Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Torri Taylor Newcastle  (Read 3613 times)

43 review(s) for Tori.Taylor (37 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Jamessn

External Link/Members Only

Booked a visit for 30 mins, I always only book 30 mins for a first meeting, if any good i book longer for the next time.

I arrived on time texted for flat number and waited 15 mins before it arrived. I was on the verge of leaving. Got in the lift but had no idea which floor flat was on, surely she could have added which floor.

Knocked at the door, waited a while, I hate this, I could hear her stomping around. Anyway door opened by very attractive girl, no dressed as I had asked. Followed her to the room, a decent flat.

Plenty of kissing and oral both ways and some good sex.

So in some ways it was very good, but others not. Waiting for flat number, not wearing what I asked for, disappointing boobs, bit small for me and tatoos I was not expecting. Her texts were a bit terse too.

Also, there were other people in the flat, I hate this too. It is very obvious that the flat is being used not for living.

So I may go back, so not a negative, without the negatives I would have given a positive.

Offline maxxblue

Booked a visit for 30 mins, I always only book 30 mins for a first meeting, if any good i book longer for the next time.

I arrived on time texted for flat number and waited 15 mins before it arrived. I was on the verge of leaving. Got in the lift but had no idea which floor flat was on, surely she could have added which floor.

Knocked at the door, waited a while, I hate this, I could hear her stomping around. Anyway door opened by very attractive girl, no dressed as I had asked. Followed her to the room, a decent flat.

So in some ways it was very good, but others not. Waiting for flat number, not wearing what I asked for, disappointing boobs, bit small for me and tatoos I was not expecting. Her texts were a bit terse too.

Also, there were other people in the flat, I hate this too. It is very obvious that the flat is being used not for living.

So I may go back, so not a negative, without the negatives I would have given a positive.

So it is a positive then?

themademan2

So it is a positive then?
Think he picked the right one :thumbsup:

I hate it when your hanging about and I probably would have drove off

What was your requested dress code?
« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 06:38:02 am by themademan2 »

Offline Jamessn

Stockings, suspenders.

Neutral because not perfect, but would go back. Just my perception of things. Punt itself was fine, just the few things around it.

Offline oldfart

She didn't tell you what floor...

waiting for 15mins outside the door....a lot of people would have gone long before.

But she is worth the wait...she is stunning.

Offline Mansell

She didn't tell you what floor...

And when you get back down afterwards you see the big sign next to the lift telling you which flats are on which floor you feel such a "muppet" I would say "big dick" but of course that had such a fantastic time it's worn out  :D :D

Aye, she well more than worth the wait particularly if your into tall blondes  :yahoo:

JIMI1234

Not like Tori at all Jamesn; she's usually very professional as well as being gorgeous/sexy/and having a great personality

sentinel

The only thing that probably stopped from the guy from walking was Tori's reputation and popularity.

The fact that she wasn't on her own would be a non-starter for most guys.

Offline newbienew

Does she usually have other people in/working from her flat at the same time?
Fancy seeing her, but that would put me off.

Offline Mansell

Does she usually have other people in/working from her flat at the same time?
Fancy seeing her, but that would put me off.
She has now moved, so not at that flat any more.

Offline johnr1

Hummm are you taking the piss jamessn or what  :( reading your review it looks like a positive to me good sex oral both ways and plenty of kissing, that alone would get a positive from me and all in 30 minutes

you must be a hard man to please IMO with some comical complaints such as wanting the floor number? as Manesll pointed out the flat numbers on the lift correspond to the floor so how did you get that wrong? maybe she will go down and get you next time, she has great responsive tits IMO with nice hard nipples  ;) her tattoos I find atractive and not over powering at all just tastefully done I could understand your comment had they been all over her body but they are not as for your dress request? not sure what that was but she always makes an effort to look stunning and sexy so no complaints from me, but no good for your request  :cry: The more than one girl in a flat can be a problem for some so I can see that side of things and can't argue that one but I  personally dont have a problem as it can offer a bit of security for the girls if something goes wrong with a punter but that's just my take on things and ok we know its against the law but a risk I don't mind taking

Offline stanleyjohn

Ah the risk of giving a less than glowing review of one of the 'biggies' !
Another person in the flat is enough for me to make it a Negative never mind Neutral. That makes it potentially illegal so other punters cannot merely dismiss that if they are not bothered by it personally.

The sex was good but there is more to a punt than that, I personally always hated having to wait around for the exact location and if any WG has tattoos that are not expected then that can also be very off putting, sounds to me that the OP found it a Neutral and has reasons for that so - fair enough.

Offline Durham-lad

Hummm are you taking the piss jamessn or what  :( reading your review it looks like a positive to me good sex oral both ways and plenty of kissing, that alone would get a positive from me and all in 30 minutes

you must be a hard man to please IMO with some comical complaints such as wanting the floor number? as Manesll pointed out the flat numbers on the lift correspond to the floor so how did you get that wrong? maybe she will go down and get you next time, she has great responsive tits IMO with nice hard nipples  ;) her tattoos I find atractive and not over powering at all just tastefully done I could understand your comment had they been all over her body but they are not as for your dress request? not sure what that was but she always makes an effort to look stunning and sexy so no complaints from me, but no good for your request  :cry: The more than one girl in a flat can be a problem for some so I can see that side of things and can't argue that one but I  personally dont have a problem as it can offer a bit of security for the girls if something goes wrong with a punter but that's just my take on things and ok we know its against the law but a risk I don't mind taking
Do you just expect a blow job in a 30 minute booking?

Offline Mansell

Do you just expect a blow job in a 30 minute booking?
Up to you, but yes if that's what you want.

Offline Blackhawk

I saw her under her diamonds guise and she rushed me out in 20 minutes and i had not even popped - just goes to show that everyone has a different experience but i thought she was very poor
Banned reason: Offering positive reviews in exchange for freebies.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Mansell

I saw her under her diamonds guise and she rushed me out in 20 minutes and i had not even popped - just goes to show that everyone has a different experience but i thought she was very poor

So a long time ago when we all know Diamonds run back to back bookings, that's helpful NOT  :dash:

Offline Blackhawk

I am reporting my experience - lets not be a fucking idiot pal
Banned reason: Offering positive reviews in exchange for freebies.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline johnr1

I am reporting my experience - lets not be a fucking idiot pal

no need for that now  :( we all have our own opinion and that's what this forum is all about, just had a look at your reviews Blackhawk and you have given most girls you have seen a negative and some of these imo are good so they cant please everyone all the time :( but I still think Tori  is the best around and has been for some time or I would have jumped ship years ago otherwise. I always have a great time with her and yes back in the Diamond days it could be a bit of a rush! but that's always going to be a problem with popular girls working for greedy agencies 

password02

Not like Tori at all Jamesn; she's usually very professional as well as being gorgeous/sexy/and having a great personality

I saw her on my Newcastle visit and she was a top punt in many ways - a Big Positive from me -I would travel back from London and see Tori again along side Brooke Knights if they had a slot available next week

No issues from me - A very good session great personality and a great fck

sentinel

Quote from Blackhawk :"I saw her under her diamonds guise and she rushed me out in 20 minutes and i had not even popped - just goes to show that everyone has a different experience but i thought she was very poor" End of quote

I think most bookings done through Diamonds (including Tori when she was with them) would be rushed and sometimes even cut short because the greedy twats who run the agency insist on the girls only having a 15 minute time interval between clients.

So this includes making the sure that the client leaves the premises and that he has his possessions (wallet,phone etc.) safely intact, make up the bed and pillows etc., take a shower, have a wee, brush her teeth, get dressed, do her make-up and hair, have a drink, respond to calls or messages on her phone about further bookings or cancellations etc. And then after doing all that inside just 15 minutes be all glowing and relaxed ready to welcome her next guy through the door.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2015, 11:19:55 am by sentinel »

Offline johnr1

Quote from Blackhawk :"I saw her under her diamonds guise and she rushed me out in 20 minutes and i had not even popped - just goes to show that everyone has a different experience but i thought she was very poor" End of quote

I think most bookings done through Diamonds (including Tori when she was with them) would be rushed and sometimes even cut short because the greedy twats who run the agency insist on the girls only having a 15 minute time interval between clients.

So this includes making the sure that the client leaves the premises and that he has his possessions (wallet,phone etc.) safely intact, make up the bed and pillows etc., take a shower, have a wee, brush her teeth, get dressed, do her make-up and hair, have a drink, respond to calls or messages on her phone about further bookings or cancellations etc. And then after doing all that inside just 15 minutes be all glowing and relaxed ready to welcome her next guy through the door.

Brilliantly put and explains the way it was perfectly

Offline AnthG

I have seen the review you left elsewhere about that, and was thinking at the time, and still now, why you didn't say. No I still have 10 mins left to her. Did you say this and her still say no you don't?

With regards to Jamessn's review. She is very attractive, really friendly, fun and nice, her tattoos are not offputting and part of her charm. Her breasts are not massive but you'd know this going into the booking especially if a girl having B sized breasts would be an issue.

But this part of the review if I am reading it right would have had me major panicking at the time too thinking something was off.

I arrived on time texted for flat number and waited 15 mins before it arrived.....Knocked at the door, waited a while, I hate this, I could hear her stomping around.

So if I am reading that right the booking started 15mins late, and you had no communication, in that time to say sorry running late, and even then she wasn't prepared for it if still running around before opening the door to you with you standing outside the door. 

That would have had me panicking too and thinking something was off. And possibly leaving a negative if it was anyone else doing this.

