Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MySecretLife aka Charlotte - London  (Read 3795 times)

10 review(s) for MySecretLife (10 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

ChrisQ

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Charlotte is a very pretty woman, nicely dressed with lovely skin. She is happy, friendly, sexy, a real lovely gfe. Charlotte's pictures give a good idea of what she looks like in real life but do not give a true representation of her personality which is A1. 

I am all about the kissing which with Charlotte was deep and passionate however in this case Charlotte also gave the most wonderful owo, deep and soft and long. I found Charlotte's reactions to what was happening wonderful and sexy and exciting.

This was a wonderful afternoon date. It nearly didn't happen due to a communication problem but I am glad it did.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Too expensive, too old, too fat ----------------- plus she doesn't show her face.    :thumbsdown:

Offline finn5555

Too expensive, too old, too fat ----------------- plus she doesn't show her face.    :thumbsdown:

Can you just get to the point Jimbo  :sarcastic:

Offline winkywanky

I like all sorts of punts, from lithe, pert teenagers to much older, more experienced women.

They're normally quite different punts, but they can be equally satisfying, for differing reasons.

I've never seen Charlotte but have been meaning to for a long time. A full-figured woman with nice tits, a waist, smooth skin, who knows how to kiss properly and will enjoy taking it up the arse and then taking a mouthful of spunk is my idea of a fun time, just as much as exploring the body of a much younger woman.

Thanks for reminding me Chris. I shall see her  ;).

Offline stayer

I met her about about three years ago. Despite advertising DFK, this was not provided. Also, although her breasts were large, they were too sensitive to fondle.

She did have an attractive face, though, and was friendly.

Anal was offered but I couldn't get my cock stiff enough to push it home, my problem not hers.

I left feeling a bit disappointed and have not returned.

Offline DJ Fruit Polo

@stayer - I have to say that Charlotte's the best kisser I've ever met, civvy ladies included, and I never encountered any problems when touching her breasts.  Perhaps you were squeezing a bit too hard?

I do agree that she's attractive and friendly, and would add that her profile is very honest about who she is and what she does.  Highly recommended!

brolin_76

exactly you are right. size 16 :scare:, 35years old milf and 160/hour :dash:

CharlotteDeering

I met her about about three years ago. Despite advertising DFK, this was not provided. Also, although her breasts were large, they were too sensitive to fondle.

She did have an attractive face, though, and was friendly.

Anal was offered but I couldn't get my cock stiff enough to push it home, my problem not hers.

I left feeling a bit disappointed and have not returned.

I'm so sorry you left feeling disappointed - I do love DFK but some people don't enjoy it - I obviously misread you and thought you were one of them.

I absolutely adore having my nipples being sucked but as you say I don't enjoy my breasts being squeezed as they are super sensitive.

Sorry again for not being the lady you were hoping for - I always aim to please but I clearly didn't in this instance  :(

Offline Mightaswell

Mid thirties, voluptuous and a good kisser - sounds like my kinda gal. Just as long as she doesn't grope my man-boobs...

HorizontalFoxtrotLover

I was contemplating seeing her once, but was put off by her rates at the time. She used to offer one hour minimum at £180 if memory serves me right. Interesting to see she's now offering 0.5. an hour at just over the going rate. I do like a bit of curvy, fair-skinned english; although a 16 is indeed a couple of dress sizes to far for me.

Two tone

I've seen Charlotte in the past & really enjoyed myself.

Her profile is honest & I really enjoyed the kissing, hit the spot for me.

The only reason I stopped seeing her is I can find similar services at a lot cheaper price, shame really, but too expensive for me