Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone had the pleasure of #Sophie recently? Reviews on here seem old.  (Read 2060 times)

Offline azrael

She's flashed across my page several times, unfortunately to rich for my liking as she's had only two reviews both in 2013. Would you be willing to try one for the team? Let us know how you get on  :drinks:

Offline KidCandyShop

Went about a year ago, had a good time, good service, OWO , RO, gave a good GFE would go back if cheaper, she really needs to be £120 an hour :hi:

Offline suttonporksword

She is just my type looks wise  (from what i can make out) but was royally dicked about by her cancelling me at the last minute about eighteen months ago so would never bother going back

Offline Juankerr

Saw Sophie for h/h over 2 years ago now but I had a great time with her, plenty of DFK, good OWO and a nice oily titwank finishing off with CIM.  :thumbsup:

temmop

Seen her 3 times now. Most recent was last year. She's a great girl, really sexy, superb big fake tits and really keen to please.

The problem is her price. When i first saw her 2 years back she was 70/110, then 80/120 and now 100/150! it's a shame, if she went back to her old pricing i'd probably see her once every couple of months.

Offline grandaddybadman

Her profile is down so it looks like she is retired. I think thats a good thing because she was very unreliable and for £150 ph its a bit of a piss take to cancel so much. no point being good when you are never available.
Banned reason: Troll, "inshallah" WTF.
Banned by: daviemac

temmop

Oh? That's a shame. I might be in for a promotion soon and I was going to celebrate with an hour's punt!

Offline azrael

Oh? That's a shame. I might be in for a promotion soon and I was going to celebrate with an hour's punt!

Promotion and only an hour?? Only kidding, serious note though theres a hell of a lot of tried and trusted wg's around that price mark

Offline azrael

« Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 05:28:30 pm by azrael »

Online johnbanebridge

If she has retired good luck to her but you never know she may come back. I recall her profile being down once before and she came back again, so you may be lucky and she may do, perhaps she has gone away on holiday. i saw her around a year ago also. It was a good meet, she was in good shape and had amazing boobs. Others have pointed out that she is a bit crap at communicating this is true, I found it was best to ring her rather than email. Hope this helps

Offline Talbear

I saw her a few years back... Was an ok punt to be fair.... Nothing to go over the top about

But at £150 she's a bit pricey for what you get IMO