did 15 hours cost?

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

How much did 15 hours cost?

As per her overnight rate - £800 - and worth every single penny as far as I am concerned.

This is a very rare indulgence for me. There are only 2 (maybe 3) girls I would contemplate an overnight with and I have been very lucky to see both girls on such a basis. I will be reigning in my punting after this. It isn't going to get better than this and Little Katie.

Kingsman

Mr Br1ghts1de 15 hours?! hats of to you  :hi: hope there is a review coming?

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Mr Br1ghts1de 15 hours?! hats of to you  :hi: hope there is a review coming?

Thanks. Yes, once I have recovered.  :rolleyes:

password02

Excellent review - believe me you will remember more sexual things over the next few days you did that afternoon.

Well done for getting to see her before she flew out

PS - ''Told you it would be an excellent session''

Kingsman

Thanks password, indeed she was fantastic!

you were 1000% correct  :hi:

Offline lewishamguy

Pdubz, did you find new nicknames for 2016?

:sarcastic:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline smiths

Link to Profile: External Link/Members Only
Venue: Very nice hotel near Shepherds Bush  :thumbsup:
Time Spent: 1 Hour (Stayed over an hour and a half)
Price: £150 (Excellent VFM in my opinion)

Where to begin on this one? As most of you all, Lindsey has taken by storm as one of the most popular girls in 2015. There are many reviews of her on here, each one adds a different story/theme/session, so it was interesting to read each one so thanks to everyone who reviewed. It most certainly helped.

I first made contact with Lindsey in March as I was considering my very first outcall due to the consistently good reviews but a meet never materalized, so I left it and gave up. Noticed on her profile a few weeks ago that she was doing incalls as perhaps but i imagine a ton of emails from other punters requesting a booking, a fellow legendary ukp member recommended me to her and that was that, a booking sealed. 

The communications were good, was informed of the venue a few days beforehand and got confirmation of the exact details an hour before. A hot sunny Saturday and was running late but Lindsey didnt mind, got there in the end, a very busy hotel with people checking in and out so had no problems walking past reception and into the lifts.

Honestly I had very high expectations, who wouldnt? After all the reviews, i was excited and nervous. Lindsey opened the door in blue jeans, heels and a white top.

Lindsey: Very attractive, tall, slim and beautiful eyes.
Offered a shower which i gracefully accepted to which she replied "Take your time", its moments like these that make you feel comfortable and the nerves dissappear instantly.

The room was very nice, spacious, queen sized bed, couch with a massive mirror by her bed which wouldnt move off the wall  :dash.
Lindsey didnt shy away at all, its like we had met before, she pushed me to the bed and pounced on me with DFK straight away, it felt like a conjugal visit were she hadnt seen me for a long time, her dfk is amazing and i was not dissapointed.
She was wearing floral lingerie but those didnt last long, proceeded to give her oral for a while, as others have mentioned, she gets instantly wet, pussy juices all over my face. I didnt need to ask her to do anything, she knew exactly what to do, grabbing and pulling my hair forcing me to suck harder.

Next thing i know, im being dragged along the bed to reposition on to 69, i was thinking this is absolutely quality, her owo by far the best bj i have ever recieved,so sloppy and wet, she does not hesitate to deepthroat and she did it with ease, at point i thought she would puke but there was so much saliva everywhere, it was insanely hot, she has a lovely ass which i just couldnt stop licking.

First round-cowgirl, pop 1, she has so much energy
Second round- mish pop 2,  plenty of dfk whilst fking various of fkin hard and slow
Third Round- Doggy, belly down position, (my personal favourite, i thought i was going to have a heart attack), pop 3
Fourth Round- reverse cow girl, pop 4.

I must add, she is definitely not a clock watcher, i didnt see a clock anywere and it was actually me that didnt want to take the piss but we were enjoying it so much, can you blame me?

Each time, there was no rushing to get the condom out, we lay there, me still inside there, still dfk for another 5 mintues.
In between session there was a lot more dfk and us exploring each other bodies, she is  venturing abroad next week to a lot of places, something ive always wanted to do but never had the motivation to do!  From out talk I found out she is also a very clever girl with a bright future ahead of her!  :thumbsup:

The room was a mess in the end condoms everywere, clothes scatterd, I remember my keys came out of my troucer pocket and onto the bed, remember kicking it off the bed and not giving a shit, Lindsey found it for me in the end.

Apologies if this sounds long, i still dont remember every single detail, everything seems like a blur as there was so much going on, I am glad i saw Lindsey even if it was just once, I can now truly understand the hype and why there was so many reviews! She doesnt need to be recommended, the reviews speak for itself, if you have the chance to meet her, you will not be dissappointed. She will fck you completely, thats what I was told and I can only pass on that genuine message to anyone else.

You really are one sad arsehole as well as not being very smart, admin has your number time and time again. :thumbsdown:

Offline PLeisure

uuurrhh...... I'm confused...  :unknown:

Is this a fake review, or what?
One of the forum elders hooked it up - according to the OP.

Anyone know.. ???

password02

uuurrhh...... I'm confused...  :unknown:

Is this a fake review, or what?
One of the forum elders hooked it up - according to the OP.

Anyone know.. ???

He told me his previous UKP profile name was Pdubz and that he wanted a fresh start as he wanted a new AW profile and also a new UKP profile - He said he was going to ask admin for permission to change over to his new UKP name of Kingsman - Was genuinely not aware he had 4-5 UKP profile names and was previously banned,

I am sure he saw her that in call day  as I was her first client at 9.30am - she booked a day room at a hotel in Shepherds Bush W12. He describes what was in the room and I can confirm this was accurate - I have no reason to believe he did a fake review.

Offline lewishamguy

That muppet was moaning about Khloe from his another fake account .

:thumbsdown:

OldAdmin

That muppet was moaning about Khloe from his another fake account .

:thumbsdown:

Totally forgot about that.
Should have been banned there.
Yet another case of original action I wanted to take but didn't turned out would have been the right one.

Sylvester

Oh dear. 

This guy has all the makings of a junior McFly.  i wonder why he felt the need to change his AW nickname.  Developing a reputation he wants to leave behind already?
« Last Edit: August 27, 2015, 08:02:27 am by Sylvester »

Offline claretandblue

Oh dear. 

This guy has all the makings of a junior McFly.  i wonder why he felt the need to change his AW nickname.  Developing a reputation he wants to leave behind already?
His review of khloe featuring the headline 'the banter is too much" that he is not just a young kid with too much time and money on his hands but a prize tool

Offline PLeisure

I remember 'Pdubz'... university student who was banging on about an overnighter w. Khloe... went into temp retirement just before, or something. Damn, there are some weirdos about..
A mini-McFly is a disturbing concept  :scare: 

pw02 - that was kind of you to help out. Particularly on The L's penultimate work day.
Something felt odd about his review - as was the Khloe heading he wrote about banter - but I couldn't put a finger on it. (Admittedly, I was in my own post-punt euphoria after Fri night)

What a douche !  :thumbsdown:

Offline Bigus Dickus

Lindsey's read this and confirmed that it is a genuine review although she didn't realise the OP had multiple aliases.

Might be better putting back in the review section. It was genuine but done by a banned member.

Up to admin to decide.

Offline lewishamguy

I remember 'Pdubz'... university student who was banging on about an overnighter w. Khloe... went into temp retirement just before, or something. Damn, there are some weirdos about..
A mini-McFly is a disturbing concept  :scare: 

pw02 - that was kind of you to help out. Particularly on The L's penultimate work day.
Something felt odd about his review - as was the Khloe heading he wrote about banter - but I couldn't put a finger on it. (Admittedly, I was in my own post-punt euphoria after Fri night)

What a douche !  :thumbsdown:

He's a two faced punter. What he wrote in all of his reviews here are mostly wind-up. I doubt he has had at least 4/5 AW accounts.  :bomb:

Sylvester

He seemed like a very confused kid, which translated into him acting out.

Aside from the increasingly weird reviews, he was routinely starting threads about feeling guilty, embarrassed, when to quit punting - that sort of thing.  Not the questions of someone comfortable in their own skin, or at ease with their hobby...

Offline PLeisure

He seemed like a very confused kid, which translated into him acting out.

Aside from the increasingly weird reviews, he was routinely starting threads about feeling guilty, embarrassed, when to quit punting - that sort of thing.  Not the questions of someone comfortable in their own skin, or at ease with their hobby...

True indeed. Several times he echoed what the forum members would advise, ie: you're 21yr, either play the field whilst studying or get yourself a gf.

Type_O_Negative

Pdubz, i'm not going to say anything...

Or i will?
« Last Edit: August 27, 2015, 10:31:03 pm by Type_O_Negative »

Type_O_Negative

His review of khloe featuring the headline 'the banter is too much" that he is not just a young kid with too much time and money on his hands but a prize tool

Yes, i have to agree that review was a joke. But i have to say Khloe loves politics and it gave me post-punt headache (this punter said this, that punter said that, oh dear).
« Last Edit: August 27, 2015, 10:33:58 pm by Type_O_Negative »

Offline Cuntminion

Yes, i have to agree that review was a joke. But i have to say Khloe loves politics and it gave me post-punt headache (this punter said this, that punter said that, oh dear).

Sorry have to disagree I've seen her double figures now never had nothing but pleasant times

Type_O_Negative

Sorry have to disagree I've seen her double figures now never had nothing but pleasant times

Maybe i'm her "special" client?  :sarcastic: or she is bored with you  :sarcastic:

At least two other punters pointed out in their reviews she likes a chat about other punters...

Offline Cuntminion

Maybe i'm her "special" client?  :sarcastic: or she is bored with you  :sarcastic:

At least two other punters pointed out in their reviews she likes a chat about other punters...

Don't really care how you try and level it, spent a fair amount of booking time there never had anything unsavoury discussed, all pleasant good discussion

Only seen one positive review/reference to one punt from you about her, if this was the case why did you not mention it in the review, something not gone your way at some point and your throwing your toys out the pram? As I said before I notice your routine on other topics and towards myself

You try and force your motive across by
Sniping
Piggy backing other people's rants
If you got something to say, say it
Your routine is becoming very predictable