Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ~ x MANDY x ~ - London Tour  (Read 2452 times)

The_Last_Emperor

Link: External Link/Members Only
Duration/Rate: 1 hour / £130

After reading the positive reviews about Mandy, I decided to visit her when she was in London a couple of days ago. Excellent comms by text, I arrived at the hotel at the agreed time and received the room number.

She opened the door wearing a see through dress, really sexy. She is around 5' 4'' with a nice body and a gorgeous face. Kind of a Victoria's Secret models look a real angel :) We got the the paperwork out of the way and I went for a shower. Came back, jumped on the bed and we started with some light FK. After a couple of minutes I went down on her and started licking her tasty pussy. She was moaning (convincing) and said she enjoyed it but didn't let me finger her although others have said she allowed it.

After a good 10/15mins licking, she pulled me back held my face and started kissing again a bit deeper FK. After a while she started sucking me (owo), it felt good no DT but sensual with occasionally a spit. This went on for about 5 mins.

She then asked me if I wanted to fuck her to which I happily agreed on. I took her in mish my favourite position and came within a couple of minutes, came kinda fast due to her sexyness and cuteness. I was really looking forward to round 2 as the first round was great.

We had a break and talked about my day at work etc. Just to mention she didn't take off the condom after I came, she was just staring at me. So I had to ask for some tissues to do it myself. Anyways, after a couple of minutes talking there were long awkward silences, this never happened to me before. So I asked her if she was okay and she said she was very tired from the journey to London. She could have told me before the booking to book her another time.

At this point we had 20/25 mins left. But when I asked how long we had left as I wanted a second round,  she said 10mins. Also the digital clock in her room was set forward, I realised this after the meeting when I was calculating our session time. Here is the weird part.... She said I should have told her how many times I was gonna come before the meeting. WTF how am I supposed to know the amount of times I'm gonna come??? According to her all her clients tell her that beforehand.

I was in a shock lol anyways she started touching the president for a couple of minutes and said you're not getting hard, what do you wanna do know? Obviously you're not gonna get hard if someone is just touching you like someone is forcing her. So I left the room and took a shower. When I came back to get dressed, she started to say that she cares about her clients and wants to provide the best service, I just said okay and left.

Positives: cute and sexy
Negatives: clock watcher, awkward silences, not allowed to finger her. Said she was tired, so I had to be the victim of her bad service.

Would I recommend? NO. I'll stay with Ameera :)

Offline KentAde

I was booked in to see her and then had a change of heart, as I had another offer not with a WG, so cancelled her. Before seeing this I was thinking what a stupid git for standing her up, but then....hold on a mo, this turns up!
Thanks my friend  :drinks:.....will make me think next time she is in London (if she comes back....)

jasonleics41

Afternoon all, posting from the Leicestet section. Was just browsing other areas for possible tours when this caught my eye.

I disagree with this negative, it does actually sound like a positive service wise, perhaps overall it should have been a neutral. Either way iv seen mandy many times and she is my favourite working girl so I wouldn't let this put you off her and I'm putting my neck out now to say I would recommend her to anyone. Call me fluffy but that's the way I see it.

Timmy2

Afternoon all, posting from the Leicestet section. Was just browsing other areas for possible tours when this caught my eye.

I disagree with this negative, it does actually sound like a positive service wise, perhaps overall it should have been a neutral. Either way iv seen mandy many times and she is my favourite working girl so I wouldn't let this put you off her and I'm putting my neck out now to say I would recommend her to anyone. Call me fluffy but that's the way I see it.

Hi Chaps
looks like us Leicester Guys are supporting one of the best Working Girl  in Leicester (we don't have many) I have only seen Mandy once and she was absolutely superb, in fact she encouraged me to push harder when I tried to fist her.
Whilst I cannot argue with the OP and his view on the meet, I would encourage you to try her out the next time she visits London.
I am due a Duo with Mandy and Rosie on Tuesday, and because of this posting I am going to push her limits even more than the last time I saw her...  :yahoo:

Raddy

Offline iPad3

No offence mate but that's bollucks, the OP is entirely justified in posting a negative. This girl is clearly offering poor service if that's how she carries on.

We are spoilt down here in London with some very good girls, consequently poor service doesn't go down well, white knighting is frowned upon too so I'd prepare yourself for a bit of abuse.

Offline iPad3

Hi Chaps
looks like us Leicester Guys are supporting one of the best Working Girl  in Leicester (we don't have many) I have only seen Mandy once and she was absolutely superb, in fact she encouraged me to push harder when I tried to fist her.
Whilst I cannot argue with the OP and his view on the meet, I would encourage you to try her out the next time she visits London.
I am due a Duo with Mandy and Rosie on Tuesday, and because of this posting I am going to push her limits even more than the last time I saw her...  :yahoo:

Raddy

Wtf!!!

Offline tantric talents

You have every right to post a negative. Sounds to me she had either been burning the midnight oil or was taking too many back to backs. Not your problem.
In any event you could have been offered some discount. Then you might have posted a positive or at least a neutral?
Of course very few girls like to offer money back. It's strictly against their religion :thumbsdown:
I managed a semi-refund only once and that was despite her protestation that " you are paying me for our time together whatever we do "
Yeah right ....:hi:

The_Last_Emperor

@KentAde no worries mate, I'm glad this review was useful for you.

@Leicester dudes. She might be a superstar in Leicester but this kind of service is not acceptable in London or anywhere else for that matter. I paid for 1 hour and I expect her to provide a 1 hour long session.

It's not fair to set the clock forward in order to cut my time. Also its not normal to tell her how many times I'm gonna come before the start of session. Next she will ask people to sign a contract with her lol.

This review is for my fellow London punters. I've enjoyed their reviews and now its time to give back something to the community.

Offline Thepacifist

Thanks for the review! I think she looks fit but I won't risk it now.

Offline redt4

Its got to be said im another from the leicester crew that cannot speak highly enough off mandy,  i have seen her 4 times now and she is the sexiest, dirtiest most willing girl i have ever met, in fact i met her this morning and was blown away by her again.
In response to the no fingering rule she was actively encouraging me to try and fist her on our first meet, didnt quite manage it but took 3 fingers deep and this morning had seriously deep throat off her....

To the op this certainly doesnt sound like leicesters best export to me.....

yumyum3

Its got to be said im another from the leicester crew that cannot speak highly enough off mandy,  i have seen her 4 times now and she is the sexiest, dirtiest most willing girl i have ever met, in fact i met her this morning and was blown away by her again.
In response to the no fingering rule she was actively encouraging me to try and fist her on our first meet, didnt quite manage it but took 3 fingers deep and this morning had seriously deep throat off her....

To the op this certainly doesnt sound like leicesters best export to me.....
Thanks, Mandy.

jasonleics41

I wasn't disagreeing with the OP opinion as everyone is entitled to their own, maybe she wasn't on form that day , but all I am doing is passing my opinion and that was to disagreeing with some of the content. It doesn't sound like her to be a clock watcher and the fingering is rubbish as that is something she loves.

Also as I said the review itself sounded like a positive experience apart from a few minor hiccups.

P.s I can tell you now redt4 is not mandy either as he is a regular poster in East Midlands section and has seen many other girls, I'm sure Raddy can vouch for this.

Offline redt4

P.s I can tell you now redt4 is not mandy either as he is a regular poster in East Midlands section and has seen many other girls, I'm sure Raddy can vouch for this.
[/quote]

If i was mandy id lock myself away with lots of toys and play till the cows come home....lol

As for the op we are all entitled to our own opinion but in the east mids she has not set a foot wrong recently and has had rave reviews from many regular posters so we cant all be wrong surely....

Offline SamLP

It just goes to show that no WG is perfect. The OP wasn't allowed to finger her which is fair enough as there's no option on AW for this but he was disappointed as he had read the other reviews which mentions fingering was allowed and encouraged. He had expectations which weren't met. He may have had a good time for the first half of the punt but only allowing one cum in an hours punt without informing the punter beforehand is deceiving. The OP wasn't complaining about her service, it was the one cum policy which soured the punt and her half hearted efforts afterwards. A deserved negative IMO regardless of how good she was with others.

Offline iPad3

Holy crap!!!', I've not seen the likes of this before,

The op is not a tried and tested poster I'll give you that but he has put up 3 reveiws  and the one positive is for a girl I've met. On this particular girls his views reflect mine, I would therefore be inclined to trust what he has to say.

