Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AishaSpicy - Brazilian/Goa/Indian Enfleld - what a woman!  (Read 3725 times)

spiderwebber

External Link/Members Only

Well, I came across this Girl on AW and after logging on to her Private Gallery I was very very tempted to have a go.
After a string of shit punts I've more or less had enough, and am sick to death of your typical or garden Romanian and Hungarian and other lifeless waste of space.

So here's AishaSpicy - the profile says Indian Brazilian - She says her mother is from Goa - well that's a possibility, but I don't really give a shit as I found her body in the galleries very attractive.

No one here has tried her to my knowledge as no responses to my enquiry on Regional Punting - apart from a few comments (and PM's) about her looking like a Post Op Tranny with Big Feet and all the usual.
I know a real woman when I see one and her photos told me she's a Real Woman, I'm not that old and eye sight is pretty good too as is my mental capacity! ;)

So, I tried all weekend to call but to no avail. This morning I received a text telling me She only works Mon-Fri from 10-7pm. Well that's sounds like a real working girl, not one of these 24/7 in their pyjamas skanky hookers.

So I arranged a meet, spoke to her on the phone and she had that distinctive Brazilian accent - and it was a Womans voice to all those wondering whether she has a booming voice box - and drove there - she is in a plush part of Enfield Chase, about 5-10 minutes drive from the A10 and works in a nice flat in a private block.

I called her when outside and she told me to ring on door number 7, I did so, the buzzer opened it and I walked up. She greeted me at the door and I had an instant boner.
She was dressed in a sheer black all in one dress with black hold up stockings and black heels with her lush black hair around her shoulders - she had a pretty face - not model like perfect, but merely pretty, dark eyes and eye brows, beautiful red mouth, her complexion isn't as dark as on the photos where she has a Tan - she's more Olive complexion. A lovely smile and come to bed eyes. Greeted me with a kiss and a Hi, come in.

Height: 5' 3" size 8 - 10 figure, slender graceful neck and shoulders, (no Adams apple) fucking proper curves, fit firm peach of an arse - perfect - lovely shapely legs, beautiful firm smooth silk skin.
She has 34 D tit, they're enhanced perfectly - I couldn't get my eyes off them - thinking about it now has me wanted to go back for more.
her Tits are absolutely Amazing! 

Anyway, she lead me into her lair, and smiled asking me what I would like - I told her I wanted an hour £120 - and she asked me if I wanted to see her friend, or have us both together for 30 minutes for £120 - I said I'd see her friend just to say hello (no harm in seeing another fit hooker) and he friend came in gave me a kiss and said hello - a Brazlian girl, slightly slimmer and less curvy, bit taller, lovely body, face is nice but not as nice as Aisha's.
Anyway, I told her I wanted her BAD and let he know how many times I've knocked one out over her pictures and a weekend of desperation!
She laughed and took the papers - after confirming that DFK was included.

Anyway, she then came back, and grabbed my bulging cock and started tonguing me - fuck me, I was blown away.
She then lead me to the bed and took  her dress off - I nearly shot my load there and then as her perfect tits popped out - perfect dark areola's big erect nipples - her tummy was almost perfect, she had a piercing hole where she used to have a belly button piercing.
Anyway, her body is fantastic, curvy, no belly (thank fuck)  (though not washboard hard and straight) nice sexy midriff, perfect smooth silken skin I couldn't help touching adn feeling with the back and front of my hand - firm peach of an arse, lovely legs and ah man, Gorgeous feet - size 5, perfectly formed with a sexy tattoo in Arabic/Persian which she told me says Monica (her real name)  (the tattoo was visible through the stockings)

Anyway she asked me if I wanted a massage - I said no way, that all I want to do is fucking lick suck and fuck her.
So I lunged at her like a rabid dog and she giggled and moaned as i kissed and licked her all over, french kissed her (DFK) down her body, her neck, midriff, then removed her hold ups and started sucking her toes - she was moaning and giggling, and she grabbed my nob wankign me off - cut a long story short the first half hour consisted of mutual wanking off, sucking, deep throat, her licking and sucking my balls, and me basically coating her up - fucking Ace bird!
And her snatch - fucking Hell!! gorgeous - if you're fed up of fannys like a ripped out fireplace or like a wizards sleeve or ones that look like a Mouse's earhole your're in for a treat here - lovely snatch, beautiful Clit I couldn't help biting and sucking, tonguing her hole and her Arse- sweet as a Mango - clean, fresh, and she moaned like a bitch on heat.
She then sat on my face and ground me then she orgasmed in waves and spasms and promptly pushed me off holding her legs tight and her hands between them eyes shut tight still gyrating her hips - and all that - she then lay back and looked me in the eyes and I started on her again she said No, and giggled saying she's sensitive and needs to wait - she wouldn't let me touch or lick her erect nipples neither now as she said they;re all sensitive.

Anyway I lay down next to her and she then wrapped her legs around me - I then said I wanted to fuck her - she put the Jonny on and putting her legs over my shoulders pile drived her - she then put her feet on my face and I started sucking and putting her toes in my mouth as I fucked her - I then bust my nut and leaned forward french kissing her.
She then got me to lie down and started stroking my body - while removing the rubber.
She then lay me on my back and said she's going to massage me for a few minutes while I relax and recharge for round 2.
She is good at massage, using some oil, she started on my back shoulders waist then moved down to my thighs and calves, then my feet - and then the dirty cow started massaging my bollocks, lifting my arse up she started massaging my cock and nuts, then her naughty fingers started probing my arsehole - fucking heck i though, the dirty bitch! She then seeing as I wasn't complaining, reached out and I think she put a durex on her and started probing my bum! felt weird and strange but not unpleasant - what I enjoyed was she started wanking me off rapidly and going at me with both hands alternating between my balls, nob, whileher naughty finger did all sorts around my arse and ball region - needless to say I was loving it.
I then turned around and she wiped the oil off and started blowing me - she then used both feet to give me a foot job while blowing me and that wa sfucking somethign Ive fantacised for years about without any girl being able to do it - she then started wanking me off with one foot/toes and both hands while she shoved her other foot in my mouth - beautiful perfect tattod foot right on my mouth and sliding over me - she then got up and sat on my face, and I spent the next five minutes tonguing her arse hole and cunt as she and sucking that beautiful clit as she alternated between wanking me off and blowing me and needless to say I shot my load and lay back exhausted.

She then wiped me off, and lay down net to me snuggled up stroking my nob and balls and french kissing me and my neck and nips.

Anyway no clock watching, I then asked how long i had left - she looked up at the clcok and said time was up 5 minutes ago. And told me to go into the (en suite) shower, which I did so and had a hot shower, got back out, dried off and got dressed.
She lead me to the door and giving me a kiss and a hug asked me to call again, not knowing that this is my Final Punt!

NEGATIVES

Her toe nails weren't painted - I'd have like them a bright slutty red - same with her finger nails.

She didn't offer me a drink until I was going into the shower.

I can't fuck her every day - I'd like to.

Best Punt yet and All Female.

« Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 06:18:59 pm by spiderwebber »

spiderwebber

Her finger nails were painted! Sorry - just no false acrylic nails - nice smooth small sexy hands and great at massage and wanking off amongst other things.
Her body is just like on the pictures on her galleries - she's been here for a year, her English is ok, she also understands Spanish and is obviously fluent in Portuguese.

H
She'll probably not be showing as available on AW - Mon Fri 10-7pm are her hours so i reckon a call between those hours should sort it.
Communication is also very good.

I didn't ask about Anal (no interest but others may have - her profile says she does - and she has a fantastic arse)

Confirm services when you call and at the punt (as always)

She doesn't talk too much, just gets on with business, but I was chatting all manner of crap, and that had her laughing and chatting - lovely girl.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 06:40:30 pm by spiderwebber »

spiderwebber

PS.

Parking was easy on the road (not in the block carpark whose places were reserved)  - no permits required, though loads of drive ins mean I was parked about 3 minutes walk down.

Offline winkywanky

I've seen Brazilian girls at that flat in En2 before (a couple of times?) They're always very friendly and 'up for it'. And I was offered the 2-girl thing as well...although from memory it was a 30min punt and the other girl just randomly joined in for some reason and then disappeared just as mysteriously! Added to the excitement somewhat!

Anyway, Aisha looks and sounds lovely, I think I'll have to meet her sometime.

Thanks for the review, and what's the betting you'll put off your 'retirement' now?

spiderwebber

I've seen Brazilian girls at that flat in En2 before (a couple of times?) They're always very friendly and 'up for it'. And I was offered the 2-girl thing as well...although from memory it was a 30min punt and the other girl just randomly joined in for some reason and then disappeared just as mysteriously! Added to the excitement somewhat!

Anyway, Aisha looks and sounds lovely, I think I'll have to meet her sometime.

Thanks for the review, and what's the betting you'll put off your 'retirement' now?

Wow!! I'd like to read some reviews
Man, she was Hot! Those tits ah those perfect tits! Had to ask her if they're real she said "oh no baby they're silicon" - first time I've been with a girl with augmented breasts and lucky me they were Perfect ! Did I mention she gave me a Bombay roll (tit wank) and also an arse cheek wank too? 

