Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gorgeous Loren - Bristol  (Read 2544 times)

5 review(s) for Gorgeous Lorence (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Tony Montana

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

1 hour £120

After Aramis’s good report I decided t give this girl a try and can echo everything that Aramis said.  A gorgeous Polish girl who give a very sensuous GFE.

Loren’s apartment in the Redcliffe area is excellent and is about 10 minutes walk from the Asda at Bedminster if you don't want to pay to park.  It certainly has with the best shower I’ve used in any girl’s place.  Loren met me with a kiss and the kissing continued throughout the punt (always a good sign). 

Between rounds she gave me a lush body-to-body massage using unscented oil and it was such a turn on I lasted barely a minute even for round #2.

The only negative is that her English is not so good, so some of the conversation was a bit stilted, but she is keen to improve this when she gets back to Bristol at the end of the month.

I think if you liked Blonde Roxy (now in Exeter) you will definitely like Loren, check out her PG for good pics of what she looks like.

vw

keen to improve this when she gets back to Bristol at the end of the month.
That's also a good sign in my eyes.   

Body-2-body sounds like it had the desired effect to.

Tony Montana

Oh and I should add, she rarely responds to AW email/bookings so it is best to text her.

Offline Aramis

Glad you enjoyed your meet Lex.,She's defintely going to get popular especially if she's does two weeks on two weeks off.
I could easily see her every week.
Subscribed to her PG too afterwards and her face pics are genuine.
 :thumbsup:

Tony Montana

I forgot to ask her who is the other girl she shares the apartment with?  Anyone know?

Offline PaintBrush

Glad to hear you had a good one Lex.

I can completely concur and will most definitely be making a return visit - want some of that body to body stuff.

At this point gents I think we should agree to dispense with UKP protocol in order to keep this diamond to ourselves.
Suspend all further positive reviews and the shearing of availability dates !

Offline Blue Suede Goo

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

1 hour £120

After Aramis’s good report I decided t give this girl a try and can echo everything that Aramis said.  A gorgeous Polish girl who give a very sensuous GFE.

Loren’s apartment in the Redcliffe area is excellent and is about 10 minutes walk from the Asda at Bedminster if you don't want to pay to park.  It certainly has with the best shower I’ve used in any girl’s place.  Loren met me with a kiss and the kissing continued throughout the punt (always a good sign). 

Between rounds she gave me a lush body-to-body massage using unscented oil and it was such a turn on I lasted barely a minute even for round #2.

The only negative is that her English is not so good, so some of the conversation was a bit stilted, but she is keen to improve this when she gets back to Bristol at the end of the month.

I think if you liked Blonde Roxy (now in Exeter) you will definitely like Loren, check out her PG for good pics of what she looks like.

I had a very good hour long punt with her today too.
Body to body was excellent and she gives very good OWO.
Gave her a facial first round after I bent her over and did RO from behind, very good massage plus  body to body, oral again and I was hard in no time. Then some wicked fucking.
Very good punt.
She told me she's away after tomorrow and then back sometime around the bank holiday weekend.

Offline Roth

I had a very good hour long punt with her today too.
Body to body was excellent and she gives very good OWO.
Gave her a facial first round after I bent her over and did RO from behind, very good massage plus  body to body, oral again and I was hard in no time. Then some wicked fucking.
Very good punt.
She told me she's away after tomorrow and then back sometime around the bank holiday weekend.

Nice one!  :drinks:

Offline Urban_G

Nice one lex, I know from comments on my review you were wanting to see Loren, glad you perservered, though not as much as you are :hi:

Offline Roth

And she's back touring Bristol.   :rose: :rose:  But only taking a few bookings a day sadly!  :(

Tony Montana

Offline Mikeh38

Damn - profile gone.  :(

You've a habit of sending girls into retirement ain't ya  :P :P :P

Tony Montana

You've a habit of sending girls into retirement ain't ya  :P :P :P

What are you on about?

Offline SmokeEater

Damn - profile gone.  :(

I saw Loren in Bristol yesterday and apparently her profile has been deleted but she doesn't know why!!!

I'm sure she said she was working this week but then going to Poland next week before returning to Bristol.

Offline Roth

I saw Loren in Bristol yesterday and apparently her profile has been deleted but she doesn't know why!!!

I'm sure she said she was working this week but then going to Poland next week before returning to Bristol.

Maybe Sergei hit the wrong button?  :unknown: