Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Estelle - Old Street  (Read 1694 times)

10 review(s) for Love ESTELLE xXx (8 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
29 review(s) for Gorgeous_Ester (19 positive, 5 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Lorachoop

Estelle has been reviewed here before so won't go into too much detail. She temporarily handed over the account to someone else while she was away but is back now. The girl that I am writing this review for is the one with a star tattoo on her stomach. I think the bad reviews have mostly been about the other girl who took over the account but I have never seen her.

Communication: By phone and prompt replies to texts too.
Location: 5 minutes walk from old street. Shares the flat with Sweet Chantelle.
Description: slim, size 8, B Cup, flat stomach, Polish, I would say she looks young so maybe the advertised age of 24 is correct. Looked younger to me.
Attitude: Great. Cannot complain. Always Smiling and up for most things on her likes list. Had some awkward silences when I tried to make small talk. Does not communicate alot though so you have to take the lead. Made a dress request and she was ready as I asked.
Services: Took a shower before and after. OWO (no hands), FK, DFK, CIM (no swallow). Massage (not that great but hey I wasn't there for that)

Other: I personally felt safe in the area. The bed was very low. No eye contact during OWO. Not really a GFE, felt very mechanical

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only+
« Last Edit: August 11, 2015, 12:08:30 am by Lorachoop »

Offline poi

Not really a GFE , felt very mechanical 

Thanks for review 

Of course this is a personal choice but to me is Natural review base of your review.