Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: what do your wear on a punt??  (Read 1627 times)

meeasy

Hi guys I am new to this. I can get laid sometimes quiet easily when I go clubbing but the clubs around me have the same girls all the time now and I want to start punting because of the choices of girls and some that I wouldn't be able to pick up in clubs such as some models and other hot girls I seen who are a different ethnicity.                                   Do I wear a shirt and jeans like I wear to a club or imagine I go in a t-shirt or hoody and jeans and trainers will they wag think I am a chav. Do you guys wear suits to a punt lol I am confused need help thanks.

meeasy

If I wear to many layers I might forget one their can some of you guys tell a puner by the way he dresses.

Offline Tdydl

During the punt I am usually naked

To and from, it is whatever I have on for the rest of the day. Suit or jeans & t. You are not trying to impress the WG.

Offline purple_t

this is my outfit of choice for a punt:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Failing that I go for jeans and a t-shirt, though I think that makes me stand out a bit too much.

Offline maxxblue

I can tell that you are a 'puner'.  ;)

johnnyboy61

You might like to read this thread where this was recently discussed at some length:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=62041.0

vw

Hi guys I am new to this. I can get laid sometimes quiet easily when I go clubbing but the clubs around me have the same girls all the time now and I want to start punting because of the choices of girls and some that I wouldn't be able to pick up in clubs such as some models and other hot girls I seen who are a different ethnicity.                                   Do I wear a shirt and jeans like I wear to a club or imagine I go in a t-shirt or hoody and jeans and trainers will they wag think I am a chav. Do you guys wear suits to a punt lol I am confused need help thanks.
If you are a chav go as a chav, be your self young boy.

Offline smiths

The only thing you need to be is clean with the agreed money and on time, what you wear is neither here nor there, its punting not pulling so there is no need to impress the WG as your money makes her a sure thing assuming she isn't a lying low life of course.

Offline howrude

It's your own personal choice if you feel better making the effort with your dress code. But once you're with the girl and in the buff, it really doesn't matter.

Ben4454

I wear my usual black shirt and swagger look <

Offline nike

I wear my birthday suit.  Now on the way to a punt is a different matter.  MIB  :lol: :lol: :lol:

meeasy

Sorry my iPhone autoword doesn't recognize punters. Thanks for the replies. I have mostly designer clothes but imagine I bought a lonsdale t shirt don't u think her attitude will be different then if I wore Addis t-shirt she might think I am a cheapskate from the start lol if I wore lonsdale.

meeasy

Sorry to the guys who wear lonsdale to a punt lol.

SurprisedPunter

You seem to be over thinking it. If you feel you cant think of what to wear, put on a multi coloured afro wig, 6 inch stilettos,  leopard print  swimming trunks and off you go. In other words, don't think about it too much. just dress like you normally do so you are comfortable in what you have on. And if you normally wear a multi coloured afro wig and stilettos, forget that and go in jeans and t-shirt.

Online PLeisure

I have mostly designer clothes but imagine I bought a lonsdale t shirt don't u think her attitude will be different then if I wore Addis t-shirt she might think I am a cheapskate from the start lol if I wore lonsdale.

Seriously ??  :sarcastic:  :bomb:

Offline Jamboney

I have mostly designer clothes

Same here fella, the prossies love it. I always turn up for a punt in my finest Armani suit.

On a more serious note, as long as you're clean and don't act like a fucking moron the WG you see won't give a shit what you're wearing. You'll only have your fancy clobber on for a matter of seconds anyway  :thumbsup:

meeasy

Yer but imagine a wag wearing flip flops and lonsdale t shirt it would be off putting from the start and my mood would go.

meeasy

If I wear a cheap t shirt she might think I am a cheap punter and won't come back so will give a crap service.

Dave2014

The only thing you need to worry about wearing is a condom.

But as you are clearly pisstaker - sorry, I meant newbie, you can't go wrong with this:

meeasy

When I go clubbing I wear shirt and a Jean but to a punt it's like a business transaction and would need to dress the part. I've seen men wearing Freddy krueger style jumper walking up the stair to see models in Soho.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2015, 01:28:22 am by meeasy »

Dave2014

When I go clubbing I wear shirt and a Jean but to a punt it's like a business transaction and would need to dress the part.

* Yawn *  :bomb:

vw

If I wear a cheap t shirt she might think I am a cheap punter and won't come back so will give a crap service.
Well I'm a fat cunt meaning she thinks I can afford loads of food so will give me loads of belly worship because I can afford the food I can afford her again.

vw

When I go clubbing I wear shirt and a Jean but to a punt it's like a business transaction and would need to dress the part. I've seen men wearing Freddy krueger style jumper walking up the stair to see models in Soho.
When you go clubbing you get turned away at the door for being to young, much like you should here.  Your age shows in this one baba.

Offline nike

ur paying her,  u don't need to impress her with anything else.  Money talks. I doubt if what ur wearing will make much of a difference to a wg. It's the colour of ur money which will impress her.

Dave2014

When you go clubbing you get turned away at the door for being to young, much like you should here.  Your age shows in this one baba.

+1  :bomb:

SurprisedPunter

meeasy sounds more like a documentary maker trying to get info. So the best thing to wear is a wet suit, a clowns wig and red nose and see her response. The WG will still take your money.

Offline G.Raff

Is this a wind up?  :thumbsdown:

This is my punting outfit, works for me every time  :sarcastic:

Offline Marmalade

Sorry my iPhone autoword doesn't recognize punters. Thanks for the replies. I have mostly designer clothes but imagine I bought a lonsdale t shirt don't u think her attitude will be different then if I wore Addis t-shirt she might think I am a cheapskate from the start lol if I wore lonsdale.

It won't matter what you wear if you come over like a dick, which is how you portray yourself quite convincingly on this forum.You want to tell us how easily you get laid in clubs ("I wouldn't normally pay for it") and your designer clothes ("I'm really too posh for this sort of thing").

It's not relevant, not interesting, and the prostitute won't give a fuck either. Yes, prostitute. Welcome to sleazeland!  :drinks:

If you are interested in normal range (anything below a four figure sum and preferably less) she will simply be waiting for you to take off whatever you are wearing. She is unlikely to have much of an opinion on you at all. It's work.

There's no standard wear. What would you normally be wearing that day? It's splitting hairs but personally I just dress presentably. Not designer stuff to "impress" and not utter riffraff wear. A nice shirt and a pair of jeans if you need a prescription.

Far more important is what you have in your pockets, correct money, not anything much more, not credit cards, and (this also goes for your phone if you take one) pockets that things won't accidentally fall out of. Now stop being a wee snob, wash under your foreskin if you have one, pick you prostitute, shower and shave, deodorant, clean nails, clean arse, pockets check, travel check, get the fuck out and up her shute.

Online threechilliman

Is this a wind up?  :thumbsdown:

This is my punting outfit, works for me every time  :sarcastic:

I wear my birthday suit.

I've often wondered how a WG would react if I came out of the bathroom in a mankini. Should be good for a laugh!!

tcm

Siadwel

#

Oh, for fuck's sake.  :dash:

I don't wear designer clothes because I don't have a Mummy and a Daddy to buy them for me.

Online RedKettle

bear with it guys - school holidays soon be over

Offline Marmalade

bear with it guys - school holidays soon be over
meeasy sounds more like a documentary maker trying to get info. So the best thing to wear is a wet suit, a clowns wig and red nose and see her response. The WG will still take your money.
I'd go with the first guess. Reporters generally aren't so utterly crap at typing a sentence. Voyeuristic wank question probably.

Offline Cuntminion

Well I'm a fat cunt meaning she thinks I can afford loads of food so will give me loads of belly worship because I can afford the food I can afford her again.

:thumbsup:

Sign of wealth in the 1800's

Hatcher

Well, personally I go in for and up market appearance:

meeasy

I am only asking for advice. Some of you guys are really desperate you have to pay a women for sex. I have never paid for sex in my life it's only now I am going this low because I want to try something different more breed of girls and it's no wonder that yawn guy can't get laid he can't hold a conversation.

Offline NotTooOld4It

During the punt I am usually naked

He he. Good point.

Seriously, though, on weekdays I would dress as I would for an important work-related meeting and say I'll be in Newcastle all morning. That way my wife doesn't suspect what I'm up to. Weekends, I wear my usual casual clothes: chinos, tee-shirt or casual shirt, and trainers.

Siadwel

I am only asking for advice. Some of you guys are really desperate you have to pay a women for sex. I have never paid for sex in my life it's only now I am going this low because I want to try something different more breed of girls and it's no wonder that yawn guy can't get laid he can't hold a conversation.

Is that a clock I hear ticking?

meeasy

Is that a clock I hear ticking?
   your married and you have to pay for sex I hope your wife doesn't find out.

Offline Cuntminion

:rolleyes: