Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: X~ Melissa ~X ... tours  (Read 888 times)

2 review(s) for X~ Melissa ~X (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online Lt Shaffer

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This was something of a surprise...

Positives

Sweet, pleasant young woman
Attractive face and body

Negatives

Kissing...  Reluctant kisser, no sign of a tongue to be seen.
Blowjob... Complete absence of any technique.  At no point did my cock actually go into her mouth!
69...  Melissa couldn't manage to manoeuvre herself so that we could both be dining at the same time.
Sex...  Only allowed missionary as she's so tight.
Sex...  Soon became a bloodbath as I seemingly broke her pussy - apparently this happens quite a lot!!!
Money Shot...  Once the fat started flying, the hands came up to protect her hair which she immediately ran off to wash, leaving me high and not very dry with no tissues, wipes etc.  Not well described, sorry, but it was a typically poor delivery of a facial service.

Summary

Melissa is really quite lovely and it never felt like she was deliberately short-changing me.  However, the service provided was the poorest I've received in years.  Not one aspect of what we did was done with anything resembling good technique.  If ever there was a case of being in the wrong job, this was it.

Offline peiyee

She has a delicate frame. Saw her months ago when she just started, and my first thought was I need to buy her some food. I had a pleasant time with her, but again, she is a delicate waif.