Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naomi Fox - Hungarian in Walthamstow next to Sainsbury's.  (Read 2634 times)

spiderwebber

External Link/Members Only

Dire punt - it is the girl in the pictures but photos are old and girl is quite dumpy and has put on weight.
Same Saninsbury location next to Fish Bros in Walthamstow Market.

Walked in and girl was pleasant enough, Hungarian with limited English - had that gut feeling to walk but against my better judgement and stayed - lifeless clueless piece of scrap is all I can say. Avoid. Can't be asked going through details, one to forget.

AVOID

Offline tantric talents

Disgrace to her nationality! Thanks for the neg review. :hi:

Offline Riprock

Granted it was a crap punt, but writing a proper review can actually be cathartic.

Incidentally she looks cute

Offline punk

Off the H.L, hope you got the whole hour and not the rush job from Stephanie cause of back to back booking.

spiderwebber

Off the H.L, hope you got the whole hour and not the rush job from Stephanie cause of back to back booking.

Shit Punt, waste of time and space.

try AishaSpicy - External Link/Members Only for an Antidote to this type of tosh.

Offline gash bash

Sorry to hear about your shit punt. Hungarians are becoming the new Romainians. Used to get good service from Hungarians in the past but now i've had a couple of bad ones in a row.

Offline Lance

She looked suspect. Her profile just screams money grabber with all her additional add ons.

Offline justabloke

She looked suspect. Her profile just screams money grabber with all her additional add ons.

She did look tasty to me, what a shame  :thumbsdown:

spiderwebber

She did look tasty to me, what a shame  :thumbsdown:

She isn't trust me.

Her body has gone to pot and her chin is bigger than ion the pictures.

Shit

LL

Do you hear that sound?
The sound of thousands of punters across London and the home counties, collectively deleting this girl from their hotlists! :D
Thanks for the tip my friend.  I was tempted by the price, and her sultry look, nice tanned skin.  Based on your info I'll give her a miss.

spiderwebber

Do you hear that sound?
The sound of thousands of punters across London and the home counties, collectively deleting this girl from their hotlists! :D
Thanks for the tip my friend.  I was tempted by the price, and her sultry look, nice tanned skin.  Based on your info I'll give her a miss.

No worries, the info on her profile is bollocks.
She doesn't kiss except lip pecks, she doesn't like her feet being touched as they're ticklish, Her OWO is like putting your willy in something slightly moist but where you cannot actually feel anything actually touching it - in other words, a SHIT Oral. her Snatch is pierced, with the piercing no where near the clit  and she's as reactive as a Fish Cake - and trying to have any form of sex with her is like trying to fuck a Cabbage Patch Doll.
It was so bad, that half an hour in I gave HER a massage! And finished off by having a wank in the shower afterwards thinking of an Ex Girlfriend!
She says she has been here a week, and has been to Germany for 2 weeks and Switzerland for 2 weeks and altogether she has a 6 week Prostitute stint to earn some cash so she can go to University. In other words, she's about as enjoyable and professional as a cadaver.

Offline punk

No worries, the info on her profile is bollocks.
She doesn't kiss except lip pecks, she doesn't like her feet being touched as they're ticklish, Her OWO is like putting your willy in something slightly moist but where you cannot actually feel anything actually touching it - in other words, a SHIT Oral. her Snatch is pierced, with the piercing no where near the clit  and she's as reactive as a Fish Cake - and trying to have any form of sex with her is like trying to fuck a Cabbage Patch Doll.
It was so bad, that half an hour in I gave HER a massage! And finished off by having a wank in the shower afterwards thinking of an Ex Girlfriend!
She says she has been here a week, and has been to Germany for 2 weeks and Switzerland for 2 weeks and altogether she has a 6 week Prostitute stint to earn some cash so she can go to University. In other words, she's about as enjoyable and professional as a cadaver.

I'll never look at the shower in that place the same again after your've wanked in it. Seems i had a better deal with the milf i saw.

LL

That would make me suspicious if I heard that from a prossie.  Why move around so much?!

Offline punk

That would make me suspicious if I heard that from a prossie.  Why move around so much?!

making the cash in three countries were prossies are prevalent and the cash earnings are good.

LL

making the cash in three countries were prossies are prevalent and the cash earnings are good.
Or like some of the Romanian groups do. Move in, set up profiles with no face pics, fleece punters with shit service and tactics to cut their bookings shorter than they've paid for and have the next punter waiting outside, early to get more punters onto the conveyor belt. Disappear after two weeks before word has gotten out that it's a scam operation. Do the same thing in the next country and the next until the list of countries is exhausted. Start again at the top of the list (e.g back to London), new profiles, new pics.

A Romanian girl I punted in Earls Court once admitted all this to me, then booted me out with half of my paid time left and both nuts still full.

And no it hasn't put me off all Romanians.

Offline punk

Or like some of the Romanian groups do. Move in, set up profiles with no face pics, fleece punters with shit service and tactics to cut their bookings shorter than they've paid for and have the next punter waiting outside, early to get more punters onto the conveyor belt. Disappear after two weeks before word has gotten out that it's a scam operation. Do the same thing in the next country and the next until the list of countries is exhausted. Start again at the top of the list (e.g back to London), new profiles, new pics.

A Romanian girl I punted in Earls Court once admitted all this to me, then booted me out with half of my paid time left and both nuts still full.

And no it hasn't put me off all Romanians.

that does sound like that place and how some of the Prossies act in that place.Except the one i saw got my nuts emptied twice.