Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kat Thai Massage Maidenhead  (Read 13552 times)

Offline TJHooker

Hello All

Been a member for a while and used the site a bit to avoid the not so good providers, thank you all who have provided reviews.  Thought it would be a good idea to give back and do my first review.

I've been seeing a young little Thai lady in Maidenhead for a couple of months every other week.  Found her through Gumtree, unfortunately her profile has been taken down due to Gumtree not allowing two adverts from two people in the same address, (according to her.)  Please PM me for her phone number.

Positives:
She does a very good sports massage, I have rota cuff issues which she sorts out quite well.
She also does a very good sensual massage with lots of play if requested.
Very nice tight little body
Quite good looking (subjective view)
Discreet place with parking available around the area at all times and usually no more than a 1-2 minute walk.
Works out of house, has a proper massage table.
She does early morning sessions (08:00) with notice.

Negatives
Does do DFK, but not always.  Depends how horny you get her.
Does not do penetration
English is a bit broken, but enough to have a conversation.

Prices
35 for a 1 hour massage
+20 for HE
+20 for her to be fully undressed.

I normally go for 90 minutes and pay 95 which includes her fully naked and a happy ending.

The Punt
I arrived at her place in Maidenhead as per usual, knock at the door, she opens it and greats me with the usual smile.  She leads me upstairs to a bedroom.  Had a lovely view of her from behind as I walked up the stairs.  She was wearing a tight cut off jean shorts and a tight white vest.  Not much left to the imagination.

In to the bedroom, she puts on some cheesy thai music, we sort out the money at which point she asks me to strip and get on to the table on my front.  Kat then massages my shoulders very well, back and legs.  Make sure you take water as you will need it afterwards.  During the shoulder part of the massage, she is usually within arms reach at which point I can normally play with her legs and progress into her shorts.  During the upper leg part of the massage, she does stroke the inside of my thighs and has a few fondles, enough to get me to raise my hips.

After a bit of chatting and a very good massage she asks me to turn at which point she then removes all her clothes to reveal a very nice body, very well looked after.  She has small tits but pert nipples.  She massages my legs and then moves onto my chest.  At this point my hands are all over her, with a couple of fingers inside her too.  She bends down and lets me suck and play with her tits with my free hand.  She then gets on top and puts my cock between her thighs and strokes it with her pussy.  After a few minutes, I ask her to change position so I can RO on her while she give me a HE.

She was very into RO where she was gyrating her hips and does like a bit of anal play.  Fortunately she is very clean, so no fishy smells or residues on fingers.

After the cum (both mine and hers,) she gets off, cleans me off and finishes off the massage with her sitting in front of me.  So I got to play even more and get a proper view of her naked body.

In all, as always a positive experience.  A couple of things of note, it was only after my second visit did she let me finger and RO her.  If her house mates are in, she does mute her mans, if no one is about she normally lets the moans flow.

Offline theblade

A member for 3 weeks doesn't sound like awhile to me :thumbsdown: no links no pics
This sounds like a pimps review ?

Offline TJHooker

@theblade

It's not a pimps review, it is genuine.

I've been using the site as a non member for a while, I only joined a few weeks ago as I was having trouble accessing some pages and to be able to write up some reviews.  I had the pleasure of meeting with Moony in Derby after a review from another member a few weeks ago. I was just returning the favour and writing a review of my positive experience with Kat.

Please take it any way you wish, I can't influence or prove to you I am not a pimp.

Offline billyrider

Thanks for the review and finally a review of a Thai masseuse local to me. Age wise can you shed some light please.

Offline TJHooker

In my opinion I would say early 30's. 

Never really enquired about her age, usually too busy enjoying the massage or ending.

Offline old_monk01

I would like to see another member endorsing initial post. I have had bad experience based on one post. Never again!

Offline TJHooker

I agree.  My first ever punt with an Asian in Peterborough was the awful.  This was before I discovered UKP and I believed the reviews on AW.

I've been asked for the number, hopefully one or two of them will leave their own reviews of Kat.

Offline Fact

Saw Kat a few times, (wonder if same Kat in Maidenhead - private house with parking next to it)
Friendly girl, not slim thai type, maybe size 12.
massage is average to good. HR is just up and down, no clever techniques but just enough to get you to cum.
massage table downstairs with bathroom next to room for a nice shower after.
all these other services.... well, she never offered and has been fully clothed when i saw her.
maybe would have asked for extras if she wore a skimpy top.
Interesting to see if she does do that going forward

Offline TJHooker

From your description, she sounds like a different Kat.

