Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Complete noob in need of direction  (Read 2306 times)

alexDeLarge

I am a frequent traveler and will be making my first trip to the UK here soon. I have taken part of "services" in china, germany, austria, Mexico, Canada, the US, brazil, and others. Perhaps I am being stupid, but in looking up the UK I am not finding the soirt of "guides" I have found before trips to other countries.

That said, if anyone has any pointers to guides that would be great. I am reading through the forum here and much of what I see seems to be very regional. Many of the girls don't have more then just a few reviews, and it seems girls time in the biz does not last too long. Also hours are different than what I am used too, seems most shut down service at like 10:30 pm?

Also, much of what I see seems to be incall. I don't know the area at all, and likely will be relying on public transportation, so not sure how open I should be to looking for girls outside of the direct city I will be in, or if say a 20 min cab ride between cities is something I can expect to pull off. If trains and busses would be reliable at the various weird times.

All of this is adding up to a bit of confusion on my part on how I can arrange. In Mexico I just call a service and a girl comes to my room. In Germany I go to a FKK club. In US I use a review site and find someone that looks legit. Here? I am like a fish out of water. Do I need to watch out for busts? Police give a shit?

I will be in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire for anyone that has recommendations. I don't really expect anyone to hold my hand, but a firm shove in the right information sources would be wonderful.

Thank you!

Offline LoneWolf2020

just look at the reviews section, see something you like call her.

Just Some Bloke

Go on adultwork and search by area -> South West -> Gloucestershire and this should turn up plenty of options in Cheltenham (also consider Gloucester which isn't far away). Some girls will offer outcalls (they come to you), some incalls and some both.

When you see a girl you like the look of, grab her user id from the adultwork URL and search for it on this site to turn up any reviews as they can generally be trusted more than adultwork feedback.

One girl currently working in Cheltenham who I would recommend is Hot Sandra Hot External Link/Members Only I saw her a few weeks ago in Swindon and she was amazing.

Offline Marmalade

I think you're maybe talking about the 'wingman' scenario so-called, that exists in many punting countries. Not  thing you'll find readily in the UK. It's not as bad as the U.S. here but a fuck more hassle than say Mexico or South America or Germany. It's for the most part not 100% reliable either. So what to do is to go to the appropriate geographical section on here, look through the solid-looking reviews,  and try your luck. Hotel visits are mostly no trouble but if the front desk suspects a prostitute is coming to see you then they might get awkward. Good luck and hopefully enjoy yourself!

alexDeLarge

Thanks for the advice everyone, and the direct recommendation.

Good to know that the front desk might have issues, other places I have been the hotel never gives a care at all.

How is the public transportation situation? Will I have a reasonable time with taxis, trains and buses? If I want to go from Cheltenham to Gloucester are there any issues I have to keep my eyes open for?

I guess the other question really is are there any legal or other safety issues I need to watch for? Some places I have been scams are frequent, go to an incall and you get undressed and out comes a bloke with a knife, takes your stuff and kicks you out. Anything like that?

Thank you!

vw

I am a frequent traveler and will be making my first trip to the UK here soon. I have taken part of "services" in china, germany, austria, Mexico, Canada, the US, brazil, and others. Perhaps I am being stupid, but in looking up the UK I am not finding the soirt of "guides" I have found before trips to other countries.

That said, if anyone has any pointers to guides that would be great. I am reading through the forum here and much of what I see seems to be very regional. Many of the girls don't have more then just a few reviews, and it seems girls time in the biz does not last too long. Also hours are different than what I am used too, seems most shut down service at like 10:30 pm?

Also, much of what I see seems to be incall. I don't know the area at all, and likely will be relying on public transportation, so not sure how open I should be to looking for girls outside of the direct city I will be in, or if say a 20 min cab ride between cities is something I can expect to pull off. If trains and busses would be reliable at the various weird times.

