Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EnglishRebecca121 - now Bristol  (Read 2653 times)

82 review(s) for englishrebecca121 (73 positive, 4 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

ChrisQ

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I saw Rebecca in London a while back and had a great time.

She's very pretty with a touch of Billie Piper about her. She's petite and very tactile.

Rebecca kisses very well and gives great owo.

Rebecca is also somewhat of a chatterbox but also very happy to occupy her mouth in other ways.

Unfortunately Rebecca seems to be almost exclusively in Bristol now so I have posted my review in this section.

bristolqwerty

Great call, on my HL, I like them petite, 5ft ish and cute. Seems very popular  :thumbsup:
Hidden Image/Members Only

pking_paul

Great call, on my HL, I like them petite, 5ft ish and cute. Seems very popular  :thumbsup:
Hidden Image/Members Only

Great girl and one I'd recommend. She spent some time between Bristol and London for a while but has taken to the local punters down here  :kiss:

KenniLingus

Lovely girl - I have enjoyed her company on a couple of occasions. ;)

vw

Met Rebecca recently and had a great afternoon to.

lancspunter

Met Rebecca recently and had a great afternoon to.

Care to write a review?

vw

Care to write a review?
Not really, it will sound exactly the same as the review that happened the day before mine and then similar to the one the day after. So nothing new to report.

Offline Roth

pking_paul

On my HL.  Very tasty!  :lol: :rose: :kissgirl:

Can't believe you've resisted this hottie for so long Roth?

Offline Punter Griffin

Such a bummer she's only after 3pm, since Bristol is a drive for me, I'll have to make a pretty good excuse to the OH for a day out.  :unknown:

She is gorgeous and seems to offer a great service.

Offline Roth

Can't believe you've resisted this hottie for so long Roth?

Sadly that's been the case but I have a plan to fix that! :lol: :lol: :lol:

vw

Sadly that's been the case but I have a plan to fix that! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hope you have booked, if no see mentioned on Twitter fully booked until after holiday 15th Sept !

Offline Roth

Hope you have booked, if no see mentioned on Twitter fully booked until after holiday 15th Sept !

I have a cunning plan hopefully.  :lol: :wacko: :lol:

vw

I have a cunning plan hopefully.  :lol: :wacko: :lol:
What ring up and cancel someone else's ?

Lz-129

I saw Rebecca a few times, good girl, chatty but good oral with it! For some reason (I've no idea why) looks much better in the flesh than pictures!

pking_paul

Offline Roth

I saw Rebecca a few times, good girl, chatty but good oral with it! For some reason (I've no idea why) looks much better in the flesh than pictures!

Sounds good.  :thumbsup: :lol: