Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: JoJo Thai Massage Derby :)  (Read 11462 times)

firingblanks

As many will know I have a taste for Thai massage from these lovely Thai ladies
« Last Edit: August 18, 2015, 02:52:49 pm by firingblanks »

Offline Knockonwood

Great review sounds like you had a amazing time can I ask were you allowed to touch and play with her during the massage.
Do you know if any of the girls you have visited up to now offer the body to body massage with nuru gel I really fancy experiencing this kind of massage. ;)

firingblanks

Hi
Yes my hands wandered around her body, although I didn't attempt intimate touching.
Assuming cheeks, torso, legs, boobs body generally and very nice indeed.
Nuru Gel I have seen only at parlours but never tried, I might do it next time.
I don't visit many parlours, although I did see it offered in Northampton parlour I visited and reported on here at UKP.

I'm visiting mainly private Thai massage Ads, so this means private accommodation usually and I've never been offered Nuru.

I'm looking for in this priority
Good quality massage
Attractive Thai lady
Friendly attitude to the job
Body2body
Happy Ending
OWO  (would be nice, as would CIM)
I know some offer full service, but I no longer seek this, but will always report this in my posts if it's offered.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 08:28:25 am by firingblanks »

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Nice review again my friend sounds good, I'm starting to think your way, cutting back on the full service and going for an hour massage here and there.

In honesty I find it hard to match pretty fit girl with good massage it's usually one or the other

firingblanks

Definitely not easy to find attractive girl and good massage.
I have had a shoulder issue for many years, having a girl find and inform me almost immediately of this knot means she actually can do massage.
This recent girl did this within minutes of putting her hands on me :)

If you like attractive for Thai, and good massage this 1 is worth a visit, obviously the naked massage with HE is always a bonus.

My reason for moving away from full service is UKBB, I never want to find myself following in HIS footsteps.   :scare:
I'm married and don't want to bring anything home. Plus the Mrs is making effort in the bedroom recently.  :yahoo:
Although it's still not great, punting still fills the gaps.

Cut back on punting money at present while saving for my next 2 holidays, but will try to get out once a week until end of Sept.

More reports to come :)

In honesty I find it hard to match pretty fit girl with good massage it's usually one or the other
[/quote]
« Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 07:12:13 am by firingblanks »

gsr1987

I'm booking her for next week mate!

Does she do Nuru? What about extras?

firingblanks

I did not ask about Nuru.

Happy Ending definitely, and Body2body but unsure if other services are available as I only had 30 min last time.
Best body2body I've had so far, very erotic and sexy, she really knows how to move and utilise those lovely breasts

gsr1987

Sounds good! Any pics of her online?

firingblanks

Yes this is the girl.
Well worth a visit.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2015, 09:47:54 am by firingblanks »

gsr1987

She's a brunette in one of the pics here.

External Link/Members Only

What about now? Just a personal preference for brunettes!

firingblanks

To be honest, her hair colour wasn't what I was interested in

Offline s6ooby

Have seen JoJo a few times and she is a very good masseuse but I my hands were quickly returned to the table if they wandered. Fantastic big (fake) breasts and she is a girl with a fun outlook.

firingblanks

Have seen JoJo a few times and she is a very good masseuse but I my hands were quickly returned to the table if they wandered. Fantastic big (fake) breasts and she is a girl with a fun outlook.

Indeed, she uses those fantastic boobs well on the body2body,  but she seemed to prefer a "No Groping" rule.
Agree that the massage was a good 1 too.

gsr1987

Anyone know if she does extras?

firingblanks

Just Happy Ending and Body2Body
Very good Body2Body too :)

Offline Knockonwood

I have just returned from a hours body to body massage with jojo wow she's amazing and I don't know what happened to the no groping rule I was very hands on and she even seemed to like it  :D

firingblanks

I have just returned from a hours body to body massage with jojo wow she's amazing and I don't know what happened to the no groping rule I was very hands on and she even seemed to like it  :D

I need to be more assertive with my hands then :)
Pleased you enjoyed.
She knows how to use that nice body against yours 😆

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Nice to hear matey, what did you pay for the hour, I going to give her a call this week :)

Offline Knockonwood

It wasn't cheep I payed £100 for a hour body to body I know you can gat a full service for that price but I fancied a body to body massage and I'm glad I did she really knows how to use her body to massage you, I mean her whole body at one point she was using her pussy to massage the base of my cock and my balls, felt great. At this point I asked for full sex and she smiled and I said is that not in the rules and she said its up to her  ;) but then I was done so it didn't happen but maybe next time who knows  :D

firingblanks

Used to be £80 for that before she moved.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Wow that's an incredible tease and quite a lot of money to not have fs, do you think it is ever on the menu or just something she's teasing you with?

I did £100 before at a place in Sandiacre called spa diamond, it was just not worth that money to me to be fair, I can recommend a thai lady that can give you an amazing massage proper thai massage as they do in Thailand, muscular rather than relaxing with oil and there's nothing sexual at all she does, your in your boxers and she is fully clothed, if you want to pm me I can forward you her number, but would rather not advertise it on here.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2015, 10:01:08 am by Iloveoral »

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
I called her this morning she seemed really nice but fs is not on the menu, she explained everything up to that was possibly but not penetration....

One for a rainy day when I'm less horny and looking for something more relaxing.

gsr1987

Oh, does she do oral then if the price is right?

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
I gave up talking to her once no fs was offered, I think she was with a customer when I called because she put me on speaker phone and was clearly a distance from the phone as I couldn't hear her properly, I repeated so that's a no to vs twice and she said yes that's right, nothing more for me discuss so I thanked her for talking to me a hung up.

curiousgent1989

Hi All,

First of all, would like to thank everyones feedback.

Ive been trying to contact this lady recently but to no avail.

However, just spotted this add and can anyone of you confirm that the lady in pic is JoJo?

External Link/Members Only

thanks

Offline Knockonwood

Hi yes that's the girl I saw had a really enjoyable time with her

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Hi matey and welcome, yes that's Jojo she does massage and HE, no full service I've not seen her but FB would tell you she is amazing

Offline s6ooby

Is Jojo still working? Can't see any ads that appear to be her.

Thanks