Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Milf Jane. Huddersfield HD3 - AVOID!!  (Read 4908 times)

1 review(s) for Milf Sue. (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline TomTank

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Long time lurker, first review, thought I'd best get this warning out there - despite all the wrong signs I still let my dick rule over my brain and went ahead with the booking.

Driving along M62 called her number. No answer.
Text from her immediately with "Cedar Court Hotel - text for room number when you get here"
"I'll be there in 5 minutes"
"15 please"
"I'm here"
"Please to give me 15 minutes"
"Hi, it's been 25 minutes, are you available yet?"
"Hi, it's been 30 minutes, are you available yet?"
"Hi, it's been 35 minutes, are you available yet?"
"Hi, it's been 40 minutes, are you available yet?"
"Come to 2nd floor opposite lift and text me"
"Hi I'm here"
"Come to 2nd floor opposite lift and text me"
"Hi I'm here, I've already done that"
"Come to 222"
I knock on 222, door opens to 221, it's the girl in the pictures, doesn't look anywhere near as good, is Romanian, speaks no English, takes £50 for 30 minutes, then moans in Romanian about the bag of toys I brought - she has none of the toys in her pics and clearly no clue or inclination to use them or do anything on her profile. I should have been put of by "Bareback" being listed, and I quite rightly assumed it was a mistake, but there was absolutely nothing on offer - just wanted to suck me off as quickly as possible.
Wanked and left.

SUMO61

Thanks for the review.

She has appeared in the Warrington area now, was considering until I checked on here.  Thank fook for UKP!

Offline cueball

Hidden feedback from a romie......

What's not to like....

Thanks for the review op

In the bin she goes (she won't be lonely in there)

Offline bigmc

I'd have fucked off after 3rd text

Offline TomTank

it was late in the day and I needed to be somewhere afterwards so was pretty commited to this punt and my dick shouted louder than my brain.
I noticed she was in the Warrington area too - glad the warning has gone up.

Online hullad

These reports are brilliant ....

This lady has been in Hull a couple of times and here again over the weekend. I have been more then tempted and only for a quick blow job......

This report brought me back to my senses

Thanks  :drinks:

Online threechilliman

Hidden feedback from a romie......

What's not to like....

Thanks for the review op

In the bin she goes (she won't be lonely in there)

You must need to empty that bin by now.

tcm

Offline cueball

You must need to empty that bin by now.

tcm

It's a industrial size hopper, there's loads of room, good job too, there's a bloody army of em in it  :D

I really do have a shiiter list too. There's no point reading reviews and not taking heed of it, I can avoid easier if I've got tabs on them.

She's in it and she's not lonely  :D

dingle-dangle

Thanks for the heads up - I was going to pay her a visit next week, but this has changed my mind.

I've seen a couple of euro girls in leeds before, and had mixed experiences.

One gave great head, inc CIM, but didn't take it up the bum.

The second - V poor BJ, but had a gorgeous arse and let me ride it!

Neither of them spoke good English - it's a bit of a lottery.

Neither working on AW anymore either....

Brunettelover

The lack of talent in Huddersfield is shockingly appalling. If a few girls were to get serious and offer a good service they'd make an absolute killing.

Offline pdq

I became aware of her with this

this one is about and has for me  a track record of using decoy profiles to garner interest ( I know I went to see  much younger girls in the past  and she was there - walked and then tried to work out what the fuck had just happened, I spotted the real profile)
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  ( bb as well )
Normally stays in the french hotel in wakey so i am cautious of anything when she is around    ( woolley grange is showing same distance as french hotel)

if you get through the door she tries hard to keep you there

Offline munterhunter

Romie
No English
Hidden Feedback
Offers BB
Without reading any of the reviews/reports on here she ticks all the boxes for me... to look elsewhere!

Offline scutty brown

Spent  time with her in the Marriott at Preston ~ 18 months ago, she's bloody useless.
For the last two years or so she's  mainly been doing the circuit of Lancashire hotels: she likes the Norbreck Castle in Blackpool, and the various Holiday Inns Burnley/Preston/Lancaster. I'd never noticed her at Huddersfield before, but I do know that its a regular next jump from Blackburn / Burnley for a lot of Rom girls.
She's unusual for a Rom in that she's been around for quite some time, only ever staying in hotels. Hard to see how she earns enough to pay the hotel as I can't see her getting much business: too old (in her 30's), not good looking, and gives a bloody useless service. For around a year she had a pretty young slip of a girl working with her (who I expect earned all the money), but she vanished six months ago.
And yes, she's a barebacker