And that was my last punt - and the most memorable and best yet - so will look back fondly - until I'm single again anyway

spiderwebber

Anyone else had the pleasure yet? if so be sure to leave a review!

yumyum3

Great review, sir. I take my hat off to you  :hi: Sounds just up my street if only she'd come a bit further south for a bit. Would love to suck on that clit, the way you describe it. Glad you enjoyed it.  :drinks: :)
Oh, and its great to read a review with normal prices, instead of the increasing number of twats on this forum raving about paying £100 half hour or £150 the hour  :angry:
« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 04:30:24 pm by yumyum3 »

Offline Zeusthedoc

Sounds like you had a good time.

If it's the flat i think it is, i've visited many times.
there is also a house a very short drive away where the same girls usually work from.

I would doubt how indian she is, given that the madam is brazillian and from what i'm told she only works with other brazillians...though i could be wrong. but as you said, you didn't mind.

i also found your review funny. not sure why the necessity to keep emphasising that she is a natural she...have you been caught out before?

spiderwebber

Sounds like you had a good time.

If it's the flat i think it is, i've visited many times.
there is also a house a very short drive away where the same girls usually work from.

I would doubt how indian she is, given that the madam is brazillian and from what i'm told she only works with other brazillians...though i could be wrong. but as you said, you didn't mind.

i also found your review funny. not sure why the necessity to keep emphasising that she is a natural she...have you been caught out before?

haha!!!

No, 'Pumps' Reckons she has all the signs of a Post op Tranny! So I just wanted to prove how much of a real woman she is and then some!
I was determined to see and give her a seeing to just to disprove Pumps's message to me that he thinks the pictures are of a bloke - when I was quite blown away by the pictures myself - so doubly determined I stuck to my task and walked into her bedchamber as if on Errantry.

She's not Indian, and she's too fair to be from Goa. :)
« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 08:48:12 pm by spiderwebber »

spiderwebber

Great review, sir. I take my hat off to you  :hi: Sounds just up my street if only she'd come a bit further south for a bit. Would love to suck on that clit, the way you describe it. Glad you enjoyed it.  :drinks: :)
Oh, and its great to read a review with normal prices, instead of the increasing number of twats on this forum raving about paying £100 half hour or £150 the hour  :angry:

Thank you!
I only arrived with £120 in my wallet - and to be honest I'd have stayed for another hour no sweat and then some! I had to knock one out a few times when home reliving the moments with casual glances at her tits in the pictures I posted.

As a Last Punt, i should've been braver and arrived with enough cash to last a good few hours!

LL

It's a bloke!
Only joking  :lol:. I really enjoyed your review - thanks for sharing your experience with us.  She sounds amazing.
Great level of detail.  I think the right kind of pussy is really important and you don't often know how it's going to be until you get there and get stuck in. You just have to hope it's not one of those badly-packed kebabs.
So many sexy women on my various hotlists, so little money!

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for an extremely detailed and entertaining review that's written at 110mph. :hi:

Particularly the details of her working hours. That's me out then, as I can't get over to Enfield during the week.

She greeted me at the door and I had an instant boner

You lucky young fella. Some of us older gents need "medicinal enhancement" and a lot of "encouragement" before we get anywhere near that stage!

spiderwebber

It's a bloke!
Only joking  :lol:. I really enjoyed your review - thanks for sharing your experience with us.  She sounds amazing.
Great level of detail.  I think the right kind of pussy is really important and you don't often know how it's going to be until you get there and get stuck in. You just have to hope it's not one of those badly-packed kebabs.
So many sexy women on my various hotlists, so little money!

Thanks man!
Badly-packed Kebabs - haha, that made me laugh as brings to mind not only a Kebab after a heavy night drinking but also a badly formed fanny with all bits hanging out (which you no doubt intended!) I usually tuck in anyway, but a nicely formed fanny is something to enjoy!

spiderwebber

Thanks for an extremely detailed and entertaining review that's written at 110mph. :hi:

Particularly the details of her working hours. That's me out then, as I can't get over to Enfield during the week.

You lucky young fella. Some of us older gents need "medicinal enhancement" and a lot of "encouragement" before we get anywhere near that stage!

Glad you enjoyed the review, but if not a boner at the doorstep it'll soon be holding up that teepee once you tuck in!

Offline eldritch

Great review. Was this in the flat that the Hands On Massage girls use? I've only ever had use of a massage bed in that place, do they have a bedroom as well?

Offline Zeusthedoc

Great review. Was this in the flat that the Hands On Massage girls use? I've only ever had use of a massage bed in that place, do they have a bedroom as well?

They've actually got 3 properties.
1 is near Enfield Chase station (which i think is the one that is used for this review) (it's a flat)
1 is near Gordon Hill (i've only ever come across this property once, and it's since magically disappeared) (it's a flat) - i think it's no longer used.
1 is about 3 min drive from Enfield Chase (this one is a 2bedroom house)...I've been given the details of this one the last few times i've visited.