Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Needing Cash - Carrie001  (Read 1406 times)

Offline King59

So I contacted a girl after I found that she was local to me and liked her pics so thought why not.

Now I'm getting suspicious as I was unable to originally arrange a time but now she is keen on meeting and stating that she could really do with the cash and writes that on every message she sends me wanting to arrange a time.

External Link/Members Only or https://www.adultwork.com/carrie001

Has anyone met this girl?

Expl1cit

A prossie needing cash?  :timeout:

I was under the impression they just like to fuck strange men like us! I'm enlightened.

Andre 3000

Smells like a potential setup. I'm always leery of WG's who are happy to do car meets. Makes it easier for her and whoever will be clobbering you to get it done and be getaway.

Offline The_Don

So I contacted a girl after I found that she was local to me and liked her pics so thought why not.

Now I'm getting suspicious as I was unable to originally arrange a time but now she is keen on meeting and stating that she could really do with the cash and writes that on every message she sends me wanting to arrange a time.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Has anyone met this girl?

If you want to TOFTT (take one for the team) and do your first review, feel free to report back  :unknown:

My advise would be to move on from this one.

There many more W/G out there looking to part punters from there cash. But its what they get in return for it, that counts.

The one you linked to, looks and sounds like a wrong'un IMO.

A prossie needing cash?  :timeout:

I was under the impression they just like to fuck strange men like us! I'm enlightened.

That sir is my first :lol:  of the day.  Thank you   :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: August 15, 2015, 07:44:33 am by The_Don »

JIMI1234

I agree with all the above, King59
Pic 1 sunglasses, pic 3 just look at them black bags under her eyes... Hints at heroin chic for me; hence the desperation for cash
AVOID!!!

Offline King59

I think I will be avoiding...not really wanting to get robbed or stabbed!

Offline Tonyleung

I think I will be avoiding...not really wanting to get robbed or stabbed!

:) Yolo , try both  :lol: