Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ruby - Aberdeen  (Read 1162 times)

Offline donstar

Met the following stunner a couple of days ago.

External Link/Members Only

Only booked a short visit as I was on my lunch break.

Meeting was arranged by text in which Ruby came across and nice and friendly. She gave street name, and advised me to text for flat number when I arrived. I did this and got a text back straight away, with flat number, followed by another text with directions to the block door. The location of the flat is ideal, central but doesn't look into a road or street.

The flat is nicely done up, except from avocado bathroom!!

Ruby answered the door in lingerie and a silk housecoat. She was absolutely gorgeous with a body to die for. She has lots of tattoos on here arse and back thighs, which might not be your thing. She led me into the bedroom and disrobed. Gorgeous little tits with very suckable nipples. She did a sexy lap dance and then gave me the blow job of my life (covered, but as it was so good I didn't mind). I came in her mouth with condom on and we chatted for a bit before I left.

She seems like a normal intelligent down to earth girl, who I can't wait to see again, and this time for longer so I can feel what's it's like to have sex with her.

Would I recommend? That's pretty damn obvious I think.

Apologies if the review is very fluffy as you say here, but this is my first review and the only time I have felt compelled to give feedback like this. She isn't on AW or ES so I i thought I would post here so you guys get an idea of how good she is.

Offline tazman1002001

What does she charge.....is she Romanian?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline donstar

Taz, she is Scottish and charges £80 for 30mins
« Last Edit: August 13, 2015, 05:11:30 pm by donstar »

Offline donstar

Too late to edit original review, but no one should let the tattoos put you off.  I'm not a tattoo lover and they are actually very hot! And her other attributes and skills certainly overshadow any doubts you may have about the tattoos.

And the flat is really nice, especially the bedroom, whilst you can see she has made an effort to decorate the bathroom to account for the avocado.