Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: adele ox - Flitwick Bedfordshire  (Read 4912 times)

Aspen

This is just a warning really.

I got sucked in to making a journey to an agreed location near the lady's location, as they often con you into doing. In this case Tesco supermarket at Flitwick. Then found that she didn't answer the phone or return any calls, despite being quite clear about what time the appointment was for.

I hate it when they pull these tricks. Normally I don't agree to travel a distance without clearer details. But I was soft on this occasion because she sounded plausible. Possibly she double booked. I dunno. Whatever, it's very annoying and totally unacceptable. I'm still angry a couple of weeks later, as it was my first venture into a booking for some time.

External Link/Members Only

+447455897350

Offline Hertsgent

Is she called adelle ox because she appears to be built like one?

robbybox

Major bumsoor

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Why Mr. HP?

I was trying to post into a review of another lady from Flitwick and punched the wrong key, I think it was kazza aka Kelly and Nicey.

robbybox

I was trying to post into a review of another lady from Flitwick and punched the wrong key, I think it was kazza aka Kelly and Nicey.
Aaah I see...
I was thinking to myself... a rather strange choice for you HP if all she offers is HE ... but then again she does seem to have similar proportions to the award winning singer of the same name ... so I can see for you the initial bbw appeal and why she must've come up amongst the initial results of your Flitwick area search criteria.
I wonder if she's as good with her tantric as the legendary Mandy of Dunstable?

robbybox

Link please?
Mandy of Dunstable does not have an AW profile as far as I am aware so I am unable to provide an AW link.
I first heard of her through PN field reports of which she had several, all glowing. Unfortunately these are historical so have long gone from PN. But if you Google "Mandy of Dunstable" you will get a few hits on some of which a telephone number comes up.
One fine day in the Spring of last year I took a chance and phoned this number, and fortunately for me it was still good. Mandy didn't retort with indignance with lines such as 'how did you get this number it's for regulars only'. On the contrary she was not at all inquisitive but instead nice and polite and we arranged a meet on the day after. She's based in a lovely house. I was very impressed at the luxurious surroundings. I was tingling during her superb, soothing massage, and she has a lovely pair of big melons.
As a side note, since this thread is about Adele Ox of Flitwick, there are still some PN field reports on Location Dunstable and an Adele comes up. This is a negative PN report which does not flatter Adele of Dunstable's service at all. I hope that PN report is not referring to 'this' Adele as I was hoping to see her in the not too distant future. Does anybody here know?
 :hi:

Thanks RB.

I found an online link and posted it and have deleted it as 1 it was from 2008, and 2 it was from a site I had never heard of before but it was 'autocensored' by ukpunting rendering the link useless.
HP
« Last Edit: April 10, 2016, 11:24:01 am by Horizontal pleasures »

robbybox

Hi HP. You were bang on the money with the link you posted. Thanks. I remember now that's where I got Mandy's phone number from. I tried to reply to your PM as it's only polite to do so but I got a diagnostic message disallowing me from responding. I don't know if this is a remnant from your temp 2 day ban a few days ago?

Hi HP. You were bang on the money with the link you posted. Thanks. I remember now that's where I got Mandy's phone number from. I tried to reply to your PM as it's only polite to do so but I got a diagnostic message disallowing me from responding. I don't know if this is a remnant from your temp 2 day ban a few days ago?

thanks, odd as I can send PM so why can I not receive them?

robbybox

thanks, odd as I can send PM so why can I not receive them?
Perhaps you should contact Admin with your concerns to see if he can help.
I received a send error saying something along the lines of "You are not allowed to PM this member. Only the Admin of this site can respond to this member".

I have discovered a new punishment in this fun-filled place. I may not send private messages except to Admin because I mentioned a banned forum in a private message, a forum of which I had never heard before. So I am stuck with this for an unknown time.

robbybox

£80 for a wank!!!!!!!!!!!
I agree with you ... that does seem a tad expensive. But would be good vfm if she proffered and executed a really good, spine tingling tantric massage in return.
It seems Bakers Dozen's negative PN report does refer to the same Adele as the telephone number matches the one Aspen posted at the top.
Oh dear ... what a dilemma .... Adele has good AW reviews ... but a single poor PN review by a guy who may well have rated her negative because he's possibly a bit of a cheap skate and was only prepared to part with £40 ... half her rate ... and then expected a massage fit for a sultan.
I'm not saying he's not a credible punter ... not at all. His neg report on Bletchley's Shades of Seduction is exactly how I found that seedy place 3 or 4 years back ... I'd never return to those seedy hoors.
But what I am implying is that to expect £40 to get you a good service is rather ambitious.
oh dear ... oh dear ... what to do. Should I TOFTT?
At £80 Adele is cheaper than Mandy.

Offline dynatron

stay clear guys saw this lady once -never again probably one of the worst punts ive ever had and reading the other pn report about her i had pretty much the same experience but unfortunately paid more-there are some great ladies out there but this ISNT ONE OF THEM-she wouldant even let me use the toilet to frsehen up before i left

stay clear guys saw this lady once -never again probably one of the worst punts ive ever had and reading the other pn report about her i had pretty much the same experience but unfortunately paid more-there are some great ladies out there but this ISNT ONE OF THEM-she wouldant even let me use the toilet to frsehen up before i left
this lady? Which lady?
Mandy?
Adele OX?
thanks

Offline dynatron

im refering to adele ox NOT MANDY.