Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A hottie near Bromley  (Read 3738 times)

onevote1

Lady:  Jessica

Link: External Link/Members Only

Services:

Penetration (Protected)
French Kissing
Anal only slight penetration
Oral on her
Rimming on her

Price: £80 + £40 for filming
Communication: Good, English is good on the phone but her texts seem pre-written or pre-scripted as no one can write texts that fast.

Location: Those who know Bromley might be slightly irritated as to why she states she is in Bromley, Bromley to me is typically Bromley North, Bromley South, Glades shopping centre etc, well the bad news is she is nowhere near there, she is more middle of nowhere Downham near Grove Park than Bromley and I am moaning about this because the public transport in this part of the country is not like it is in central London. So go home first and get your car or get a taxi from Grove Park station if you go straight from work. If you don't then allow extra time to arrive as you struggle with public .

Bedroom  Bedroom was fine if a little untidy

Bathroom  Looked clean enough, had a quick wash after our session but didn't shower

Would I visit again: Yes but in location easier to get to from central London

Girl:  It is her as in the pictures, her body is curvy but not fat, she is firm size 10-12 with the best calves I have seen on a working girl, lovely strong legs blonde hair and a plesant face. Pretty but not beautiful, her body was a plesant suprise and what I liked most about her. Sadly the photos on her web page dont show this but on the video I shot wow!

Plus +
Asks if you are enjoying yourself and wants to please
Great kisser a real girlfriend experience
Could not do anal for size reasons but let me get tip of penis in her bum for a while, felt good and tight and she communicated well during this
Very comfortable being filmed
Really clean so licked all her holes

Negative -

GFE but though she is happy being filmed not a PSE, so 8/10 but would be 10/10 if she can take hard sex for longer periods

Offline pumps

Good review, previously overlooked her, but will hot list now!

But I hate hookers who price like that £59  £69 £79 - pisses me off. lol

Offline pumps

oh wow just noticed she has two negative reviews on here, Is it the same girl? can anyone confirm?

onevote1

oh wow just noticed she has two negative reviews on here, Is it the same girl? can anyone confirm?

Do you have a link to those reviews dude

Offline pumps

Do you have a link to those reviews dude

Just below your review, there's a link to them!

Offline leatherlover

Those are seriously shit reviews. Fuck!

onevote1

Hidden Image/Members Only

Yes they are bad reviews no doubt and it is same girl

It might be nothing but I notice that when I film sessions it means that both parties are on their best behaviour as everything is being filmed. also the girl gets more money than she usually does.

I feel for those guys though.

Offline pumps

Yes they are bad reviews no doubt and it is same girl

It might be nothing but I notice that when I film sessions it means that both parties are on their best behaviour as everything is being filmed. also the girl gets more money than she usually does.

I feel for those guys though.

You might actually be onto something serious there!

Fancy pm-ing me the video??

onevote1

You might actually be onto something serious there!

Fancy pm-ing me the video??

Hi dude, thanks for the message

when I posted some screen grabs of a couple of girls from my videos in some earlier posts 're Melissa of Wimbledon I got 2 posts saying I should not be posting my personal images on this forum and I agreed not to post anymore hence me publishing private images has stopped.

I want to see Jessica again and I told her the video was for private wanking purposes so I had better decline to share it.

I will let you into a secret though in that I used to be a member of fab swingers and that is the correct forum for picture and video swapping but their admin have your real identity on that site and the girls have to give consent electronically and yes I got up to naughty stuff on that site where you send girls and couples stuff of you and you of them and sometimes you meet up to do the nasty,

Offline pumps

I did say Private Message  ;)

no worries!

Offline Londonpunter30

This girl has been on my HL for so e time but due yo the other reviews I've always skipped her.  Plus I was worried she might be a bit bigger in person.  Not a far drive from me but still in two minds about this one

Deviant

I saw this girl quite a few weeks ago. You need to know what you are doing with that girl to get your moneys worth but she is good looking.

1 hour    80 (I overpaid by £1)

A long way North of Bromley. When they say Bromley they nearly always mean a good drive out to the north in the cheaper areas
Description of location:
    council houses for miles and young lads all out working on their cars in the street

Polish, very tanned, very busty. Lots of makeup and designer clothes and handbags all over the bedroom. Not quite as slim as the pictures make her look. More in the BBW category (but hey thats my thing just not maybe for others)

Oh well I always knew this would be a risk. Her feedback has been mixed up until now so I went in expecting a fairly frosty reception and switched off woman and for that reason I kind of walked away happy.

I could barely decipher where she wanted me to go to for the punt so got her to text it to me. I got there 10 minutes before and texted her to ask for the house number. She came back and told me to wait 10 minutes, but to come to flat ....

I go in and it is all nice enough. Ground floor bedroom and no sign of anyone else in the flat. She is much bustier than I expected but also with a lot more curves in other places - not a problem for me. I pay and she immediately asks if I want owo because that is an extra £20. I decline but still have the expectation of covered oral.

So we start with massage which is good. Her English is limited so every 30 seconds it is "you okay darling". She invites me to massage her back which is fine as we have an hour to kill. Lots of groaning from her and telling me how good I am at massaging her (I was barely trying to be honest).

Then she wants to move straight on to sex. She does reverse cowgirl and then doggy and then when I pull out after a few minutes of doggy she demands to know if I have come. We do some missionary and I notice she is another one who keeps her eyes closed. I ask her about this and say I had seen it mentioned in reviews and the fact that she does not kiss and she goes on to tell me it is because she has a husband and does not want to cheat on him.

So it is rapidly turning into one of the those punts where you feel like you are fucking someone who is not there. She tries to bring me off with a handjob, but the whole thing is feeling less and less erotic the whole time. She still keeps on stopping every few seconds to ask me "you okay darling" in her Polish accent. Then at 40 minutes she calls time on an hours booking. I remind her that I came for an hour and she tries to claim that we started from when I texted her from outside of the house. Eventually she agrees I am right and I have another 20 minutes.

So a condom goes on for a second time and I make sure I come 5 minutes before the end (got to allow some time for getting dressed).

Oh forgot to add as I was getting dressed she starting telling me how she hates Indians, black men and Jews (once she started I kind of encouraged her to tell me all the groups she hates). So if you are not white European or if you resemble a Jew in any way it may be best to avoid her.

For someone who is experienced and knows all the scams and can handle a cold attitude then go for it. She has a great body just you need to give her directions other wise she will just take your money and get away with minimal service. She serves as a good reference for when you come across the good women who do choose to interact with clients.

Deviant

"Classy Alexya".Who ever told her she is classy? Even by Eastern European standards she is not classy! :lol: