Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Annabella Premier GY  (Read 2169 times)

10 review(s) for Annabella_Crimzon (8 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline myredsass

Saw this profile the other day but it seems to come and go from day to day

External Link/Members Only

I called premier anyway to see if the girl was available and saw her last night

I was greeted at the door by annabella in a basque with a big smile, she is very friendly and chatty.

The flat was small and not the tidiest but the bedroom was clean enough.

She is a size 12 (maybe 14) with lots of tatoo's, great tits and a nice juicy pussy with large lips (which I just love in a girl)

Having seen her pics in the boots, I went for a dominated tie and tease fuck with her wearing thigh boots and a sexy looking basque.

Annabella got straight into the dominant role telling me exactly what she wanted starting with a little spanking then me going down on her till she came.

she then tied my hands and started on my cock with some OWO. She has a great oral technique bringing me to the brink then stopping before a cum several times, finally it was on with the rubber and fucking me with her on top.

There was no clockwatching, I only paid 60 for half hour but was with her for 50 mins

I would definitely recommended her and I will be seeing her again.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2015, 10:05:14 am by myredsass »

mark100max

i keep looking at her profile, she looks hot as fook,

but had some really bad punts through this agency in awful premises

glad you had  a great time with her

badbell

Hi lads you are right about that agency but im independent now under the name of Annabella Crimson, see you soon lads xxxx