Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessica HNDF  (Read 1205 times)

13 review(s) for Jessica 23 Baby (11 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline PMAC123

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Went to call Nicky for a return visit on Saturday and learnt she had gone home for a while and Jessica was back so booked in for her while she was fresh  :D

£60 for half hour, told me to be there in 15 mins and was clean and ready, can't fault that service. The first thing I noticed was her stunning face and how short she was. After tall Nicky that was a nice change and a lot easier to throw around, she has a stunning body too, there was a bruise on her ass at the time though, probably from one of you guys lmao.

Straight into kissing and she was very into it although not as much as Nicky, body felt awesome though so it was still fun. Then into some OWO which was probably the best I've had,and went on for a long time too, it was almost hard to tell her to stop so I could fuck her haha. Maybe I'll go there just for a BJ one day :).

Then straight into 69. Once again she wasn't as active on this as Nicky who was humping my face like her life depended on it. Also I didn't touch her ass as it wasn't as hmmmm ...pretty and inviting as Nickys but then who's is.

She was very happy and enthusiastic, switching between doggy (awesome view) missionary, cowgirl both ways and 69. Looked at the clock when I was close to finishing and noticed it was on exactly 30 mins. After I came however there was no rush and she offered me a shower, drink and we chatted for a while.

Overall I don't think I'll go again as I prefer Nicky and haven't yet tried Carla, but for anyone who hasn't tried with her I'd definitely say go for it, awesome time! She looks a lot better than she does in her pics too which already isn't bad at all!

Hoping to see Carla when she gets back to complete my dream team!

np500

Pleased you had a good one there, she had a bit of negative going her  way only last month ish about her not letting guys enter her ! So took her off my h l , but since she's been back she's had about 3 positives from guys that had no problem with this situation, so happy days she's back on my h l , seen Carla ( will see again ) but nickys next for me down the bay.

Offline PMAC123

Yeah I did hear about that, but she had no issues this time. Clearly I'm not big enough to be scary  :D You'll love Nicky dude no question

np500

I know, I'm looking forward to meeting Nicky, how tall is she, I'm 6.1 and I'm not complaining but  90% of the girls seem to be about 5 ft 2-4  ( Evan the wife now I mention it ) just fancy a tall girl for the bucket list ! So to speak.

Offline PMAC123

I prefer small girls myself but Nicky is so hot I didn't care. I'm 6ft 1 too and she's easily the tallest girl I've been with, WG or otherwise. I'd guess around 5'11. I can't remember if that's in heels or not as I wasn't looking at her feet when she walked in  :wacko:
« Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 03:21:30 pm by PMAC123 »

np500

Never in my life gotten down with a woman taller than I, I will be asking her to wear her highest heels she has, not sure but Jodie loves cock seemed quite tall ( with heels ) while kissing before the deed .

Asian Hunter

As much as I like banging Jessica (3 or 4 times) I'll have to give her a miss and try Nicky out as I hear so much positives about her.

As the girls normally rotate 2 weeks. Nicky should be back sometime next week.

Offline PMAC123