Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sexy tanya93 - various locations  (Read 1113 times)

1 review(s) for sexy tanya93 (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline blue

I saw sexy tanya93 at a budget hotel - Communication was via text, confirmed Anal was included and was given the address.

Made my way and was asked to let her know once I’d parked up; on arrival sent another message and was told to walk up to the girl wearing the clothes she described.

I had a sneaky peak from around the wall and she looked okay so decided to approach her; was told to make my way to the reception where she opened the door with her key card.

She barely looked or spoke to me when standing in lift / walking in the corridors; felt like it was taking forever to get to her room.  Finally arrived at her room; was having second thoughts at this stage but for some reason my mind went blank (wasn’t even thinking with my knob!) and went ahead - stupid I know!

She asked for £45, told her no it’s £40, she gave me some rubbish about her friend creating her AW profile; told her all I have is £40 and she accepted - Second warning sign (why did I stay!)
After getting undressed, she tells me she doesn’t feel like doing Anal and wanted to keep her dress on, fuck sake! She didn’t want to kiss either because it would’ve spoilt her makeup (it was plastered on)

Asked what position I wanted, I said her on top, again didn’t want to do that,  so settled for doggy; she lubed herself, I was barely hard as her whole attitude throughout was ‘I can’t be bothered’ - Eventually pounded her doggy and left.

Conclusion:

Pretty poor punt; more pissed off with myself for not walking than anything else - all the warning signs were there.

AW Links:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline The_Don

Thanks for sharing and the review

all the warning signs were there.

And now others punted have been warned and this may cost her business. So some thing positive may come out of it.

I know that may not change how you feel about it, though

Offline blue

Thanks for sharing and the review

And now others punted have been warned and this may cost her business. So some thing positive may come out of it.

I know that may not change how you feel about it, though

Thanks, if this review helps others then like you said, something positive has came from this  :hi:

Offline oldanddecrepid

Hi,
I read this review about 3 hours after I saw Tanya.  My experience was virtually identical, this is most certainly one to AVOID. She appears to be in Hemel Hempstead now so watch out the East of England.
The only good thing I could say is that the pictures were genuine, but with a slightly bigger stomach.

Her likes list suddenly gets modified as soon as the money is handed over, doesn't feel like OWO.........and is laughing, yes laughing when I leave 10 mins later, £60 poorer. This was so bad that I felt ashamed to be English and wished I had gone to see a Romanian!!

O and D

Offline Steve2

Thanks for sharing detail of this lowlife guys.

English, Blonde, 22 and £120/hr. Surprised that Jimbo isn't raving about her. The least we can do is spread the word

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline mr420

from her profile: 'i consider myself a business savvy young woman'

yea im sure you are . . you scamming bitch.

Offline Steve2

Can you sticky this thread Admin?

Offline master43

hey chaps, thanks for the review! I was just one minute away to see her! phew!!!
wasn't that convince, so lucky me I checked ukp

password02

Hi,
I read this review about 3 hours after I saw Tanya.  My experience was virtually identical, this is most certainly one to AVOID. She appears to be in Hemel Hempstead now so watch out the East of England.
The only good thing I could say is that the pictures were genuine, but with a slightly bigger stomach.

Her likes list suddenly gets modified as soon as the money is handed over, doesn't feel like OWO.........and is laughing, yes laughing when I leave 10 mins later, £60 poorer. This was so bad that I felt ashamed to be English and wished I had gone to see a Romanian!!

O and D
#

Would be good if you did your own review as this would count as another Negative instead of a add on to the existing thread.