The one I use did the first massage in a room downstairs (bathroom was at the back of house through the kitchen) but subsequent ones have been upstairs in a large bedroom.

She works out of the same place as this lady

External Link/Members Only

Not tried Linda, have seen her a couple of time but she always looked a bit moody so stuck with Kat.

Offline Fact

so £75 to pop once in an hour and no penetration
or as you say £95 for 95 mins but still no penetration.
£5 more and get a nice girl letting you pop at least twice with penetration and probably kissing.
maybe if she does let you pop more than once in an hour, I might go back but other wise, too many other choices providing full service for £5 more!!

Offline jum15473

Saw Kat today and she does give the very best massage followed by a highly enjoyable HE.   If this is what you like she is very good value compared to some of the lesser quality massages and HE but costing on or around the £100 mark.  I will definitely be making her my stree releaver of choice. Highly recommended.

Offline CalvinJWest

Hi all,

I've recently got the number for Kat so will be hoping to see her in the next few days. Will be reporting back my findings once I've been.

Offline scottpeters

Had a couple of deep massages with her, very good and VFM at £35 an hour. Good HE at £20 but never got any additional extras and I never asked. Definitely one to give a go.

Offline Fact

Thanks Scott,
would you put her in the 20-35 age group or above?
did you clarify service via phone or she one that prefers on-site discussion?
Thanks

Offline scottpeters

About mid 30s and yes only really wanted to discuss options in person. Would probably be up for B2B if you asked her.

Offline CalvinJWest

Hi all,

So I did see Kat a couple of weeks ago. Apologies for the late response, manic work and then holiday.

So from a description of the place and Kat herself, Gronda is pretty much spot on. I'd say she was mid 30's with a very good body. The room was just a crammed bedroom upstairs but that didn't bother me at all.

Now I went there with an actual need for a proper back massage as I'd been having some problems with it. From a purely massage point of view, she was amazing. She really does put an enormous amount of effort into and she obviously knows what she's doing. Safe to say it really did help my back. So top marks on that front.

Now for the HE part. When I initially stripped she seemed surprised that I got fully nude. She then asked if I was looking for extras to which I said if that was ok. She said it would be an extra £20. Now because I'd been told it was £35 by Gronda, I mentioned that I thought the overall cost would therefore be £55. She again didn't seem overally happy as I'm guessing she wanted to charge me more but she did agree. After about 45 minutes of the massage (no teasing, just purely massage), she placed my cock in her hand and said "I do this now?", to which I said yes. She then proceeded to give me a very oily and satisfying HE. But at no point was there a hint of anything extra on offer. So maybe like Gronda said, you have to go a couple of times before the become available.

Because she's so close to me and decent VFM, I will be going again as I do like the massage part. I'm hoping she will soon offer some more extras so if I do get some, I will report back again.

Hope that helps.

rooback

After Gronda's review, I saw Kat a couple of weeks ago. Paid £100 for 90 min massage, and full nude HE. Massage was good and HE was excellent while I was encouraged to fondle all over and kiss her tits. I wasn't allowed RO this time but "perhaps next time". No complaints and I'll see Kat again.

Offline jum15473

I have now seen Kat twice - first time for a hard massage and the last time for a more softer and more sensual massage.  On both occasions the massage itself has been excellent and this time there was a lot of ball playing and crack teasing before I was asked to turnover.  She does have a fine body and lovely tits and nipples. However, despite her moving into the 69 position so that I could see her bum, as she called it, whilst I was allowed to play with her pussy by fingering she made it clear no licking and kept well out of range of my tongue. I am hoping that a third visit when she returns in early November from a visit to Thailand will be the trigger for a change of heart as RO is a key factor for me and she does get aroused by pussy action.  I will update after my next visit.  Other than that, she recommended for a great massage and HE.

gray_fox88

can someone PM me her number, please?

Offline latecomer

Hi all,

So I did see Kat a couple of weeks ago. Apologies for the late response, manic work and then holiday.