I say anyone else, as literally on the flipside, the only girl in the north east who could save this and turn it around with that happening at the start is Tori as she is very upbeat, friendly and good at this. And it wouldn't be mismanagement, it would be due to a reason as she will likely be booked out all day everyday.

So I would say to the OP possibly give her another chance for another booking.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Mansell

Exactly and not forgetting this was 2 1/2 years ago so no relevance to what is happening now.

Offline AnthG

Exactly and not forgetting this was 2 1/2 years ago so no relevance to what is happening now.

It was more than that, the date of the booking was 23rd Aug 2012. So pretty much one week off 3 full years ago.

She had also just really literally started with Diamonds back then so may have been trying to learn the swing of things and Diamonds are not supportive to new girls at all and just throw them in the deepend.

Offline Highlander

If you visit be careful with the car parking. Annoyingly someone intentionally boxed my car in as I must've parked in their space (even though there were about 100 free spaces). Had to wait half an hour before a car moved so I could do an Austin Powers 50 point turn and get out of the space  :angry:

Offline Jamessn

I parked up the road as parking spaces are things that many are very possessive about.

As I said the punt was fine, it was just the other things around it that made it neutral. I may go back and see her, so not a negative.

to make it positive for me; needed to be on time or warned running late, door to be opened promptly, no one else in the flat which I was not expecting; these things made it less relaxing. The others I mention are incidental.

Torri was a very nice person to meet.

To be positive it has to be the whole experience. I have been to see ones everyone raves about and been disappointed, no doubt ones I like won't  be liked by everyone else. It's a very personal experience, it's your perception that counts.

Offline johnr1

I parked up the road as parking spaces are things that many are very possessive about.

As I said the punt was fine, it was just the other things around it that made it neutral. I may go back and see her, so not a negative.

to make it positive for me; needed to be on time or warned running late, door to be opened promptly, no one else in the flat which I was not expecting; these things made it less relaxing. The others I mention are incidental.

Torri was a very nice person to meet.

To be positive it has to be the whole experience. I have been to see ones everyone raves about and been disappointed, no doubt ones I like won't  be liked by everyone else. It's a very personal experience, it's your perception that counts.

you have made some good points and sorry if I came across a little abrupt in past posts  :rolleyes:

she is working in a different location now so the above problems should have gone, she is a smashing girl and I would have given up this hobby long ago if she was like most of the girls around, I must have been seeing her now for about once a week over four years so that says it all, she is the only girl I never get sick of seeing and I am not easily pleased  :)

Offline azrael

Oh come on budd, first impressions count. Im sure if you asked a wg to be dressed as cheerleader or a nurse you get there and she's in her pj's that would be off putting to say the least. Not giving the full details could be down to error by the wg, but not telling OP that she's running late is a no no, as for the other people in the flat obviously every wg has security or another wg around but you shouldnt be able to hear them ( this alone would be a negative for me). Even the best wg's have bad days, as for tattoos its a marmite thing im a head banger so i dont mind a bit of ink pn flesh some punters loathe it but to suggest that a fellow punter should change his mind becuase you always get excellent service is not on  :drinks:

Offline johnr1

Oh come on budd, first impressions count. Im sure if you asked a wg to be dressed as cheerleader or a nurse you get there and she's in her pj's that would be off putting to say the least. Not giving the full details could be down to error by the wg, but not telling OP that she's running late is a no no, as for the other people in the flat obviously every wg has security or another wg around but you shouldnt be able to hear them ( this alone would be a negative for me). Even the best wg's have bad days, as for tattoos its a marmite thing im a head banger so i dont mind a bit of ink pn flesh some punters loathe it but to suggest that a fellow punter should change his mind becuase you always get excellent service is not on  :drinks:

I admit waiting 15 minutes is not good but I know the flat and possable problems with people hanging about so that may have been the reason for the delay? two in a flat as I have said it does not bother me but does some so ok we agree to disagree on that as for not having the requested gear on well it was only half an hour booking and it is not as if she came to the door in her pj's she would still have put some effort in with hold up's and skimpy knickers etc so not all bad  ;) anyway in a half hour booking you would wont the clothes off with in minutes of getting in the door  :rolleyes: the tattoos are very well done and not nasty common ones you see on some girls and not on show when she is dressed so quite discreet until her clothes are off, and lastly I am not asking a punter to change is mind at all he is entitled to say what he likes regarding his experience that's what forums like this are all about all I am saying is that in MY opinion the things that got mentioned in the review that made it a neutral are not that bad if the op thinks otherwise that is up to him I also mentioned that out of most of the girls he has seen he has also thought of them to be a neutral / negative so his standards must be very high or difficult for the girls to achieve  :( anyway its time for me to head out to Newcastle for a few pints happy head banging (newcastle the home of ACDC nothing better hope we agree to that  :drinks:)

