Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sasha Hot 69 -Royal Oak  (Read 936 times)

Tom5334

External Link/Members Only

After a brief break from punting my little head got the better of my big sensible head and I called Sasha to arrange a 1 hour incall, I know, I know, Romanian but she had been mentioned on the London board and thought I might TOFTT.

Arrived at her location which is near Royal Oak Tube, block of apartments, rang the bell and was buzzed in. Passed a lovely looking blonde in the hallway, great fake tits in a tight top, no idea who she was but looked hot. Will have to try an AW search, she was definitely a WG.

I climb the stairs up to the flat number given.......

Sasha opens the door. In her sleep wear, t-shirt and short, no make up and looks like she just got up. I step in already thinking 'this is a walk' but let's see what she's got.

I ask to see her body, she yawns and says £100, I say " you've made no effort, I'm leaving."

She then starts towards me and takes the T shirt off, nice body and goes to give me a kiss and says 'have a shower baby' .
I then call her bluff and say I'll stay but we agreed anal with a facial finish on the phone for £100, she asks to see my cock, I get it out, I get the 'too big for my ass baby, maybe too big for pussy" not according to the other WGs I've seen!!

I now make the decision to walk.
Leave with Sasha yawning behind me.
Rated neutral as I didn't get past the scamming stage.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2015, 08:46:50 pm by Tom5334 »

slow and low

Offline davementa