Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: more new romanians - loaisha and 0 feedback  (Read 1345 times)

bristolqwerty

Anyone want a first go?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only
Yes please but IF only this is a genuine punt :cry: still to cross off Romanian from HL
StEp away From the real world For a while and Lose yourself in A hypnotic ,alluring Fantasy world
fantasy could mean you're not getting the services you'd expect  :angry:
Good luck anyone, one day I'll take the bait just to see.

Online dogsbollocks

There's been plenty of comment on Loaisha. Refer to an earlier thread in and amongst comments about "cutealiss in bristol" https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=58494.msg752662#msg752662. Scroll down and you will pick up on lots of comment about Loaisha...

Offline slavealan75

She does look hot but I just don't want to risk a Romanian

Offline PaintBrush

Go on PP, TOFTT

I look forward to reading your review

pking_paul

Thank UKP, decided against it after reading all of this and saw a regular this weekend instead  :lol:

Offline Roth

Chances of getting a decent Romanian prossie are slim. :thumbsdown: :bomb:  Only 2 in Bristol that I'm aware of are BBGFE and Petite Sophie.   :thumbsup: :rose: :thumbsup: 

Only punted so far with BBGFE who was good.  :lol: :rose: :lol:

There might be a third one but can't remember her name.  :unknown:

Offline JimmySW

Chances of getting a decent Romanian prossie are slim. :thumbsdown: :bomb:  Only 2 in Bristol that I'm aware of are BBGFE and Petite Sophie.   :thumbsup: :rose: :thumbsup: 

Angelina :-) Unforgettable!!!!!

KenniLingus

Offline Roth

spkmstr48

External Link/Members Only
Yes please but IF only this is a genuine punt :cry: still to cross off Romanian from HL fantasy could mean you're not getting the services you'd expect  :angry:
Good luck anyone, one day I'll take the bait just to see.

So if you need to tick Romanian off your list see one of the good ones like Sophie for example.

:drinks: :diablo: :lol:

Offline Johny Stone

The third reliable Romanian in Bristol  is Amelie  :D

spkmstr48

Says something about what a good thing we have in Bristol at the moment that there are 3 good Romanians!

Offline Roth

Says something about what a good thing we have in Bristol at the moment that there are 3 good Romanians!

BBGFE and Petite Soph are two.  :rose: :rose: I forget who the other one is?  :unknown: :unknown:

Offline JimmySW

Angelina is Polish

Ooooops - and I've seen her as well - My apologies!

spkmstr48

BBGFE and Petite Soph are two.  :rose: :rose: I forget who the other one is?  :unknown: :unknown:

See above Amelie

Cda1966

Anyone want a first go?

Forgive me if I'm wrong but ioaisha was called Rosello before looks like the same or similar pics ??

vw

Wonder what the good ones think about the bad ones that grace our searches?

serialpunter65

Forgive me if I'm wrong but ioaisha was called Rosello before looks like the same or similar pics ??

Spot on Cda1966! Don't know how these girls get away with it!