Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ready-n-Raunchy. Motherwell  (Read 1740 times)

Hawdit

External Link/Members Only

Took a few emails to establish a flow of contact, eventually arranged to meet, but overall no real problems with comms.

Got to the flat, after climbing a lot of stairs, definitely not one if you have a problem with stairs. I went in and the flat was quite grubby.  Wasnt overly impressed by the young lady either but in the half light and in her bra and pants not so bad as for me to walk.

She was very keen and eager to please and I did manage to do the business twice, but she had that orange glow in her face that I can't stand. 

She looks in her mid to late thirties, and really not very pretty. Her tits are saggy and stretched, like most of her body, she gave good service but I couldn't enjoy it, bedding was dirty, walls had mysterious substances on them and carpet is slightly sticky.

I love giving reverse oral, but I could not go anywhere near it, it looked like the pork scratching you get that hasn't been shaved!!! Around her pussy was shaved but there were big long hairs poking out from under her flaps, really bad.  I am not the smallest of chaps and can usually feel my wee guy in even the most stretched pussy, but it was the proverbial sausage up a close.  After my punt with shelovexo last week this was always going to be a bit of a downer but really this lass pleasant in her approach, good customer service skills but environment was horrible and girl a little rough and overused.

chico1000

Looks like You didn't have the best of holidays in Motherwell.

bensonhedges20

I thought she was mid twenties.

Saying that her fee is low - dont know if its because shes a fair bit away.

She did sound enthisiastic though.

Hawdit

She is not 25, that is what she states on her profile, 35 if she is a day, and body wise nearer 40.  But as you said enthusiastic, though so are some fat burds in the pub but I don't pay to shag them.

bensonhedges20

She is not 25, that is what she states on her profile, 35 if she is a day, and body wise nearer 40.  But as you said enthusiastic, though so are some fat burds in the pub but I don't pay to shag them.

Thanks, now on the avoid list. Her images are somewhat diguising the fact shes older than her stated age too.

Thanks for the heads up.

I did message at one point to a reverse bid and she claimed she was at college. Figured her age was accurate then

Offline mr small

Seen her back in april, no beauty , just plain girl next door look. I would have said she was 25-30 max. Must ahve been a rough few months  :scare: