Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CHINESE MASSAGE FARNBOROUGH  (Read 31484 times)

Offline Cunning Punt

Visited here today and was thoroughly disappointed.  Booked an hour massage (which was okay but nothing special).
Had already mentioned 'extras' to the girl (who was quite pretty) as I laid on the table.
Massage must have gone on for 45 to 50 mins before asked to turn over.
Like an amateur (been a little while and my perception of the passed time was fuzzy) I thought offer more/get more so, on the strength of previous reviews, I jumped to £80 (stupid, I know. Like I said, been a while).
She came back with £100 for body2body and the little brain took over.
Mutual touching, no FK (no kissing at all!), she did let me luck her after I nearly slipped in her while she was rubbing her puss on me but she was dry as a bone.
All in all I got the impression she wanted to do as little as possible for as much of my cash as she could get.
Feel like an absolute mug, should've just gone to a regular WG.

Thanks for this, but please do it as a standalone review.
Doing separate reviews is easier to find and gives a better impression of service, rather than one thread with a myriad of different experiences.

Just click on the 'new review' button on the SE review index and copy and paste the above and any other info in your review. Please put Chinese Massage, Farnborough in the subject field at the top and then remember to choose negative or neutral depending on what you want.

Thanks.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2016, 09:36:06 pm by Cunning Punt »

Vectrex

Visited here today and was thoroughly disappointed.  Booked an hour massage (which was okay but nothing special).
Had already mentioned 'extras' to the girl (who was quite pretty) as I laid on the table.
Massage must have gone on for 45 to 50 mins before asked to turn over.
Like an amateur (been a little while and my perception of the passed time was fuzzy) I thought offer more/get more so, on the strength of previous reviews, I jumped to £80 (stupid, I know. Like I said, been a while).
She came back with £100 for body2body and the little brain took over.
Mutual touching, no FK (no kissing at all!), she did let me luck her after I nearly slipped in her while she was rubbing her puss on me but she was dry as a bone.
All in all I got the impression she wanted to do as little as possible for as much of my cash as she could get.
Feel like an absolute mug, should've just gone to a regular WG.

Reggypunt59 so you offer to pay over the odds??! well negotiation is obviously not your best skill

sounds like you are source of any buyers remorse aka "disappointment"

b2b+hr is 40 quid there

if they try to high ball you just need to say that is what you pay at other places and dont have extra cash anyway

Offline Reggypunt59

I overpaid, my mistake but even if I'd only paid £40 I wouldn't have rated the lacklustre, overlong massage and the rushed, clumsy and fake ending.
Had the service been good I wouldn't complain about cost but even for £40 it wouldv'e been a negative review.

Vectrex

The fantastic Lucy was there today (and for rest of the week). Had a phenomenal time - probably the best Chinese massage experience ever. Her body is awesome and makes B2B+HR a must have at £40
« Last Edit: May 30, 2016, 09:24:16 pm by Vectrex »

Offline fartknocker

Made a booking yesterday to see Lucy at 1100 this morning. When I arrived, the closed sign was in the window so I called the mobile no and was asked if I could come back at 1130.
I was not amused, and I was offered a £5 discount by way of apology, which I accepted. I went back to sit and wait in my car, and 5 minutes later a text said to come in as she's now ready. Strange goings on! I never got the discount, which was fair enough, and met the most adorable Lucy for a really good massage. I accepted the £40 extra for B2B and HR, but didn't get my moneys worth because I shot my muck too soon. My fault, she turned me on so much. All in all a good time was had, but at £70 maybe a fs from a wg will be preferable.

Offline Fatdude

Met Lucy this afternoon. 1hr massage @ £45

Older than I expected and I didn't find her attractive but decided to go with the flow. 

She was friendly and gave good massage. Light touching on her legs and arse to make clear what I was after.

On turn over went for B2B @ £40. For older lady she certainly has a good body, small but shapely tits with  big nipples. To avoid cumming too quick I Performed on her ... Sucking,  fingering and RO. There's a mirror in the room so get a good view from behind her too. Wasn't rushed. She made the right sounds but I'm not convinced it was all genuine. kissing was better than a lot of Wg's with the odd deep tongue but would have liked more. On reflection I think I could have got a BJ out of her but didn't feel FS was on the menu.

Ended with HR whilst touching up my arse and balls and calling me naughty boy blah blah.

Another punter must have come whilst I was in shower and Lucy ushered me away with friendly smile and peck on lips. All in all a decent trip but I'm looking for someone in mid 20s next time round I think so any suggestions let me know. 

Offline Bill Bunter

These links give you location of the 2 Farnbro oriental places:
External Link/Members Only

I've visited these places just once each. I went for the 'default' massage+OW+sex. The experience does depend on who you get.
Based on my limited experience, the Thai place I would (just) recommend, the Jap place not. The girls seemed attractive enough.

One interesting thing about these places is the actual age of the girls.
I'm the wrong side of 50 & and prefer the more mature ladies. I phone & ask something like 'do you have any older ladies'.
Response either over the phone or in person is often that they are really in their thirties or forties (not 24 or something as advertised!).
This is good from my point of view but perhaps not for everyone.
If you look at the Thai AW entry for this week External Link/Members Only
the profile age is 24 but read the small print and you see that the current girl is '39' - that probably means she's about 46!

I think I might have to give the Japanese place a try. How come you wouldn't recommend? Do you know what girls they have there are, Thai Chinese, etc?

Offline farnbrojohn

Bill, my post is nearly a year old now!
The Farnborough Japanese place is now closed. There is one in Camberley if you wanted to try it (I haven't) -
Almost certainly a different girl every 1 or 2 weeks.
Banned reason: 8 years, contributed fuck all, good lad, time to go Ho Ho Home
Banned by: Iloveoral

Coldplay

Called in tonight was lucky to meet angel
Young beautiful 24 year old very friendly
Nice Massage very playful teasing me with a little tickle of my balls
Now and again after 20 min asked if I wanted any extra
£60 for body to body and H/e
Bit expensive but she had a beautiful body nice nipples
The she see my cock at its best and wanted to suck
Extra another £20
But my god it was worth it woo
Played and sucked so good I cum so much nearly choked her
I loved see it running out of her lips well worth a visit
Only there this week
Might go again Friday 😈😈😈

Offline thekman100

Called in tonight was lucky to meet angel
Young beautiful 24 year old very friendly
Nice Massage very playful teasing me with a little tickle of my balls
Now and again after 20 min asked if I wanted any extra
£60 for body to body and H/e
Bit expensive but she had a beautiful body nice nipples
The she see my cock at its best and wanted to suck
Extra another £20
But my god it was worth it woo
Played and sucked so good I cum so much nearly choked her
I loved see it running out of her lips well worth a visit
Only there this week
Might go again Friday 😈😈😈

Anyone believing this crap?

Offline CheeseBoard

If it is true (which I do find hard to believe) she saw him coming and rinsed his wallet  :thumbsdown:

Offline mh

No and posting style reminiscent of recently banned 306 / oring123 / bigmanbigman?

Offline willis50

why has this come up from 2015???

Offline punterman99

Banned reason: Fantasist and troll - doesn’t know when to stop
Banned by: Kev40ish