Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Khloe...Hot beauty as always...the banter is too much (Collindale)  (Read 3160 times)

Pdubz

Date-9th August---A nice chilled Sunday

Saw Khloe again in Colindale  after what felt like forever, she doesn't usually work Sundays, on off thing and for a few regulars.

Hadnt punted for two months so really was looking forward to it. Really hot on a Sunday so arranged for afternoon and had plans with my ex the following evening  :dash: (yes we still talk and she was in town from Sweden for a few days).

5 min walk from collindale, was really like seeing an old friend, khloe is easily the best wg ive ever visited, no one really comes close in my opinion not just talking about her looks, her kindness and her attitude towards everything.

Great dfk as usual, outstanding owo and as usual always gets three pops. Dont really know what else to say as this session was proper private. Great stuff

The banter is just too much, didnt really talk about ukp or other wgs although you do get the fluffys who visit her every single week which i dont blame you guys at all as she is stunning, just talked about our private lives and so much fun in between session, tbh it doesnt even feel like visiting a wg thats what you get with khloe, relaxed and comfortable.

told her that a few wg's are jealous of her but she doesnt give a monkeys ass and she shouldnt!!!

her profile is down due to some crazy shit which hopefully will be back soon

khloe i know you will read this so N1SH (you know what that means ;))

Also on a side note ive found punting is a lot more fun when you take a nice big break so will do that again.
ciao for now.

HornyByNature

3 pops in an hour, good stuff.

Crazy shit, sounds like a client with EAS, from the other posts

password02

Nice review - Glad your back to punting

Hornydevil247

Great review

Good to see Khloe is a great punt as always

HD

Pdubz

thanks
she doesn't deserve having her profile down, stupid eas punter.

Offline tantric talents

As her profile is down I can't see her number which was in my a/w notes.
Would someone mind kindly sending a PM with it?
Thanks in advance.  :hi:

HornyByNature

As her profile is down I can't see her number which was in my a/w notes.
Would someone mind kindly sending a PM with it?
Thanks in advance.  :hi:

I'm sure someone will have it
« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 01:17:00 am by HornyByNature »

Offline claretandblue

Telling us your ex is in town?
"The banter is too much"??
N1SH? ??

Offline Digz2012

Banned reason: STD allegations
Banned by:

Offline arkenciel

tried to book her before but with no luck. then profile's gone.

anyone can kindly PM me her contact here?

cheers

Offline Cuntminion

Dubz didn't really read as a review more as a personal statement on various point

You going off the deep end  :D

Glad you feel better though

Offline claretandblue

Dubz didn't really read as a review more as a personal statement on various point

You going off the deep end  :D

Glad you feel better though
And he is talking about "fluffies" but seemingly not including himself in that bracket,a startling lack of self awareness!

Offline Cuntminion

And he is talking about "fluffies" but seemingly not including himself in that bracket,a startling lack of self awareness!

I like pdubz he seems like a nice enough person but to be critical of the review
It sounds written by an angry/drunk man

A few too many incendiary comments

Let's put the logical hat on if there was an issue which meant profile down a great job of inflaming it has been done

Honestly it's neither here nor there whether a profile is down , tbh who cares  :unknown:

As for shots fired about other clients who visit weekly I go often not weekly but often it's my favourite thing to do after chasing stray cats

Does that make me fluffy then?

HornyByNature

I like pdubz he seems like a nice enough person but to be critical of the review
It sounds written by an angry/drunk man

A few too many incendiary comments

Let's put the logical hat on if there was an issue which meant profile down a great job of inflaming it has been done

Honestly it's neither here nor there whether a profile is down , tbh who cares  :unknown:

As for shots fired about other clients who visit weekly I go often not weekly but often it's my favourite thing to do after chasing stray cats

Does that make me fluffy then?

I wouldn't take it personally, I don't think it was directed towards anyone in particular, she does have her weekly regulars.

Offline Cuntminion

I wouldn't take it personally, I don't think it was directed towards anyone in particular, she does have her weekly regulars.

Nah I don't take it personally just highlighting misplaced words through example
Written words lack context always have so have the great chance of being misinterpreted

Offline anyfucker

For a good WG like Khloe i would be surprised if she did not have regular regulars.
if she was in London zone1 i would probably become a regular but then again she'd (whisper it consider putting up her rates to cover higher costs)

Big Cat

Glad you had a good time dude but have to agree with others... think you overshared a bit! Looking forward to meeting Khloe myself at some point, sounds like an excellent WG.

Offline claretandblue

+1 I don't think it was directed at you,I doubt pdubz has any  space in his brain to think about anyone but himself,khloe and his swedish ex  :wacko:

Offline Cuntminion

+1 I don't think it was directed at you,I doubt pdubz has any  space in his brain to think about anyone but himself,khloe and his swedish ex  :wacko:

Hmm I saw khloe today

There is a level of fuckerry afoot

Hot ameeras profile and khloes have both been tanked

I won't go on a rant but hope the cunts are happy with themselves

What ever the reasoning your fucking it up for good , reliable wg's and genuine punters

My advice for Saud wg's ditch adult work find somewhere better to advertise, (ameera seems to have done this)

In the words of Garfield "if you build it, they will come"

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline claretandblue

Hmm I saw khloe today

There is a level of fuckerry afoot

Hot ameeras profile and khloes have both been tanked

I won't go on a rant but hope the cunts are happy with themselves

What ever the reasoning your fucking it up for good , reliable wg's and genuine punters

My advice for Saud wg's ditch adult work find somewhere better to advertise, (ameera seems to have done this)

In the words of Garfield "if you build it, they will come"

Hidden Image/Members Only

Sounds like her regulars will keep her busy in the meantime!

pennywise82

Thanks for the review and...

Also on a side note ive found punting is a lot more fun when you take a nice big break so will do that again.
ciao for now.

Great advice!  :hi:

Pdubz

was definitely good to take a break

Offline The_Don

wg's ditch adult work find somewhere better to advertise, (ameera seems to have done this)

A/W has a lots views compared to some other sites (some of which I use).

A/W only looks out for them self. Parts of its system, are to open to abuse and misuse, IMO.

W/G like Khloe, Ameera, Melysa, etc have all had problems with A/W and its process. One of many issues that pop up.

It can be viewed from many different angles, but 1 thing is real. The profiles are currently down and that may not change.

But the reviews on UKP are still around  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 07:59:12 pm by The_Don »

Offline Cuntminion

A/W has a lots views compared to some other sites (some of which I use).

A/W only looks out for them self. Parts of its system, are to open to abuse and misuse, IMO.

W/G like Khloe, Ameera, Melysa, etc have all had problems with A/W and its process. One of many issues that pop up.

It can be viewed from many different angles, but 1 thing is real. The profiles are currently down and that may not change.

But the reviews on UKP are still around  :thumbsup:

But what goods a review if you can't link the service provider for potential punters

I'm not flying a flag of fluffy but how's it help the sp?

Adult work have a shitty system that really defies logic imo

Offline The_Don

Adult work have a shitty system that really defies logic imo

Some see it that way, others love it  :unknown:
« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 08:37:23 pm by The_Don »

Offline tantric talents

Saw Khloe today for the first time thanks to two kind members who pm'd me her number.
Khloe is really shocked and not surprisingly just a little miffed that aw have been so unhelpful and intransigent and although not very techie will try to get another verified profile up soon if they will allow it.
In the meantime I suggested I could post her number ( which was always visible on her a/w profile anyway) for the benefit of forum members here.
I hope that's ok with admin. Not sure of the rules here regarding that so please remove it from if there's a problem. Thanks.
07585 476685
Separate review to follow.  :hi: