Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Avril - Syston leicester  (Read 2544 times)

2 review(s) for avrilofleicester (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Oakwood4846

External Link/Members Only

I recently had my first punt (prior to finding this site) and thought I'd let you know about my experience.

As it was my first time with a WG I went for a half hour visit for £70, and I wish I hadn't bothered.

I had an incall at her 'lovely apartment with private parking' in syston, prior to being a wg she must have been an estate agent to be casually throwing words like lovely and private around with such casual disregard for the meaning behind the words. The apartment was a bit of a hole and the private parking was on a main road.

Unfortunately her flair for stretching the truth doesn't end there. 28 years old in her advert, I think that needs another 10 years adding. Size 12, more like 16 to 18.

The link I've added isn't the one I found her on, that link had more pictures. If She truly is the girl in the pictures it was a long time ago and probably 4 stone ago too.

So to the actual meet.  I arrived and was excited by the newness of it all,she met me at the door to the apartment and although I was pretty let down by her body i thought I'd persevere. We start with some kisssing but no DFK more pecking on her part, we undress and she starts to handle the fella, not sure if she was trying to get me hard or start a chainsaw but he wasn't too impressed, after a little play with him and no reaction forthcoming I suggested oral. She obliges with covered oral, not great and he still isn't having it. I start to get a little concerned as this hasn't happened before. I decided to take matters into my own hands (literally) and low and behold he's there. Not wanting to waste him now he's arrived we have a quick go in mish before moving to doggy, wasn't too keen on the view so switched back to mish for the pop.

Overall a pretty disappointing punt, service was a very lacklustre and she was anothing like the advert. Physically not my type but a pretty face can cover a mulititude of sins, unfortunately she didn't have that either. Whilst I wouldn't say she was hit with the ugly stick, she definitely grew up in the shade of the tree it came from.

It's probably poor form to leave a negative as your first review but I wanted to be honest. My next review will be a positive one of a nice lady I visited the other day.

Offline Owwhatanight

Avrilofleicester Le7

Sorry to hear of your first Punt being so poor :( this is her aw profile

« Last Edit: August 17, 2015, 03:41:58 am by Owwhatanight »

Offline j122

Explains why her feedback & ratings are hidden on AW.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

I recently had my first punt (prior to finding this site) and thought I'd let you know about my experience.

Welcome to UKP. Pity you didn't know about this site at the time. She had been discussed in x4 different threads and had you read them, I suspect
that you may not have gone to see her. never mind.... upwards and onwards.

Look forward to reading more of your reports.

Timmy2

Morning
Avril was my very first punt, pre AW and obviously pre UKP

See below for mu comments when I listed all the girls I had seen back in January I think

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Very first Punt Late 20’s nice looking, reasonable body.(not the girl in the Photo or very Photo shopped) Safe house in Coalville – now in Syston.
No French Kissing, OW, Anal Play, Attempted Fisting, Toys - 1 Visits no plans to revisit.

Looks like I may be out on the age
I recently emailed her (thought it might be nice to see my first punt, just to see how I have improved :cool: really)
I did get an email reply, think I will put that idea to bed having read your review... thanks

Raddy

jasonleics41

If you had found this site before meeting you would of known Avril was a bad choice, it's a shame your first punt was a disappointment.

When I first joined I inquired about Avril and was advise to avoid, which I did and after your review I'm pleased I followed other members advise. Their advise also lead me to see another girl who is fantastic and I still see her now.

Will be interested to find out who you had a good session with prior to meeting Avril? Always looking for recommendations  :thumbsup: