Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Reviews and Retirement From Punting  (Read 4355 times)

punther

So I began punting at the end of June 2015 and have decided to retire today after roughly 8 weeks.

As reading other people posts really helped me to learn the ropes quickly I though it was only right to give back so here it goes

London Royal Massage
My first experience was a massage and HE in Tottenham Court Road with London Royal Massage

External Link/Members Only

I was really anxious as it was my first time doing anything like this and had so many thoughts running through my mind like what if there is a police raid or what if someone I know see's me lol

The location was very easy to find and as there are so many massage parlours in central london they do not really stand out and nobody would think anything f you going in there

The receptionist was friendly led me down to the Polish masseuse Meagan who I had a 30 minute session with. Just a note there is CCTV in front of the rooms where the girls operate. This cost £40 and was pretty good value. He massage skills were not word class, a little too soft for my liking but still nice.

After about 20-25 minutes she told me to turn over and started to massage my D. She knew how to give a good HJ and I blew my load in no time. I was also allowed to touch her body whilst she gave the HJ

Shower facilities were offered before and after the massage and the facilities were very clean I felt very comfortable and safe there

Meagan was very attentive and gentle

I had a second visit at their Baker Street Parlour with Clara who was really friendly. She gave an AMAZING massage and a great HJ. She had a nice body and fantastic ass which I enjoyed feeling as she jacked me off. Again I went for the basic £40 for 30 mins massage so she was fully clothed through out and the massage itself lasted about 20 mins

Rating 10/10
Highly recommend (especially with Clara in Baker Street)

Soho Walkup
This was the most nerve racking punt of all of them. It took me about 2 hours walking around to find the locations of some of the walk ups and then after locating a couple about an hour till I plucked up the courage to go into he first one on Brewer Street.
On walking in I bumped into another old European looking punter walking down the stairs. We made eye contact. It was awkward.

When I got to the top floor where the flat was I was met by a maid who told me the girl was busy and had been booked for 20 minutes so I would have to come back later. This was quite frustrating as it took so long to build up the courage.

I decided to try another walk up on another street( cant remember the name, It was a walk down as oppose to walk up) and luckily the girl was not busy.

Just to mention again there are CCTV cameras outside the door of the flats in these places when in the room I opened the door leading to where the maid sits and there were so many CCTV monitors! It is understandable why they have them, just hope there aren't any in the rooms lol 

I felt like I hit the jackpot in terms of the WGs looks. She was hot with a great body but she did seem a bit jaded.

I am not a big fan of the Soho Walkups purely because of their lack of discretion. Quite a few of them are located directly opposite really busy bars and it is so obvious, it feels it anyway, when you go in.

As far as VFM is concerned they are brilliant £20 for a 10 minute quickie - cant really complain with that. A 15 min incall on average cost £40 minimum

Adult Work Incalls

Monika

Looks/Body: Cant find the link to her profile but she was HOT....smoking HOT

Service: She is a ' this is a service' type woman. If you want extra you have to pay extra. I paid £60 for 15 mins and I had to choose between a BJ  OR sx , if I wanted both it could e extra which I found annoying as the 2 go hand in hand. I even asked for a bj just for a few seconds so I could get hard and she said no

She killed my mood and I coldnt get it hard for SX so I just got a BJ instead which was pretty good but very expensive

Location was a hotel in Aldgate

Looks: 8/10
Service Rating: 3/10 

Lady Betty

Good Looking for her age and a good punt

Does not speak much english

She must have someone answering her phone/sending the text messages. When I called I got no answer but then an instant text message asking me to text back so it could be anyone on the other end of those text messages

It was amusing when she told me she had a son who was 2 years older than me lol

Location was a hotel in London which was nice and clean

Looks: 7/10 (for her age , body is not that of a mode but again good for her age
Service 7/10 (she was very willing to please)

Gina

When I arrived I was given a choice by Gina between her and her friend I dont know why but I chose her friend who barely had any teeth  :crazy: :dash:
Dont know what I was thinking...I guess there was something about the filthy look I wanted that day. To be fair she did have a decent body and doggy was good.

She offered bareback which I politely declined. She also offered anal which I declined (pussy is enough and all I need  :wacko:)

Towards the end I was having problems finishing and asked her to give me a BJ before I knew it she had taken off the condom and was sucking me off. The thought that went through my head was I AM SCREWED.
As she had already started I thought she might aswell finish and allowed her to continue the OWO. Long story short I ended up at the clinic 1 week later and now taking a 1 week course of antibiotics (doxycycline 100mg twice a day) - this is of the reasons I am retiring

If you like that filthy, dirty type of punt then I would highly suggest but if you value your health I would avoid. The location was a flat and was not the nicest looking place I have ever been

They were both very lovely though and Gina's friend was very eager to please

Looks: 2/10
Service: 8/10
Health: 0/10

Massage by Angelina

Im not going to spend too long on this one

In my opinion she is the best looking girl on AW. She is sooooo good looking

Service is provided with enthusiasm.....did i mention she is good looking

Nice thick body and great tits

If you want to treat yourself she is the one

Easy to find location near Paddington

Looks: 10/10
Service 10/10

Aisha Indian

She is pretty

Her body is CRAAAAAZY NICE. She has one of the best asses I have ever seen and a nice pair of enhanced tits

She really does know how to fuck aswell and is very enthusiastic. I will forever have the doggy position with her etched into my memory

Looks: 8/10
Service: 10/10

sexynina xx

Another one of my filthy punts. Was crazy horny and needed someone like her at the time

Location was pretty filthy....guess that adds to the ambiance lool

Looks: 1/10 (but she has a great body for her age....really good doggy)
Service: 9/10 She was very enthusiastic and gave me extra time to finish
Health: 0/10

stacey.wong

Not sure if this is the correct profile but if its then she was a pretty decent punt. Nice hotel in central london. She was chinese from Hong Kong and didnt speak much english but we were able to have some laughs.

She moaned a lot but I think this was more her putting on a show.

To be fair I fucked the shit out of her.

Looks: 5/10
Service:6/10

INNA LOVE XX

Saw her twice as I did not finish the first time so had to handle put some closure to her

She is good looking. Does not kiss but does fuck really well

She is thicker than she looks in her pictures but still a pretty nice shape to her body

Looks: 7/10
Service: 6/10

xEMILKAx

One of my favourites. Guys if you do see her treat her like a princess and be gentle she is really tiny like under 5 foot tall

She is more an experience to be had as oppose to an amazing fuck. She is such a lovely gentle person and does all she can to make you comfortable

Once again be gentle

Looks 9/10 (becasue I like her  :rose:)  really a 5/10
Service 10/10

ENGLISH-TATTOO-GIRL

Great hard fuck. She really gets into it and talks dirty throughout

Not the best looks or body but still not bad. Pretty cool tattoos

I really enjoyed it with her she wore me out

Looks 5/10
Service 11/10

Horny Angel-XX

One of my favorites she is really pretty. She is very good value for money

She is thicker than she appears in her pictures but in a nice way curvy juicy ass and nice tits.

She knows how to fuck well and gives great head. She also has a really nice personality and is based in a nice clean location

=MAYA=

She is hot and has a nice body and a fatastic big juicy ass but I did not really like her attitude.

Looks: 6/10
Service: 3/10

sexy riana xxxxx

Great body and she provides a good service but is to the clock.

She took a shower in my time and also gave a massage which wasted time but she did have a good personality and overall I enjoyed her companu

Looks: 6/10
Service: 6.5/10

Katy Apple.

My final encounter

She was amazing

We made love

We fucked

It was intese

It was passionate

I would like to think its because she actually liked me and enjoyed it. If not then she is really good at her job

She has a great personality and she is hot. Her body is incredible.

If you do see her guys please please treat her well

Looks: 10/10
Service 20/10

Lessons Learnt

I have learnt a lot from this experience punting over the past few weeks. I have learnt what I want from a woman physically but also learnt that I want a lot more emotionally. It's not just all about sex there has to be some sort of emotional connection

As a result of this I have decided that having empty sex is not for me and what I want is love with a woman I care about and who cares about me.

Punting was fun though and I have had a great time and ticked a lot of things off my to do list and scratched a lot of itches. It has also allowed me to travel a lot and see different parts of London that I would have never ventured to

There are things that you have to be careful about when punting for example I had one girl tell me when I got the the hotel that a man would meet me in the Lobby and take to her room.

This is her profile: External Link/Members Only

I did not feel comfortable with this and decided not to go ahead with it. She may have been legit but sometimes if something does not feel right you have to walk away. This is something I learned to not be afraid to do...walk away

Also as I'm sure you all know there are the obvious health risks which are still prevalent with regular women but in my opinion you are more at risk of catching something punting.

I am not saying that I will NEVER punt again but if I do it will not be for a long time and will not be a regular thing.

Please remember remember that the working girls are just normal people trying to make a living and should be treated with respect

Best Wishes to You all and I hope you all get what you want to get out of your punting

Offline stevedave

You'll be back. As has been said many times before - once a punter, always a punter.

Quite a good read that, though.

Offline itk

johnnyboy61

You had a busy 8 weeks.  :D
+1

For a newbie you didn't hang around and pussyfoot on the fringes but seemed to have immersed yourself and jumped in with both feet.  :hi:

Offline iverthickone

Sod me, you've been a busy lad!

Great post and a good read.  Best of luck!

punther

retirement did not last long....had 4 punts since

oh dear 

vw

oh dear
Nice one !

ness4

Sounds like my efforts to retire. Meant to retire on July 1st...had 9 punts since then!

fredpunter

oh dear

On the 11th of this month you said you were on a week long course of anti biotics and implied this was cos you had caught a dose. Today you say you have punted another 4 times since then. When did you get the all clear? And can you list the 4 you have seen recently?

Offline Jimmyredcab

Am I the only one who didn't read through that mammoth post.        :unknown:

Offline RedKettle

read the first paragraph and the last

a technique that has got me through my entire career!!

punther

On the 11th of this month you said you were on a week long course of anti biotics and implied this was cos you had caught a dose. Today you say you have punted another 4 times since then. When did you get the all clear? And can you list the 4 you have seen recently?

i was started on the course of antibiotics as the doctors could see signs of inflamation but could not confirm what/if I had caught anything.  4 days after I got the all clear

Didnt punt until I got the text to confirm all was good ...im not irresponsible :thumbsup:

1. Sexxy Isabell 69
External Link/Members Only    -     AVOID
This was a bait an switch. The switch girl was attractive but attitude was terrible and was glued to her phone. Paid for an hour but was tempted to leave after I finished round 1(20 mins in)....also tempted  to start avoiding romanians on AW

2. English Gem
 External Link/Members Only   - BRILLIANT
She is an attractive MILF. Good body for age and all in all a very enjoyable session

The other 2 were romanian pump and dumps not worth mentioning

punther

Am I the only one who didn't read through that mammoth post.        :unknown:

thought it was going to be my first and last post so went all in lool

hope it didnt bore you too much

fredpunter

i was started on the course of antibiotics as the doctors could see signs of inflamation but could not confirm what/if I had caught anything.  4 days after I got the all clear

Didnt punt until I got the text to confirm all was good ...im not irresponsible :thumbsup:

1. Sexxy Isabell 69
External Link/Members Only    -     AVOID
This was a bait an switch. The switch girl was attractive but attitude was terrible and was glued to her phone. Paid for an hour but was tempted to leave after I finished round 1(20 mins in)....also tempted  to start avoiding romanians on AW

2. English Gem
 External Link/Members Only   - BRILLIANT
She is an attractive MILF. Good body for age and all in all a very enjoyable session

The other 2 were romanian pump and dumps not worth mentioning

fair enough, cheers

Offline Horizontal pleasures

When do you get time for work? Amazing saga. Well done.

punther

self employed with staff so could afford to dip in and out of the office  :lol:

LL

oh dear
This text from the punting wiki is appropriate here (and makes me chuckle :D)...

A trap that some relatively new punters with big disposable income or savings usually fall into at some point later in their punting careers is to contemplate a permanent retirement or very long break and spend big (very big) on a “grand-finale”. This retirement never truly happens though and these grand finales are nothing but a mouse running on a wheel having in front of it a finishing line tape raising its hands emphatically screaming “finished” and confetti thrown at it from above.

Offline threechilliman

This text from the punting wiki is appropriate here (and makes me chuckle :D)...

A trap that some relatively new punters with big disposable income or savings usually fall into at some point later in their punting careers is to contemplate a permanent retirement or very long break and spend big (very big) on a “grand-finale”. This retirement never truly happens though and these grand finales are nothing but a mouse running on a wheel having in front of it a finishing line tape raising its hands emphatically screaming “finished” and confetti thrown at it from above.

Which is why I set myself a budget and stick to it. If I want a 'big' punt, I have to 'save up' by restricting punts before and after or going for cheap parlour punts. I'll only retire when either I die, I physically become unable to or the opportunities to punt disappear.

tcm

punther

Its so true

I've had a sit down and think and realised that I'll probably punt for a long while but need to do it in a strict way

I now have set myself a budget to stick to. I also will never pay more than £80 (for 30min/1 hour/what ever amount of time) a punt

I will also not sped more than £80 a month so if I want  to see more than 1 lady in a month I'll have to make due with 15min quickies

Discipline is important....but I did enjoy the initial binge :D

Offline Boundless

With apologies to The Eagles.

Welcome to Hotel Punting,
you can check out any time you like,
but you can never leave.

vw

With apologies to The Eagles.

Welcome to Hotel Punting,
you can check out any time you like,
but you can never leave.
Your not wrong there

np500

Love that track, one of the best guitar solos ever, think I'll base my punting life  on  that, on a break now but plans are afoot for September.

Hawkwind71

This was absolutely the best post I have read so far. The first few replies had me giggling, by the time I was half way down I couldn't see cos of the tears in my eyes. Then the wife starts giving me dirty looks so I had to stop reading, bookmark to read later and go make a cuppa tea. You guys, as a collective are funnier than the two ronnies. I am hooked.

Offline Agent W

Locations make the reviews a lot more useful. I'm learning to search here for the AW profile number though. Those vague incall locations on AW profiles drive me nuts.

It has to be epic bad luck for a man to catch something off an OWO. I've had actual doctors tell me the risk is minuscule.

Ben4454

I have to agree...

eventually YOU WILL BE BACK.

Once you have tasted the fruit of punting you never go back to how it once was.

Offline punk

I have to agree...

eventually YOU WILL BE BACK.

Once you have tasted the fruit of punting you never go back to how it once was.

i dont know,i am on a break and not missing it.

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Locations make the reviews a lot more useful

Putting them in the review section as individual punts is even more useful :hi: