Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bettina - Hungarian - Croydon  (Read 4076 times)

Offline pumps

External Link/Members Only

Loosely using the acronym, this girl is a PAWG.

Location: semi detached house near east Croydon / Selhurst station metered parking IIRC.

Girl: 18! Exactly like the photos, a bit of a gut, 5'5", clean shaven, great attitude, speaks English well. but being brutally honest about her appearance she has pretty bad stretch marks on her stomach but it didn't bother me.

Service: OWO, sex.

She got right into the OWO which was pretty good, a lot of head bobbing and spit which lasted until I told her I wanted to fuck her, sex started off slow with her restricting how deep I could fuck her until she warmed up and then it was a free for all.
I got the impression she DFK's once warmed up but I didn't want to attempt this.

£50 for 30mins.

Hidden Image/Members Only

onlylatina

NICEE!! one pumps :thumbsup: how discrete was the location and is she independent?

Offline jayuk_73

sounds OK - sounds like weight loss or post baby ? How did the body feel ?
Have a few cheap Croydon options now.......decision time

Offline herbie007

Thanks Pumps

I get the urge to shag a PAWG every now and then and she sounds like VFM.

Glad you enjoyed.  :drinks:

Offline pumps

NICEE!! one pumps :thumbsup: how discrete was the location and is she independent?

In the dark it felt very descrete, not so what its like during the day. No she isn't

sounds OK - sounds like weight loss or post baby ? How did the body feel ?
Have a few cheap Croydon options now.......decision time

I'm not sure, pussy was pretty tight, so most probably weight loss. Body felt so so, firm in places, squishy in others. It's a Bargain basement priced punt at the end of the day, don't go there expecting anything like a firm toned bubble butt latina.

Thanks Pumps

I get the urge to shag a PAWG every now and then and she sounds like VFM.

Glad you enjoyed.  :drinks:

Yeah as above, I used the term loosely on the PAWG front, she's by no means at the top end of the spectrum.

Speedy

Thanks for the review.

Her profile says £40 for 30 mins, you said you paid £50. Did you pay for something extra?

How far from Selhurst station was she?

Offline pumps

Thanks for the review.

Her profile says £40 for 30 mins, you said you paid £50. Did you pay for something extra?

How far from Selhurst station was she?

She has put her rates down. Quite rightly so.

Bobdayley

External Link/Members Only

Loosely using the acronym, this girl is a PAWG.

Location: semi detached house near east Croydon / Selhurst station metered parking IIRC.

Girl: 18! Exactly like the photos, a bit of a gut, 5'5", clean shaven, great attitude, speaks English well. but being brutally honest about her appearance she has pretty bad stretch marks on her stomach but it didn't bother me.

Service: OWO, sex.

She got right into the OWO which was pretty good, a lot of head bobbing and spit which lasted until I told her I wanted to fuck her, sex started off slow with her restricting how deep I could fuck her until she warmed up and then it was a free for all.
I got the impression she DFK's once warmed up but I didn't want to attempt this.

£50 for 30mins.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Be aware, most EE girls in Croydon do BB.
Always ask her if she does BB for £50, see if she is tempted
 :hi:

Offline pumps

:wackogirl:

Cheers - I think lol

From what I've seen it's the Romanians offering BB in Croydon, and some Gypsy roma Hungarian passport toting whores in Sulhurst offering it on their profiles.
Not difficult to avoid or shuffle through them.

But If your going to go to those lengths of offering a EE whore £50 for BB, Why stop at £50? why not offer £100 or £200 or £300 or even £500?. Why stop there? Why not ask every single prostitute you visit? that'll really weed them all out. perhaps eve those that wouldn't of considered bb but are having a desperate cash flow period.

It could even sour your punt if they think your a bb punter.

;)

Speedy

Erm, why don't you just wear a condom?

Offline El Jefe

Is she nearer to East Croydon or Selhurst station? There is quite a walking distance between the two.

Offline pumps