Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SexySuzanah  (Read 9085 times)

1 review(s) for SuzieSex (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Outcallguy

External Link/Members Only

As if my wish comes true, this girl is Sara-lou (who I'm pretty certain gives the best oral I've ever had!)

She just messaged me about a RB. I haven't asked her why she changed her profile, I presume she was out of the country and lost her old one.
And the name change is a bitch as it's stopped me finding her sooner.

I have no reason to assume she is not still the best BJ in London, so will recommend her on previous experience for now. But will be seeing her ASAP and then do a full write up.

Offline Outcallguy

just to follow up, I saw Sara yesterday with Suzy

I can only say this is what 3-somes are supposed to be like. Both girls were very into each other. We took it in turns to kiss, caress and give head to each other for the entire hour.
Watching the girls kiss and give each other head, was an experience I won't be forgetting. (I'm sure you've all had 3-somes where one of the ladies is obviously not into the other, or not Bi at all)

Both ladies have a perfect BJ technique and I was driven wild by Suzy's kisses whilst Suzanah gave me an amazing BJ. Swallowing everything.

Sara still gives the best BJ I've ever had. Some deep throat. Uses her hand and mouth in such a way as to drive you wild and then Swallows with glee. She really enjoys giving head, which makes the whole experience wonderful.

Fuck everyone else on AW, these two are where its at! (both will send face pics so don't go pointing fingers if they aren't your type)

Offline Dogfather

Emailed Suzy and she sent me her phone number a little while back.
Called up this week and the young lady who answered said "wrong number".

London not so successful for me this year so far!

Offline Outcallguy

yes it seems she taking a break.
She hasn't answered her phone to me for a while now either :(

Offline Nyquist

Anyone seen Sexy Suzie recently ?? Just wondering if her service is still as good as described previously in this thread.  She seems quite difficult to get hold off and only works a few days.

Offline Outcallguy

Not seen her for ages.
Heard she's let herself go :(
But can't confirm that...

Offline pumps

Not seen her for ages.
Heard she's let herself go :(
But can't confirm that...

I think there was a report on %%% suggesting she let herself go. I think the user described her as looking like a "cancer victom" and her boobes were "deflated".

Offline Outcallguy

OUCH! :(
Such a shame as she was easily the best BJ I've ever had.

Offline Nyquist

Sigh ......my hot list is getting depleted as we speak.

Pumps, can you send me the link to the %%% report ?

Outcallguy, was she pretty when you saw her 2 years ago ? I've seen a lot of threads on here saying she gives the best blowjob in london. Im hoping she hasn't changed that much.

Offline pumps

Sigh ......my hot list is getting depleted as we speak.

Pumps, can you send me the link to the %%% report ?

Outcallguy, was she pretty when you saw her 2 years ago ? I've seen a lot of threads on here saying she gives the best blowjob in london. Im hoping she hasn't changed that much.

It was actually written on the forum IIRC, so do a search

Offline pumps

you can also see, i was active on that thread too lol

endomorph

This is what it says

So yeah, went to see this lady.

Had a terrible, terrible experience.

Gents, unless you like the look of cancer patients including head scarf, slim-slimness and old, deflated boobs then avoid this woman.

The ONE pic (body shot) that she has on Adwork, is absolutely nothing like her. That picture must have been taken a long long time ago.

Apart from the audacity of accepting a booking knowing that she is no longer the woman she is advertising - she's quite a nice person.

I am not happy, and I do not wish this experience on any of you, so in conclusion

AVOID

Offline Nyquist

Thanks for the %%% report and link. I am not particularly convinced the guy who wrote it is being truthful (and probably exaggerating) since I found another thread on ukp where some people have seen her around the same time and said she was pretty. Some had sent some guys pics as well.   

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=14461.msg223339;topicseen#msg223339

Can some please have a look and give your opinion; which report would you trust (i don't know how good %%% is) ? Since there is no option for a booking shorter than an hour(I usually gamble with quickies in these situations where there is conflicting feedback), I may not be willing to take the risk in case that guy's report is genuine...... :(
« Last Edit: April 14, 2014, 08:34:42 pm by Nyquist »

Offline pumps

Thanks for the pro$$ienet report and link. I am not particularly convinced the guy who wrote it is being truthful (and probably exaggerating) since I found another thread on ukp where some people have seen her around the same time and said she was pretty. Some had sent some guys pics as well.   

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=14461.msg223339;topicseen#msg223339

Can some please have a look and give your opinion; which report would you trust (i don't know how good pro$$ienet is) ? Since there is no option for a booking shorter than an hour(I usually gamble with quickies in these situations where there is conflicting feedback), I may not be willing to take the risk in case that guy's report is genuine...... :(

what people say is all down to taste; but im abit more inclined to believe what was written on %%% because in her actual aw profile picture those puppies do look quite flat and deflated and the part of her face you can see does look abit tired. And in other words nothing about that photo gives me any urges to go and see her.

Twice she bidded on my half hour aw bookings @ £60, i never took her up on it, maybe if you message her she might go for a 30min one.

Offline Nyquist

what people say is all down to taste; but im abit more inclined to believe what was written on %%% because in her actual aw profile picture those puppies do look quite flat and deflated and the part of her face you can see does look abit tired. And in other words nothing about that photo gives me any urges to go and see her.

Twice she bidded on my half hour aw bookings @ £60, i never took her up on it, maybe if you message her she might go for a 30min one.

Thanks for this. Just emailed her requesting a half hour/15 min booking. Just out of interest, do you remember if she had the same pic on her profile when she made you the reverse booking ? On that pro$$ienet thread, you suggested she was pretty in the pics she forwarded to you........would you be able to send  them to me via pm if you still have them (and are allowed to) , so I can see if it suits my taste (although she may have changed since then). 

Offline pumps

Thanks for this. Just emailed her requesting a half hour/15 min booking. Just out of interest, do you remember if she had the same pic on her profile when she made you the reverse booking ? On that %%% thread, you suggested she was pretty in the pics she forwarded to you........would you be able to send  them to me via pm if you still have them (and are allowed to) , so I can see if it suits my taste (although she may have changed since then).

When she made the reverse bookings it was some other photo on her profile,  Indeed in the pics she sent she looked nice.....but  the upto date picture on there now you can tell the face pics she sent me were probably from 10years ago.

To be honest i cant even remember what i did with those photos, if i come across them ill post them.

Offline pumps

what do you know i found them,  Maybe i exaggerated a little bit when i said the photos were from tens years ago.... WHO knows lol

[Images removed by admin - Use PM facility to exchange private gallery pics]

suziesex

I'm sexysuzanah - not sure if it's actually appropriate for me to be posting here or not, so forgive me if I'm over stepping the mark.  I was just wondering if the poster who posted my face pics on here would please remove them - I don't have face pics on my AW profile and would prefer them not to be posted on here.

Offline pumps

I'm sexysuzanah - not sure if it's actually appropriate for me to be posting here or not, so forgive me if I'm over stepping the mark.  I was just wondering if the poster who posted my face pics on here would please remove them - I don't have face pics on my AW profile and would prefer them not to be posted on here.

you have half your face posted on your profile lol