So from a description of the place and Kat herself, Gronda is pretty much spot on. I'd say she was mid 30's with a very good body. The room was just a crammed bedroom upstairs but that didn't bother me at all.

Now I went there with an actual need for a proper back massage as I'd been having some problems with it. From a purely massage point of view, she was amazing. She really does put an enormous amount of effort into and she obviously knows what she's doing. Safe to say it really did help my back. So top marks on that front.

Now for the HE part. When I initially stripped she seemed surprised that I got fully nude. She then asked if I was looking for extras to which I said if that was ok. She said it would be an extra £20. Now because I'd been told it was £35 by Gronda, I mentioned that I thought the overall cost would therefore be £55. She again didn't seem overally happy as I'm guessing she wanted to charge me more but she did agree. After about 45 minutes of the massage (no teasing, just purely massage), she placed my cock in her hand and said "I do this now?", to which I said yes. She then proceeded to give me a very oily and satisfying HE. But at no point was there a hint of anything extra on offer. So maybe like Gronda said, you have to go a couple of times before the become available.

Because she's so close to me and decent VFM, I will be going again as I do like the massage part. I'm hoping she will soon offer some more extras so if I do get some, I will report back again.

Hope that helps.

I've had a similar experience when I called her to enquire/make a booking.  The gumtree advert very clearly states £35 for one hour but she told me that £35 is for just half an hour and an hour is £55.  When I queried this and asked about the price for half an hour with hand relief, she said this would be £40.  So I agree that she seems to want to get more money out of you than she is advertising.  Definitely better discussed before setting off to see her rather than in the room with her!

Otherwise there are a lot of positives.  The address seems to be a quiet road with parking and it's very close to Maidenhead station.  But the feeling that I'm going to be ripped off outweighed this for me so I didn't go.

Offline escariotpaul

• Temp ban until
    02/12/23 @ 11:19
  • Reviews: 13
I've had a similar experience when I called her to enquire/make a booking.  The gumtree advert very clearly states £35 for one hour but she told me that £35 is for just half an hour and an hour is £55.  When I queried this and asked about the price for half an hour with hand relief, she said this would be £40.  So I agree that she seems to want to get more money out of you than she is advertising.  Definitely better discussed before setting off to see her rather than in the room with her!

Similar experience for me. Tried to book her Friday, she wanted £90 for one hour B2B, I told her I understood it was £75 i.e. £35 +£20 +£20. Told her that was all I had, she reduced her offer to £80, by which time it was becoming too much of a negotiation for me. I declined.

Offline jum15473

I am not sure who you guys have been seeing or talking to as Kat does NOT have a gumtree ad, but a lady called Linda does, as she works from the same location.  In addition, Kat is not even in the UK at the moment and will not be back until early November. I have not have any issues having to negotiate a price with Kat. In fact first time I went when I offered her £75 she said I had given her too much as her charge was £35 for the hour. I then explained that Gonda had given me her number and explained her extra service and charge.  Hope that this clarifies matters.

Offline escariotpaul

• Temp ban until
    02/12/23 @ 11:19
  • Reviews: 13
Thanks of that, I'm actually relieved as Kat has some good reviews and I wanted to see her.

There is someone advertising herself as Kat offering Thai massage that comes up on a gumtree search of Massage and Maidenhead. She is currently advertising her location as Stoke Poges.

Could you PM her phone number please.

TX

Offline beastmaster

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 0
I agree.  My first ever punt with an Asian in Peterborough was the awful.  This was before I discovered UKP and I believed the reviews on AW.

I've been asked for the number, hopefully one or two of them will leave their own reviews of Kat.

Hi could you please PM me her number - thanks in advance

Offline RandomIcono

She is back up on Adultwork, her username is horny asian girl or something.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This is her, the profile name changes as does the working girl and the pictures, the issue with this sort of place is that it can be good one week, then terrible the next.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2015, 07:47:19 pm by RandomIcono »

Offline TJHooker

She is back up on Adultwork, her username is horny asian girl or something.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This is her, the profile name changes as does the working girl and the pictures, the issue with this sort of place is that it can be good one week, then terrible the next.

That's not The Kat I mention in the review.  However she does have a new gumtree advert which she made me aware of.

External Link/Members Only

Offline RandomIcono

Ah okay, the link I posted used to advertise herself as Kat, I thought it would be the same one.