Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How many in one day?  (Read 4270 times)

Offline bazza

I am planing a punt in next day or so and as I have not had many so far I am a bit spoilt for choice, this led me to wonder how many of you walk out of a punt and think hell I want that one now!? And go and do it? I remember thinking something like that the other week even though I'd had a great fuck, I was well up for some more with another!

So how many different wg have you had in a day?

vw

5 is my max so far in a day but only because it was to late for number 6 to answer phone.

Just depends on recovery time for you personally, would avoid booze and the beak if you want to get that far.

Warning by number 4 in a day can get tedious.

Offline MrClive

Most I have had in one day is three, that was in Amsterdam. Its a bit different abroad though as I'm trying to get as much sex in as possible whilst I'm away.

In the UK there was one time where i had 2 in one day. In general though I like to go at least 48 hours without shooting my load before a punt, makes it more enjoyable.

Offline threechilliman

5 in 2 hours at LMP when they came to Manchester. Completely knackered afterwards.

There'll be some in to double figures I'm sure.

tcm

Offline MrClive

5 in 2 hours at LMP when they came to Manchester. Completely knackered afterwards.

There'll be some in to double figures I'm sure.

tcm

Did you cum 5 times in 2 hours?

Offline mikeyboy1984

2 separate punts in a day is the most I've done. Very enjoyable too but not so much when I saw the bank balance. 5? I tip my hat yo you sirs  :hi:

NotoriousNot

I tend to lose interest immediately after a punt. I can have all sorts of wicked plans beforehand, but as soon as I reach that first orgasm it goes out of the window and it usually takes me the best part of a day to start getting those little urges again, so I don't think I'll ever see two WGs in one day. Two rounds with the same girl is rare enough (only ever happened four times to me out of maybe 100 punts).

jcdmj12

Seeing 2 in one day is fun. Often after a really dirty session I get horny again a few hours afterwards. I usually just have a wank, but sometimes it's fun to indulge.

After that I'm broken though. Don't think I could handle 3.

Offline dboy74

Most I have managed is two (in a threesome).

I might try two separate punts in the same day and see how it goes.

Offline Cuntminion

One and that's almost too much

vw

One and that's almost too much
There are 24 hours in a day, what else is one meant to do.  Was discussed this week that to much masturbation ruins OWO, what else is a punter supposed to do.

Offline Cuntminion

There are 24 hours in a day, what else is one meant to do.  Was discussed this week that to much masturbation ruins OWO, what else is a punter supposed to do.

Read, draw, muse

I'm not trying to sell it but my own company is fantastic as problematic to my life my mind has been it's also brilliant on occasion that I rarely get bored

One punt is enough for me twice a month in honesty I could drop to one a month and be happy but am stuck in the motion of two

I might start seeing a couple different girls next month if I stick to two a month

One reg visit
One new wg visit a month

That crazy one linked in bucket list seems interesting

vw

Read, draw, muse

I'm not trying to sell it but my own company is fantastic as problematic to my life my mind has been it's also brilliant on occasion that I rarely get bored

One punt is enough for me twice a month in honesty I could drop to one a month and be happy but am stuck in the motion of two

I might start seeing a couple different girls next month if I stick to two a month

One reg visit
One new wg visit a month

That crazy one linked in bucket list seems interesting
We are very different animals,  if  its 2am and If i need a wank will try and get room service before I have to do anything.

yorkshire123

Blackpool some day in 2013.......

One for breakfast (mainly British brothel)
One for dinner (Thai brothel)
One for tea (polish brothel)
And attempted one for supper but I couldn't perform as the baby makers were bone dry (British indie)

Never attempted since & have no intention of doing so again.

Offline Cuntminion

We are very different animals,  if  its 2am and If i need a wank will try and get room service before I have to do anything.

There's nothing wrong with that, everyone's different my drive is just sporadic at best

Had a visit today and honestly I was not in the mood had a shit week could of left it but you book so you book and see it through

Oddly enough was prob best session yet I done a little during intercourse in terms of not deflating like a pound land balloon after ten seconds of putting the condom on

Hopefully it's upwards from here

Maybe that'd my thing

Have a really shit week, private life going to pieces = really good punt  :unknown:

vw

There's nothing wrong with that, everyone's different my drive is just sporadic at best

Had a visit today and honestly I was not in the mood had a shit week could of left it but you book so you book and see it through

Oddly enough was prob best session yet I done a little during intercourse in terms of not deflating like a pound land balloon after ten seconds of putting the condom on

Hopefully it's upwards from here

Maybe that'd my thing

Have a really shit week, private life going to pieces = really good punt  :unknown:
I wish you a better week next week, you certainly brighten things up here with your subtle humour and cats.

Offline Cuntminion

I wish you a better week next week, you certainly brighten things up here with your subtle humour and cats.

Thanks but it probably won't be it's all been down hill since 1986

Siadwel

Two in one day is my limit, and haven't done that for years and years, haven't had the funding.

I do now though, and this thread has kicked me off.

Back at work for two weeks next week so it'll have to wait, but definitely something to reward myself with.

Ben4454

Always one and have never gone over that amount.

Offline Denhamhoop

6 in one day in Manchester 1 at Bentleys at 5 am then  all 3 at TJ's then 1 at Sheridans  Then 1 at Piccadilly Strangely enough the last one was a bit of an effort

vw

Strangely enough the last one was a bit of an effort
I feel your pain !

vt

I've shagged 7 different girls over the course of 2 hours at the old LMP parties (now morphed into Phoenix Club), but I obviously didn't cum with all of them. The most I've cum is twice in a 2hr party. I've heard of some guys claiming to pop 4 or 5 times though.

LMP used to put on special parties at Xmas or anniversaries where there were 14 different girls to meet over the course of 4 hrs, but sadly I never made it to one.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2015, 05:43:04 pm by vt »

Offline Denhamhoop

Thanks for your compassion VW and it was truly very hard work

Offline SamLP

I've punted 2 girls in the same day a few times but not this year. The most Ive had in one day was 2 punts plus a handjob from a massage parlour.

Offline The_Don

Most I do now is 2 in 1 day, but I've done 5 and never again

Offline foreverchanges

When I used to travel up to the Edinburgh saunas from Newcastle I would always have a couple of punts under the justification that I might as well make the most of it while I was there!
 Three months ago I did 3 hour bookings on Tyneside at 10.00am 12.30pm and 2.30pm helped by nothing but a can of Red Bull and half a packet of jellybabies..mission accomplished  on all three occasions which isnt bad going for someone who wont see 50 again!!!

Mind you..I've only had one punt since.

Offline threechilliman

Did you cum 5 times in 2 hours?

No, twice. The chances of me cumming 5 times in two hours are zero. I actually fucked the first girl again at the end, so 6 fucks with 5 girls. I'd love to do that every day, but my cock isn't up to the job :D

tcm

Offline 76shen

the most girls I've had in one day is 5 that was in Poland. about 10 year's ago. can't remember if i come at all or just once. here in London only 2 in a day. These days it's only when I go to Thailand. i have about 4 or have a threesome.

Offline itk

Three punts in one day, one punt being a MFF so four girls.
At a party would have been 5 spurts in 3 hours, those being with just 2 of the girls though

Offline bazza

I'm actually struggling to get one today never mind multiple!  :scare:

Offline itk

I'm actually struggling to get one today never mind multiple!  :scare:

Snap. I have the afternoon to myself but a quick browse brings up the usual skanks.

Offline bazza

i know! i should have planned ahead more! the only ones i think i can see are a bit too close….i was originally tempted for a couple of bookings!

vw

Snap. I have the afternoon to myself but a quick browse brings up the usual skanks.
Even half the skunks have disappeared here in Glos.  Glad I have first refusal on my part time gem, never refused yet only punt worth doing this month, will be glad when the holidays are over !