All of this is adding up to a bit of confusion on my part on how I can arrange. In Mexico I just call a service and a girl comes to my room. In Germany I go to a FKK club. In US I use a review site and find someone that looks legit. Here? I am like a fish out of water. Do I need to watch out for busts? Police give a shit?

I will be in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire for anyone that has recommendations. I don't really expect anyone to hold my hand, but a firm shove in the right information sources would be wonderful.

Thank you!
Sweet Amy see my review

vw

I guess the other question really is are there any legal or other safety issues I need to watch for? Some places I have been scams are frequent, go to an incall and you get undressed and out comes a bloke with a knife, takes your stuff and kicks you out. Anything like that?

Thank you!
If you find someone you like pop back here for an unbiased opinion, many already have good reviews, hope you enjoy visiting the shire.

Offline arthur

Thanks for the advice everyone, and the direct recommendation.

Good to know that the front desk might have issues, other places I have been the hotel never gives a care at all.

How is the public transportation situation? Will I have a reasonable time with taxis, trains and buses? If I want to go from Cheltenham to Gloucester are there any issues I have to keep my eyes open for?

Thank you!

Front desk shouldn't be a problem loads of people use outcalls to hotels, you give her your room number and it could just be a friend visiting for all they know.

Scams are probably less likely here than most countries, but still happen. If you get a girl that has a handful of positive reviews on here you know she is a genuine WG and not someone with a fake profile. Find the girls you like and start firing out emails/phone calls to find out who will come to your hotel on whichever date you want, maybe have a backup plan if they cancel last minute as theres a lot of unreliable wgs.

I don't know much about agencys but maybe someone in the area will know of a good one, I suppose people use agencys as they make it a lot easier to arrange a meet? Although id still say a well reviewed girl on here is your best bet and less likely to let you down.

alexDeLarge

Thanks for the advice everyone. I will be sure to reach out to the women that were recommended by name in this thread. I have been starting to compile a list of girls that drew my interest and I will be sure to reach out here for any direct advice that you might have.

I am finding a number of interesting differences. For instance, a number of the pictures on adultwork are super amateur (low quality, super high rez, etc). In some ways that great as they seem less professional and more human, but in the US its often a sign of someone to stay away from. Also, this scene reminds me of Canada a bit where things are a bit more out in the open, the prices seem to be lower then US standard but not as cheap as say what I saw in Germany.

The hotel situation is sort of weird. Finding some budget places that seem nasty, other places that look like an old timey Inn with a bar down below and a few rooms in the place. Still getting my bearings on what is normal, and what is shady/low end. Thank you really for all the advice, its is very helpful.

alexDeLarge

Also, the Sweet Amy and Hot Sandra look perfect. Likely will try them both.

Really appreciate the help.

Offline Marmalade

I think the reviews here are more to go by Alex... I wouldn't worry too much about photos being professional or not. When I see super-professional photos I also wonder how much money it cost her (money from punters). I haven't found a rule (other than using Tineye as part of the profile-check in case she's nicked them   -- See the UKP wiki on checking out the profiles.)

vw

Also, the Sweet Amy and Hot Sandra look perfect. Likely will try them both.

Really appreciate the help.
Keep an eye out for Busty Sophie when she is back from her holiday.  Now that's one to see at least once .

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

alexDeLarge

Keep an eye out for Busty Sophie when she is back from her holiday.  Now that's one to see at least once .

Wow! Looks great, I will check her out as well. I won't be there for a couple months (starting to plan early) so hopefully she will be around then. Currently the profile comes up saying not available.

Side topic, will I need to register an adult work account? I tried but am not getting verification e-mails at all. I can try a different e-mail provider but was just wondering if its worth the time.

vw

Wow! Looks great, I will check her out as well. I won't be there for a couple months (starting to plan early) so hopefully she will be around then. Currently the profile comes up saying not available.

Side topic, will I need to register an adult work account? I tried but am not getting verification e-mails at all. I can try a different e-mail provider but was just wondering if its worth the time.
They have problems often with Yahoo emails.  Always best to have a separate punting email and phone. 

