Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: East Finchley Massage  (Read 1735 times)

Offline finnzane

Am aiming to get there later this week anyone experienced her?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

kaladanda

i went to see another hungarian WG also just offering massage and was in east finchley just a few weeks ago
it was on a very narrow street with parking bays
she was absolutely awful. i could massage better than her.

her profile is no longer showing on AW, but it was always updated (or last logged in) at the same time with a few other AW profiles based in east finchley

i think this profile was in this batch.
this profile you mention was created in April 2015. if she's good, she would have at least 1 or 2 feedbacks by now

take one for the team please

Big Cat

i went to see another hungarian WG also just offering massage and was in east finchley just a few weeks ago
it was on a very narrow street with parking bays
she was absolutely awful. i could massage better than her.

her profile is no longer showing on AW, but it was always updated (or last logged in) at the same time with a few other AW profiles based in east finchley

i think this profile was in this batch.
this profile you mention was created in April 2015. if she's good, she would have at least 1 or 2 feedbacks by now

take one for the team please

I think I know the place... had a very average massage from a girl named Veronica. Young Hungarian with loads of piercings; face, nipples, between breasts etc. Can't seem to find her on AW at the moment

Offline The_Don

Am aiming to get there later this week anyone experienced her?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Nope but she 4.9 (see profile)

For £80 P/H in Finchley you there a lot more on offer, than Massage.

Or Haringey (one of the best massage IMO) but she offers more > https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=3598
« Last Edit: August 05, 2015, 11:53:29 pm by The_Don »