Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CherryRosetoPlease (Edinburgh)  (Read 2995 times)

3 review(s) for cherryrosetoplease (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Saw this girl a few days ago, £80 h/h-
External Link/Members Only

Quiet location in Edinburgh, nice enough flat although a bit cluttered. Second day of a hangover and feeling horny but still slightly delicate. Explained to her I wasn't feeling particularly energetic and was looking for a nice relaxing deepthroat Bj to get me feeling back to normal.
She's a pretty, girl next door type until you see all the tattoos and a few piercings. (I like that on a girl if they're sexy though, and hers were very)
anyway, paperwork done, down to business. Lots of DFK with tongues, then she worked her way down to my knob. Lovely technique and the triple pierced tongue worked wonders. Nice sucking action working her way slowly down my full length, sloppy enough and she looked like she enjoyed what she was doing, keeping it down the back of her throat before slowly moving back up to the tip. Nice long nails giving my balls the odd tickle to enhance the experience. Some ball licking and sucking which I was glad of or I might have popped my load in her throat.
Asked her to get on her knees to suck so I could face fuck her. More than happy to oblige, I let her go back to work on my shaft slowly and then bothe her hands on my arse cheeks for a bit of encouragement to really start pumping her face. To be fair I didn't last too long after seeing how willing she was to have it rammed ball deep in her throat. She had asked me if I wanted to come over her tits earlier as I told her I'm a tit man, lovely set with nice nipples.
Unfortunately I couldn't hold back and was enjoying the tightness of her throat as I fucked her face, thought I'd chance my arm and as I told her I was about to cum I shoved it ball deep in her throat and popped my load. She took it in her stride without pulling away and seemed quite happy to take my load down her throat until she started to splutter and cough up jizz. Tongue clean up with a nice wee suck for the last drops, then the wet wipes and a wee chat to finish off as I lay down for five minutes.
No clock watching at all and a nice girl all round. I'd say PSE with a girl next door.
She's a reasonable bit girl, not out of shape at all but more a natural look, very shapely.
An hour next time and I'd like to see that arse in the air as I get a shot of her arse and pussy if she's game.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 10:22:05 am by Old enough to know better »

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

Sounds fun.....if you can get hold of her.

Myself and others have had difficulty.

I'd love to try.

Tried again and my email got deleted without being read.

No idea why  :angry:

RandyF

Tried again and my email got deleted without being read.

No idea why  :angry:

To fuck with her.  Spend your money on someone that's not pig ignorant.

Those fucking tats are horrific.

It's strange she seems so difficult to get hold of. I emailed her on Saturday to ask her availability, she came back pretty quickly to say she was back to work on the Monday. Emailed again on th Monday and agreed a time, asked me to put through a request and booking went ahead no problem at the agreed time. Maybe I was just lucky?

Offline Cactus

Since my review I have seen her again twice and have never had any issues with getting hold of her to arrange or discuss a booking.

Her tattoos, whilst maybe not for some, I personally like as I like that look on a woman (if it's done well).  Service is also top notch and as far from a clock watcher as I've experienced, hence my repeat visits. 

She seems to be getting a wee bit of a rep as a timewaster, which is a shame, but this is at odds with my dealings with her.  Not being fluffy, just informing folks of my experience. 

Offline Marmalade

Her profile page gives her address as EH12. How far out is she exactly?

Too far out to get a hold of  :lol:

Offline Marmalade

Offline Reiver

Eh12 sighthill corstophine murrayfiels area of edinburgh

Offline Marmalade

Eh12 sighthill corstophine murrayfiels area of edinburgh
Do you actually know where she works or are you just spouting what EH12 is? Maybe you were trying to be helpful mate but having lived here a very long time I know that (and also know how to read a profile page, as indicated in my post). The differences between Murrayfield and the outer reaches of EH12 schemie-land are considerable.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2015, 10:08:36 am by Marmalade »

Her location says Corstorphine!

Offline Marmalade

Her location says Corstorphine!

:rolleyes: please, I don't want to be rude but I'll wait for someone who knows thanks. If I get a bus up Corstorpine High Street and she's walking distance that's fine if she's a good punt. If I have to pay for a taxi or walk up Corstorphine Hill I'll go for something easier.

I thought your reviews looked balanced so please don't be a twat when you don't know the answer, eh? Regards.

Although my first reply was an attempt at being light hearted my second post was genuinely trying to be helpful. I was narrowing down the previous post in case it was recently added and you had not noticed.
I don't know her exact location, sorry.  :rolleyes:

She's located just down from the big Tescos at the back of McDonalds and PC world. Literally 5 mins from the Tesco. Can't remember the actual street name, I'm a Gladgow guy and deleted her address after the punt.

Offline Marmalade

She's located just down from the big Tescos at the back of McDonalds and PC world. Literally 5 mins from the Tesco. Can't remember the actual street name, I'm a Gladgow guy and deleted her address after the punt.
Cheers mate. That's helpful info.

Online S.X. MacHine

In her profile, she says 'I have a front door, but I will direct you to my back door...' And at no extra charge!
My kind of girl...

Mackieboy68

Emailed her a few days ago about a meet this week, read email straight away and no response.  :dash:

Don't know what the score is there, I emailed her Friday morning in the hope of a short notice punt, emailed me back about an hour later saying she was free after 6 on Tuesday or all day Wednesday (today).