Ask again when your here as do most of mine here can let you know the good current crop.

Offline 123Mel456

One girl currently working in Cheltenham who I would recommend is Hot Sandra Hot External Link/Members Only I saw her a few weeks ago in Swindon and she was amazing.

damn Hot Sandra has disappeared already!

Offline charger70

One other thing to consider, is doing a search with say a 20-25 mile radius, as more often than not the girls don't use their own local address, particularly in these country areas, so if you found one in say Cheltenham (she may actually be working from another local town) that way it widens the net a degree. Also in the country area's the girls will travel, and from my experience, I would rather rely on them getting to you, than use any form of public transport! Good luck!

vw

One other thing to consider, is doing a search with say a 20-25 mile radius, as more often than not the girls don't use their own local address, particularly in these country areas, so if you found one in say Cheltenham (she may actually be working from another local town) that way it widens the net a degree. Also in the country area's the girls will travel, and from my experience, I would rather rely on them getting to you, than use any form of public transport! Good luck!
66 miles was the furthest I got a post midnight delivery, used the online now search feature to target the lucky lady.

Offline johnbanebridge

Hi there welcome to the UK, in terms of transport I don't think you can go wrong with a taxi although it will be more expensive. I have one suggestion from my hotlist in Cheltenham

vw

Hi there welcome to the UK, in terms of transport I don't think you can go wrong with a taxi although it will be more expensive. I have one suggestion from my hotlist in Cheltenham

Last day in Cheltenham, think she tours the cuntree but looks hot anyhow !

Bus costs £5 per day for unlimited travel in the county and frequent in the day. 

Offline johnbanebridge

Last day in Cheltenham, think she tours the cuntree but looks hot anyhow !

Bus costs £5 per day for unlimited travel in the county and frequent in the day.

Sorry about that could try this lady aadly not much info on this site about her External Link/Members Only

vw

Sorry about that could try this lady aadly not much info on this site about her External Link/Members Only
She's normally in Hereford and does 1-2 days per month in Cheltenham, but usually postpones or cancels.  #localknowledge

pking_paul

Just a thought but the train to Bristol is only 40 minutes (to Temple Meads station) and plenty more pickings to choose from there - with lots of UKP recommendations to look at too.

Gloucester / Cheltenham is relatively quiet except for horse racing days and the like when there is a huge influx of girls touring. In between times it is very hit and miss with touring girls.

As said, just an idea that might be worth thinking about?  :hi:

vw

Just a thought but the train to Bristol is only 40 minutes (to Temple Meads station)
And only £9 well worth it if the shire is quiet.  Tor on the train wifi to help you choose on the way.

pierrot

I would seriously consider putting up a reverse booking, the fact your willing to spend 2 quid will enhance your credibility.

vw

I would seriously consider putting up a reverse booking, the fact your willing to spend 2 quid will enhance your credibility.
The OP is still in America, he is visiting soon, bit premature for a reverse booking

Offline 123Mel456

Hot Sandra's profile has gone , didn't find anything similar either in the near vicinity either Be interested to see if that profile pops again somewhere.... but that Busty Sophie looks hot! 
Another to add to the HL :)

vw

Hot Sandra's profile has gone , didn't find anything similar either in the near vicinity either Be interested to see if that profile pops again somewhere.... but that Busty Sophie looks hot! 
Another to add to the HL :)
Keep an eye out for girl I reviewed as Meggie she seems to be in Cheltenham for 1 week per month.  Amy also is getting a return visit from me after weekend when I have healed a bit from my punting injury !

alexDeLarge

Thanks for all the additional info everyone! The suggestion of considering Bristol via train is a good on, and one I will consider for sure. I am hoping to visit a few different ladies, and get about 2 hours or so per visit, so 40 mins on the train is just fine.

Another noob question that hit me, everywhere else in Europe I have hit I needed Euros. Am I correct in assuming I should be bringing Pounds with me on my trip, and not Euros?

Offline charger70

That would be a must! I don't think even the EE gals would take euro's!