Offline bazza

thought i had one then and noticed bareback!  :dash:

unclesweetheart

If a 24 hour period counts, I saw one girl in the hotel in the evening, and came twice. Nice evening out with her. Then girl number 2 visited early in the morning and  another 2 argasms for me. I think the interim sleep was crucial. Am planning to repeat the experiment towards the end of this month. Couldn't manage more than one punt in an actual day though.

vw

If a 24 hour period counts, I saw one girl in the hotel in the evening, and came twice. Nice evening out with her. Then girl number 2 visited early in the morning and  another 2 argasms for me. I think the interim sleep was crucial. Am planning to repeat the experiment towards the end of this month. Couldn't manage more than one punt in an actual day though.
Its damn hard work 5 girls, 5 locations,3 towns

Take note the original question was....

So how many different wg have you had in a day?

Offline Weyoun

Most is 3 in a one day (2 were within 90 minutes of each other) and then the OH wanted some later. Never again, I felt really ill for 3 days afterwards. I could barely move and just generally felt awful. Been just 1 ever since.

Offline tantric talents

I actually managed three different girlfriends in a day once many moons ago!
Talk about juggling balls  :yahoo:
I now find punting a lot more fun.

Offline Longlife

I have managed 7 at an LMP party and managed to cum with 6 of them.

Offline emkay

I've always fancied a day in Soho doing the walkups with a break inbetween. Recovery time and a snack shold be enough to do eight or so.

johnnyboy61

Respect. Some of you guys really are super-studs!

I only manage once every other day at the most and only pop once in a meet. Is it an age thing? I'm mid-fifties. Last Tuesday, however, the orgasm count was  into double figures, although only one was mine!

Offline hw189

3 times for me, but that was when I was in RLD in The Hague (Netherlands).

tonysoprano

2 in a day occasionally. Depends on time and work tbh. Used to sometimes have a punt straight after work, then go home have dinner, shower etc and a punt again to finish the night off.

Jamesmadden

5 is my max so far in a day but only because it was to late for number 6 to answer phone.

Just depends on recovery time for you personally, would avoid booze and the beak if you want to get that far.

Warning by number 4 in a day can get tedious.

You're virtualy wasting yourself  :lol:

vw

You're virtualy wasting yourself  :lol:
I was I took 2 weeks off even looking, it destroyed me.  Reality Wasted !

Offline tantric talents

I was I took 2 weeks off even looking, it destroyed me.  Reality Wasted !
The trick is to learn to control those orgasms so you don't come everytime. It can be every bit as much fun and you never tire...

vw

The trick is to learn to control those orgasms so you don't come everytime. It can be every bit as much fun and you never tire...
I'm a fat cunt, I will tire. 

Thanks for suggestion though !

Quesadilla

Never been tempted to try more than one girl in a day other than duos.  I often shag pretty much non-stop with the same girl(s) during overnights / weekends - lots of sex with a fair amount of chilling out time in between. 

I can see it would be interesting as a novelty to maybe try 3 or 4 different punts with different girls during a single day.  Had it on my bucket list so will definitely give it a try if I ever come back to punting.   :drinks:

Offline Horizontal pleasures

At my time of life (73) it takes me a few days to recover, maybe 2 or 3 days. But time was at Cynthia Payne's parties I could have two goes during an afternoon and sometimes even an FFM and then a 1 on 1. Great fun.

And very occasionally later in a day after a punt even now I get Mister Happy hard just thinking about what happened earlier and can give myself a hand job, but then it was be 3 or 4 days before another punt is possible - I should be so lucky!

Offline Longlife

Apart from parties there have only been 2 other occaisions. One was after visiting a girl and having a rather ordinary punt I rang another that I knew performed well and then saw her.

The other occaision was when I visited a girl in London on my way to a party.