Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SophiaJaymes Outcall  (Read 1705 times)

1 review(s) for SophiaJaymes (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

vw

Have seen Sophia every couple of months in the last year all for either outcalls at my home or since I got this new memory foam mattress in local hotel due to being a bit of a passion killer.  She is only available for outcalls.

Communications

A local Bristol girl so English is no problem. Have always booked with notice, as she has limited availability. Getting dates to match may involve a bit of notice.  Emails or texts are responded to usually in the evenings or early mornings but never had a problem.  Always calls on day of punt.

Appearance

Her appearance matches as far as I know to her measurements on her profile, never felt the need to check.  Her photos on site are her and pretty recent.

Hidden Image/Members Only

To summarise slim and attractive girl next door type and always smiling with minimal make up.

Services

Have enjoyed most of her likes lit but is a great kisser a mixture of light French Kissing and some DFK.  I love my blowjobs and she delivers, I am usually a pain in the ass Cumming through oral put always happy to persevere.  Never had a request turned down for any of her likes and I always leave with a smile on my face.  This is except for last meeting Wednesday at Holiday inn Gloucester  when I was going for the final pop of a 4 hour marathon picked her up to sit her on the dressing table and caused myself a hernia, my first punting injury.

Would I recommend?

Yes but not when I want to book her next.

Negatives

I imagine the lack of Incalls would put most off but if you are an outcall person one for the hotlist.  Also limited availability makes tying down a minor issue.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Roth

Nice review.   :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Yep shame no incalls though.  :cry:

vw

Not reviewing again but had 2 further sessions and both better than the first. 

Offline Roth

Not reviewing again but had 2 further sessions and both better than the first.

Excellent! :thumbsup: :drinks: :thumbsup:

vw

Saw her again today still consistently good but noticed she has a new AW account

External Link/Members Only

Offline Roth

Saw her again today still consistently good but noticed she has a new AW account

External Link/Members Only

Very tasty.  :rose: Shame she doesn't do incalls.  :(

Offline BogBog1

And again, looks great - hotlisted! This hotlist is getting long.... I need to redouble my efforts and tick some off the list  :)