Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tipping the Velvet  (Read 3526 times)

4 review(s) for Tipping The Velvet (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Outcallguy

External Link/Members Only

Velvet came to see me for a RB (in London)
She's just as gorgeous as her pictures suggest. Very friendly and really enthusiastic.
We had a bit of a chat when she arrived which was a good way to confirm we were going to get on.

She's a great kisser, has a fantastic body. And a lovely pussy. (we were both on a tight time limit, or I'd have spent an hour just going down on her)

Good BJ, though we moved on to sex because of time constraints.

Sex was amazing,
One realises what "mechanical" means when with someone like Velvet who kisses you and in present the entire time your fucking! 
Once again it would have been easy to spend an entire hour just watching her ride me whilst we caressed and kissed.

I will be seeing her again. I'm even willing to travel to Manchester just to meet up for a longer, if she is interested.

Offline daveev

she dose look fantastic and to have her and carmen at the same time would be heaven im sure, so pleased she was good for you just makes me wish it had been me, thanks for the feed back i want them to  :dance:

Tony Montana

She was very much on my "to see" list, but I see she has stopped providing incalls at the rate of  £170 p/h (which is above what I would normally pay) to just outcalls at £200, which is way over my self-imposed limit.   Pity... I was looking forward to seeing her  :(

Miss A Squires

She was very much on my "to see" list, but I see she has stopped providing incalls at the rate of  £170 p/h (which is above what I would normally pay) to just outcalls at £200, which is way over my self-imposed limit.   Pity... I was looking forward to seeing her  :(

They'll be back one day! Started a new job and need to sort out a new incall flat a bit closer to where I actually live! But it'll be evenings and weekends only xx

Tony Montana

They'll be back one day! Started a new job and need to sort out a new incall flat a bit closer to where I actually live! But it'll be evenings and weekends only xx

Evenings suit me fine :) I'll keep an eye on your aw profile and start saving the pennies

Mancspunter

Ouch £170? I will never debate TTV is very good at what she does, but that is getting silly for my tastes.
And £200 ph out calls? Good luck to her if she can get that.

Tony Montana

Well I look at it like this...  :wacko:

In the past I've willingly paid  £150 for an unknown quantity, i.e. someone who I haven't seen before and don't know if we will "click".

So for Miss Squires I think it's worth the extra £20 because I've seen her before (as Trinity at Sandys), I like the posts she makes here and on the auto-censored, and she has a pretty complete set of "Likes" on her AW profile.

Mancspunter

Fair enough,  :thumbsup:

I like to punt often, I have a set budget per month and I don't go over that for anyone, because if I do then it means I will have to go without for a week or two to make up the deficit and my sex drive cant handle that  :D

If I tried to work Miss Squires into that budget it just wouldn't work for me I spend stupid amounts of money doing this as it is.
If I am still spending that amount but punting less then it just doesn't make sense for me personally.

Offline smiths

Well I look at it like this...  :wacko:

In the past I've willingly paid  £150 for an unknown quantity, i.e. someone who I haven't seen before and don't know if we will "click".

So for Miss Squires I think it's worth the extra £20 because I've seen her before (as Trinity at Sandys), I like the posts she makes here and on the auto-censored, and she has a pretty complete set of "Likes" on her AW profile.

Sounds like good sense to me. My bottom line is if a WG is very well reviewed by punters i know or trust then i will pay more than i usually would which is £150 an hour as the service she offers would hopefully be worth paying more for. However, i even then wouldnt go over £200 an hour i very much doubt.

I also have no doubt Miss Squires is as busy as she wishes to be, i give her credit for being smart enough to know what she can charge and be as busy as she wants. Good luck to her, the important thing to me is she offers a great service so i have been told and read. ;)

Offline mattylondon

Evenings suit me fine :) I'll keep an eye on your aw profile and start saving the pennies
Is that a 'date' then?!  :rose:   :dancegirl:

Offline Fast and Bulbous

Very favourable reviews here from 2011-2014, but £200/hour ain't cheap...

Offline threechilliman

Very favourable reviews here from 2011-2014, but £200/hour ain't cheap...

Agreed.

tcm

Offline bigbilly22

Saw her at Sandys back in the day and thought she was average.

Over hyped and she was believing every word

Not for me thanks.

Offline cueball

200 quid per  hour is enough to put me off  :dash:

Offline bigmc

She was always too expensive for me

Offline RimJobBob

Offline santos.23

anyone got an more pics of her tho, she only has one on AW

Online GMontag

This takes me back!
Actually saw her in 2012 after she responded to my RB for an outcall, and for £110.
She was nice looking enough and we got on well. But wasnt going to be a repeat for me. and at £200, no way!