So we have 3 (yes 3) white knights being polite but basically questioning the word of a fellow punter over a prossie. I'm frankly astounded!!!! I will however not say anymore about said prossie as I've no experience but rest assured gents ( from Leicester) this is not how we do it down here.

jasonleics41

It just goes to show that no WG is perfect. The OP wasn't allowed to finger her which is fair enough as there's no option on AW for this but he was disappointed as he had read the other reviews which mentions fingering was allowed and encouraged. He had expectations which weren't met. He may have had a good time for the first half of the punt but only allowing one cum in an hours punt without informing the punter beforehand is deceiving. The OP wasn't complaining about her service, it was the one cum policy which soured the punt and her half hearted efforts afterwards. A deserved negative IMO regardless of how good she was with others.

Fair points all around IMHO and if she does visit London again I would recommend trying her for yourself. It is odd he didn't cum twice when I have cum twice with her and there is one review in East Midlands saying she got 4 pops out of another member in the hour, again by another genuine poster. It's all very strange and i hope she is on form when I next see her!

Over and out   :hi:

Offline redt4

/\ not disputing the op regarding fingering but i personally know she loves oral and fingering so somebody is perhaps not telling a whole truth somewhere, 

Not accusing op off not telling truth but there are many in leicester tht have not only fingered mandy but have been encouraged to try and fist her, in fact her private gallery has a photo off rosie fisting her, the pics dont lie..........

Offline SamLP

Fair points all around IMHO and if she does visit London again I would recommend trying her for yourself. It is odd he didn't cum twice when I have cum twice with her and there is one review in East Midlands saying she got 4 pops out of another member in the hour, again by another genuine poster. It's all very strange and i hope she is on form when I next see her!

Over and out   :hi:

It may sound strange, I don't know  :unknown:
It just reinforces the view to confirm all services beforehand. I tend to stick to half hour punts so I'm not interested in more than one cum, but if I wanted an hours booking I would ask how many times I could cum as well as confirming the list of services included in the price and whether there are any extras. That's helped me weed out many girls I decided not to see as a result of confirming their services rather than waste my time. Of course it doesn't always work as some girls lie to you over the phone just to get you in.

The_Last_Emperor

I have no clue why her fanclub keeps talking about the fingering issue? That was not the only problem, I reviewed her based on overall experience.

The main problems were that she didn't provide the 1 hour service which I paid for and told me that her clients tell her before the session how many times they are going to cum (weird to give a number). Also she said she was tired, how is that my problem? She could have told me that on the phone or changed the booking to 30mins. Why are you guys ignoring this, and keep talking about the fingering and fisting thing?

« Last Edit: August 09, 2015, 07:35:24 pm by The_Last_Emperor »

Offline arthur

Never seen her but clearly a decent service provider has had an off day, for that she deserves her negative. In what she said about caring about her clients, seems she understands about UKP and doing the job properly and has built up a rep, but you have an off day and you risk a negative review and she should know that. Shes probably lost some clients but will have got way more from the positives on here so cant complain. That's how customer service works. Just look at Alton Towers, one off day can fuck your whole reputation up  :D

vw

Just look at Alton Towers, one off day can fuck your whole reputation up  :D
They are doing heavy discounts in the Summer holidays, the stuff they used to do at the beginning and end of the season, it can take a long time to recover.

Offline arthur

They are doing heavy discounts in the Summer holidays, the stuff they used to do at the beginning and end of the season, it can take a long time to recover.

Mandy take note  :cool:

I've a feeling shes going to get a couple more positives in the next few days as 'responses' to this one

Diehard

This thread is quite amusing, London boys v Leicester boys.

Imo the op is entirely justified in his negative review, and it has discouraged me from seeing Mandy now despite guys I trust implicitly on here (all the Leicester guys are honest genuine punters) rating her highly. The reason is there is a girl in Leicester who only does outcalls who is always bang on form and doesn't clock watch and is cheaper than Mandy so being risk averse when it comes to a choice of hookers, I'll stick with what I know.

Mandy perhaps should offer the OP a discount on any subsequent booking he makes. To be fair to Mandy, she must have just had an off day, can happen to the best WGs.