Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: raluka222 - Southampton  (Read 3047 times)

9 review(s) for raluka2222 (6 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Jamboney

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I'd had Raluka on my HL for some time but the dreaded R word had always put me off. So last week I decided it was time to take the plunge.

Comms by text which was no hassle at all. Arranged time and given road name & post code. Once at her flat I was welcomed by Raluka with a big smile on her face. Shown through to the bedroom and got the paperwork out the way, started with some FK, not deep but I'm not a fan of DFK anyway so no concern to me. Stripped off and on to the bed for some OWO, she's got a great technique. Could only hold on for 2 or 3 mins before a CIM finish (paid the extra £20, definitely worth it!) quick clean up and a chat before more kissing and on to round 2, started with cowgirl before moving on to doggy and second pop.

All in all a really good hour with a friendly, chatty girl. I think she's good VFM and will be back to see her again in the coming weeks.

Also, hats off to Frenchie as it was his reviews that pushed Raluka to the top of the HL. Thank you sir!  :hi:

Offline Frenchie

You're welcome !!..seems as though she is consistent ! Always smiling and friendly..All we need to do now is get her to speak all the other Romanians and  explain that if they give a good service they will have blokes queing up ...and they can make lots of money ...and we can go away with a big smile on our faces !

Glad you enjoyed yourself ...Hopefully seeing her in a couple of weeks .

Offline Cunning Punt

I know some punters were concerned - nay distraught - that Raluka appeared to have disappeared off the face of the earth, well the UK anyway.

I see her profile is active again and has her location as Bristol, which is obviously bollocks - she's back in Romania. The old prossie trick of getting more hits on the private gallery.

However, she logged on today and it says she on her profile she is "on holiday" so I expect she should be back soon.

Offline nigel4498

They park their profiles in areas they have no intention of visiting.
As you say, it boosts the PG so she earns a bit while on holiday.
She'll resume normal service soon.

oring123

Shes in england or has loaned her profile out to another wg ?

Offline Cunning Punt

I know some punters were concerned - nay distraught - that Raluka appeared to have disappeared off the face of the earth, well the UK anyway.

However, she logged on today and it says she on her profile she is "on holiday" so I expect she should be back soon.

There you go.. green light is on, so she seems to be back. Hopefully, I can get down to Southampton at some point.

Offline Fatdude

Yes she is definitely back.

I think her extensive pictures on AW are good representation. She's not exactly my type but I decided to opt for 30minutes to see what the fuss was about.

I felt a little neutral at the end of it and actually ended up going to farnborough (Chinese massage with Lucy) as I was not fully satisfied... But there was enough positive for me to think an hour a later date my still be worth it.

Pros : Nice smile, very good English and excellent oral technique.
Cons : after cumming with 15 minutes to spare it was obvious the only thing left on the menu was chit chat. She's nice to talk too but I could had done with another pop.

Lesson learnt : I need to be more assertive  :rolleyes:

Offline Cunning Punt

Yes she is definitely back.

I think her extensive pictures on AW are good representation. She's not exactly my type but I decided to opt for 30minutes to see what the fuss was about.

I felt a little neutral at the end of it and actually ended up going to farnborough (Chinese massage with Lucy) as I was not fully satisfied... But there was enough positive for me to think an hour a later date my still be worth it.

Pros : Nice smile, very good English and excellent oral technique.
Cons : after cumming with 15 minutes to spare it was obvious the only thing left on the menu was chit chat. She's nice to talk too but I could had done with another pop.

Lesson learnt : I need to be more assertive  :rolleyes:

Thanks for this but please do separate, standalone reviews, rather than just tacking comments on to existing ones - particularly as she has been away for a bit and hasn't been reviewed that recently anyway.

Thanks.

oring123

yes a lot of punters looking for a new  review  of her
as she has been 1 of only 2 good romanians in southampton
in the past .

Offline Fatdude

Thought you might say that   :D but this was meant as quick confirmation it is the same girl back based on the earlier posts but couldn't help with those quick pros and cons.  No mistaking her from her photos. Her next holiday is August apparently.

Offline Cunning Punt

Thought you might say that   :D but this was meant as quick confirmation it is the same girl back based on the earlier posts but couldn't help with those quick pros and cons.  No mistaking her from her photos. Her next holiday is August apparently.

Still more helpful as a standalone review, even if you'd just written what you wrote.

Easier to find and also gives better indication of a WG's service - and over a period of time.

A couple of reviews containing several posts recounting several different meetings, which may be ranked differently, can be misleading.