Offline azrael

I admit waiting 15 minutes is not good but I know the flat and possable problems with people hanging about so that may have been the reason for the delay? two in a flat as I have said it does not bother me but does some so ok we agree to disagree on that as for not having the requested gear on well it was only half an hour booking and it is not as if she came to the door in her pj's she would still have put some effort in with hold up's and skimpy knickers etc so not all bad  ;) anyway in a half hour booking you would wont the clothes off with in minutes of getting in the door  :rolleyes: the tattoos are very well done and not nasty common ones you see on some girls and not on show when she is dressed so quite discreet until her clothes are off, and lastly I am not asking a punter to change is mind at all he is entitled to say what he likes regarding his experience that's what forums like this are all about all I am saying is that in MY opinion the things that got mentioned in the review that made it a neutral are not that bad if the op thinks otherwise that is up to him I also mentioned that out of most of the girls he has seen he has also thought of them to be a neutral / negative so his standards must be very high or difficult for the girls to achieve  :( anyway its time for me to head out to Newcastle for a few pints happy head banging (newcastle the home of ACDC nothing better hope we agree to that  :drinks:)

Fairs fair, thanks for the reply and not making it into an argument  :drinks: as for ac/dc  from one fan to another which front man was better bon scott or brian johnson? Have a cyber bevvie/ale on me  :hi:

password02

Guys I think we just need to accept that now and again a girl will get something different from a Positive - In this case the OP thought it was a Neutral then so be it - If you look at the rest of the reviews it will give you an indication of how Tori is -

In my case when I saw Tori we had a great time - she was the perfect AW girl and her attitude and service as well as her banter was second to none.

I am hoping to come up to Newcastle again and 1st on my list will be Tori - She is in my top 10% of over +300 punts I have had.

So there will be some cases where for what ever reason the punter feels perhaps let down - It happens in the real world.

We move on and keep the punting going and reviews coming in - All reviews need to be taken into context

In my case I do not have any issues with the OP - He decided it was a Neutral we all have to accept this - His money and his review

I decide at the end of the day who I see taking into account personal experience, PM from trusted members,  Reviews on UKP and gut feeling.

When I do see Tori again I will post an updated review - No matter if its a Negative - Neutral or Positive

:hi:

Offline Jamessn

7 positives
2 neutrals
2 negatives

Neutrals I would go back, negatives never go back. That's just 2 no returns out of 11 this past year.

I don't think I am that hard to please. One negative was off her head and the other gave no services.

There are others I have seen, 4 or 5 maybe, and not left reviews, so they would be positive too, I don't always get the time to write a review.

With Tori it was the organisation etc that made it neutral. I have had a few PMs explaining the situation and I appreciated them.

It's like restaurants, some will have a great experience start to finish, occasionally some won't, even in the best most expensive places. But bringing up the problems with the experience is appreciated by the restaurant because it gives them the chance to put it right by improving rather than loose a customer because they chose not to say anything.

password02

7 positives
2 neutrals
2 negatives

Neutrals I would go back, negatives never go back. That's just 2 no returns out of 11 this past year.

I don't think I am that hard to please. One negative was off her head and the other gave no services.

There are others I have seen, 4 or 5 maybe, and not left reviews, so they would be positive too, I don't always get the time to write a review.

With Tori it was the organisation etc that made it neutral. I have had a few PMs explaining the situation and I appreciated them.

It's like restaurants, some will have a great experience start to finish, occasionally some won't, even in the best most expensive places. But bringing up the problems with the experience is appreciated by the restaurant because it gives them the chance to put it right by improving rather than loose a customer because they chose not to say anything.

Yes 100% agreed - You have made some interesting points and valid as well -

At the end of the day the client can have make a informed choice based on the full number of reviews and what members have said about Tori - It is then up to the client to decide if to book or not

In my case I have no issues in booking for a 2nd and 3rd time if I am in Newcastle = Tori and BK would be the 2 immediately on my Must do List -

Best we take on noard what has been said and as the OP has posted we move on !!

:hi:

Offline AnthG

Guys I think we just need to accept that now and again a girl will get something different from a Positive - In this case the OP thought it was a Neutral then so be it - If you look at the rest of the reviews it will give you an indication of how Tori is

Tori is the best girl in the north east. She is the best girl in the north east by some margin on it too. Even on her bad days she will still be the best girl in the north east, and be much better than nearly every other girl on their epic best day.

But if a punter is left standing around in the street for 15 mins after the time of the appointment was due to start with no word from the girl and no word if he had been stood up, double booked, got things mixed up or whatever. And is also then standing at her front door waiting for her to open it but getting no reply, but hearing a crazy panic mad dash freakout going on through the otherside of the door when waiting. Then I think any punter in the north east would think it was neutral or negative punt for them as that really causes a knock on to your calmness and makes things awkward before the punt has even started.